Whitney Houston dies at age 48

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I knew about the drug problems and all, but didn't think it was this bad and definitely didn't see this coming. Despite everything though, she definitely had a hell of a voice. R.I.P.

Dude... She did like evey drug imaginable with her piece of shit husband Bobby Brown. I hope he's happy.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
:facepalm: at some of the last few comments starting with getting yelled at about starting a thread a half hour before someone else did.

Reaction score
She would have never had these issues if it wasn't for his fucking ass. I hope bobby brown goes straight to hell, has his balls burned off and a demon shits down his throat for what he turned whitney into. He is the biggest piece of garbage on the face of this planet and he deserves nothing more than to be piledriven into a bed of scorpions

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I didn't even know about these drug problems, Whitney was a excellent singer and its upsetting to see her go like this. R.I.P.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
She would have never had these issues if it wasn't for his fucking ass. I hope bobby brown goes straight to hell, has his balls burned off and a demon shits down his throat for what he turned whitney into. He is the biggest piece of garbage on the face of this planet and he deserves nothing more than to be piledriven into a bed of scorpions

I think it is unfair to blame him that much by saying it was all his fault. I think most of it was just the timing of her career going on a downswing like most performers do and the lifestyle of being an entertainer. I'm not saying he didn't play a part in it because I am sure he did, but there are a lot of people that would have played a part in it. Obviously no one cared enough about her to get her clean or to not get her on the shit in the first place.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
sad as this is, do MTV really need 3 of their 5 channels playing her songs all day?

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Another reason I am glad that I don't have MTV.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Lulz @ Bobby Brown being responsible for someone else choosing to do drugs. Yeah, I don't like the guy, but you can hardly blame him for shit she did to herself.

Regardless, this thread sure provided me with a lot of laughs considering its subject matter. :lol:

Oh and RIP Whitney.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Good job Bobby Brown....damn though she was truly talented...then drugs happened

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Everyone blames Bobby but Whitney made her own decisions in life.

She didn't have to do drugs, she chose to.

She was an amazing talent and it is terrible that she died but only she can be blamed for it.

Reactions: 1 person

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I'm sure she was on drugs long before Bobby was around, but at the same time, I'm sure he didn't help matters any.

Reaction score
Everyone was on drugs in the era that her and Bobby Brown met. Hell, im admitting I do drugs, who gives a shit, but I know when enough is enough for me, lol...

I dont smoke crack or snort cocaine, i stick to basics, however, she didnt get into the cocaine and the hard shit until Bobby showed up. He caught himself crying on stage about it, and it pisses me off because he is the reason she ended up this bad off...

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
he is the reason she ended up this bad off...

First you say EVERYONE was doing drugs and then you say HE was the reason she did them? Sorry but I'm missing something there dude. Nobody forces anyone else to do drugs, its a personal choice, end of story. Oh and did he force her to mix prescription medication and alcohol which led to her death on Saturday? No.

She's dead, that's all that matters. Throwing blame around is pointless.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
i agree but jumping the gun and making it seem like us arguing about it is going to bring her back is pointless too

I must have missed when I did that.

Reaction score
it is certain things you said that made it seem very insensitive. Like Whitney was thing terrible person. Chris Benoit was a terrible person, Whitney got caught up in a negative image with Bobby Brown, and it took her to a different level that she openly admitted to Barbra Walters she did not want to go.

They said the medication they found was nothing serious, but the fact that she was acting out like she was drunk as shit on Thursday made it clear she was having some sort of dimentia issues.

So I am under the impression she forgot she had already taken something, and took it over again, got in the shower/bath, fell asleep and drown herself, or what she did take did not mix with an alcoholic beverage she may have also had, and slipped unconcious for a long period of time that she passed away in her sleep.

But dont go around making comments like whitney was some terrible person, because the bitch was a diva, she sold out more shows that WWe and Tna could combined.