• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which current WWE Superstar are you?

MR. SMALL PACKAGE

You Know What Time It Is
Dec 3, 2010
Hell's Club
Seth Rollins

You're a high flying mastermind who doesn't give a fuck. You're calculated in all your moves in life, but you're willing to take risks to get to the top. You listen to your instincts and never back down from a fight.

Reactions: Vampire Priestess

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
I'm Brock Lesnar, I only stick around to take liberties and piss off neckbeards.

Cwalker

Praying for a Peyton Royce leak
Feb 25, 2012
Randy Orton

Apparently I’m a bad guy in and out. I get to the top by stepping on others and I’m proud of it

:WOW

Chris

It's me, it's me
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
I got Triple H

"You stick your chest out and look down at everyone who comes your way. You're power hungry, and will do anything it takes to maintain that power. Everyone else is small compared to you and aren't afraid to bury those you see as weak. I would say to check your ego, but what do I know? You know what's best for business."

:hhh3:

Reactions: Vampire Priestess