Who crashed the limo?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Reaction score
On RAW last night we saw Bret Hart assaulted by the NXT guys and put into a limo which crashed into several cars, presumably hurting Bret Hart in the process. A dark figure was seen driving the limo, but I couldn't quite figure out who it was. People are already speculating that it was Danielson, others are thinking it could be Vickie Guerrero. If I had a gun to my head, I'd probably choose Danielson even though the figure appeared to have long hair as far as I can see.

What do you guys think?

sayntsfan

Reaction score
I would say it was Goldberg in a hannah montana wig... being the history of him, limos and bret hart

maty619

Reaction score
Triple H, I was thinking early in that Raw that Triple H is looking likely to be the attacker of Taker and then this happens. I think the two storylines could mix together beautifully, although I haven't got a clear idea of why Triple H would associate himself with the rookies. He could just say he saw potential in them and the crowd would eat it up but I think they would need a better reason than that, probably something to do with Stephanie McMahon. I must confess though that I did think it was Triple H being attacked but then they put the close up on him and it was Bret. Then again it could be Abe as I have been predicting him to be the manager of NXT for a while now but I can't really see it happening now. One thing is for sure, this past Raw has just changed my speculations on the NXT thing alot.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
From Pro Wrestling . net

WWE officials announced the release of James Dudley II on Tuesday. Dudley, the son of a WWE Hall of Famer, was driving the limousine that contained Bret Hart at the end of Monday's Raw show. "We wish James the best in his future endeavors," reads a release on the WWE website.

The feeling internally was that roughing up a man who had to retire due to head trauma and later suffered a stroke was even more violent than Daniel Bryan choking a ring announcer. "We don't want to be hypocritical," said one high-ranking WWE official.

Prowrestling.net has been assured that this is not a work or part of the NXT angle. In fact, Dudley has already discussed potential bookings with various indy promoters, as WWE may allow him to work for certain promoters before his 90-day noncompete clause expires.

Meanwhile, there are rumors that TNA intends to make Dudley a big money contract offer. TNA creative lead Dixie Carter is said to be so excited about the signing that she's allocated a seven-figure budget for limos that Dudley will smash around the backstage area at the Impact Zone.

Spike TV president Kevin Kay is so fired up by the potential signing that network is said to be willing to cover a portion of Dudley's contract. Carter, who must be a soothsayer, appeared to verify Kay's enthusiasm when she tweeted over the weekend: "Just got off the phone with Spike prez Kevin Kay. He is all in and agrees this will change TNA on every level."

As excited as Carter, Kay, and indy promoters are to book Dudley, there is still a chance that he could re-sign with WWE once the heat dies down. The feeling is that Dudley is just a scapegoat because Linda McMahon, an advertiser, a corporate partner, or perhaps even Barack Obama himself complained about Dudley's role in Monday's angle.

There is a lot of concern within WWE over the status of the NXT angle going forward. After all, Dudley's limo is widely regarded as the second best worker of the remaining NXT wrestlers, and now there's no one to drive it.

"Except for having hot bamboo shoved up my penis, I can't think of a better way to spend a Tuesday morning," tweeted WWE star Chris Jericho. Jericho mentioned something about going to the dentist earlier in the tweet, but that was probably just a swerve.

Dudley, who is affectionately known by some fans as "The Best Limo Driver In The World," is a longtime darling of the internet wrestling community. As such, several online petitions have been formed with the goal of getting Dudley his job back.

"James is no Mickie James, but it's taking everything in my power not to call WWE and threaten them with machetes and explosives," said some guy who looked a lot like the demented virgin who threatened to blow up WWE Headquarters earlier this year. "Stupid restraining orders."

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Lol haha..

But yeah Bryan is obviously the person whom everyone wants it to be and expects it to be but either A. We wont see or hear about the Driver of the limo whatsoever. or B. It will be a letdown, someone like Vickie, as said earlier.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I think they will leave it open for awhile just in case Bryan comes back to WWE, or written back into the storyline. It's an insurance policy maybe.

Other than that I would have said Michael Cole, but no way that would fly he was ringside for the match and if he jetted out of there King would have been like "Cole WTF ARE YOU DOING?"

I doubt they will put any emphasis on this though if it isn't supposed to be Daniel Bryan.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
From Pro Wrestling . net

"Except for having hot bamboo shoved up my penis, I can't think of a better way to spend a Tuesday morning," tweeted WWE star Chris Jericho. Jericho mentioned something about going to the dentist earlier in the tweet, but that was probably just a swerve
:lmao

Reaction score
If Barrett handn't have mentioned Danielson, I think WWE could have got away with saying he was the driver. They could've hinted at it..