Whitney Houston dies at age 48

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
But dont go around making comments like whitney was some terrible person, because the bitch was a diva, she sold out more shows that WWe and Tna could combined.

You don't want me to say she's a terrible person (which by the way I didn't) and then you call her a bitch? All I said was that people are responsible for their own actions, she's no different than anyone else who chooses to do drugs.

Reaction score
when i said bitch, it was a term that i tend to use describing how badass she is. I call many people bad bitches... Michelle Obama is a bad bitch, Hilary Clinton is a bad bitch, toni braxton is a bad bitch... you see where im going with this?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
when i said bitch, it was a term that i tend to use describing how badass she is. I call many people bad bitches... Michelle Obama is a bad bitch, Hilary Clinton is a bad bitch, toni braxton is a bad bitch... you see where im going with this?

Lulz, ok, I see where you're going with it. Believe me, I wasn't attempting to vilify Houston, just stating that everyone can only truly hold themselves accountable for their actions.

Reaction score
Excuse me for being a little on the defensive side when it comes to Whitney Houston... I have met her twice, and she was very polite and respectful. I looked up to her as a human being and absolutely fell in love with her music and her voice. It saddens me to know that she got caught up in the drugs and alcohol issues she was involved in, however, there are hundred of celebrities that everyone has grown to love and cherish that till this day, still do drugs, whether it is illegal, or prescribed to them.

We live in a world where if you get upset about something stupid, you have to be medicated to get over it, and that is sad. However, that is how the world turns right now. Yes, I have done some crazy shit in my late teens, and I still do right now, but I will never regret anything I have done, because it has made me the terrific person that I have been told I am today.

Whitney will always have a special place in my heart, and if you or anyone else here doesn't like some of the shit she did, that is fine, you are legally allowed to voice your opinion, but like everyone here hates Chris Benoit, I hate people who put down Whitney.

There are so many things in life that we deal with on a personal level that gets our emotions roused up and fueling with hate everyday. You dont know the half of the shit I deal with, and my only release is to smoke me a joint, pop a vicodin and sip a beer here and there. Why? Because I choose to, and I have never and will never let my personal choice affect how other people look at me. The same way Whithey had some shit going on in her life, and her only release was what she was doing. So what if she did drugs, she was a phenominal human being, and people can look passed her drug abuse to acknowledge her talent in front of a microphone.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Wow dude, again, I never said she sucked or anything, just that the drugs thing was not the fault of Bobby Brown alone. Why are you misconstruing my statements as being me bashing her or hating on her?

The Viper

Reaction score
Wow dude, again, I never said she sucked or anything, just that the drugs thing was not the fault of Bobby Brown alone. Why are you misconstruing my statements as being me bashing her or hating on her?

LEAVE WHITEY ALONE!!!!

EDIT: I'm leaving it as Whitey and not gonna fix it to "Whitney" because that's a funny ass botch.

Reactions: 1 person
Reaction score
Maybe I misunderstood a comment you may have said, and if so, I apologize for making it seem like im bashing you for it. She meant everything to me, when times where hard in life, all I had to do was throw on some Whitney and I knew life was going to change for me. Her words were like a spell leading me into a new direction.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I love how you can justify calling someone a bitch when it is a derogatory term towards women.

But if I call someone a smurf (which I justify to mean stupid when someone does something dumb such as "You smurf, you spilled my beer") I would be a bad person because smurf is a derogatory term to homosexuals.

I really do love the world we live in. LOVE IT!

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
To be honest, I hate it when smurfs spill my beer.