Which artists/bands can you not stand?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
U Wish Tho
Tell me one song he does that he doesn't say Waka Flaka at least once. If you have to say your name in every song you reak of dumbness

Joey

Reaction score
Tell me one song he does that he doesn't say Waka Flaka at least once. If you have to say your name in every song you reak of dumbness

Most rappers say their names in their songs, thing is its called ad-libbing in hip-hop, basically every rapper does some sort of ad-lib

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
It's dumb. It's like they have to say it in order to remember their names

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Well since I didn't create a list and thought this was the same one @champange charlie created not to long ago so here goes.

1. Kanye West- because his music blows and he is a racist piece of shit.

2. Young Money. Lil Wayne is the worst human being on earth next to Chris brown.

3. Chris Brown- this fucker should be in jail.

4. Basically all current hip hop artists because thay all discuss degrading things like beating women drugs the whole fucking time and repeat their names all the fucking time, and look at how many bills i have who gives a fuck shut the fuck up blueberry. I haven't enjoyed hip-hop/rap since 1996. And one more thing non of them are original they steal music from everyone else and say we are sampling how about making your sounds with real instruments instead of creating crap all the time.

5. Eminem- he sounds like a whiny and mad version of the squirrel from bullwinkle the moose.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Cyrus no

I couldn't even get into Bring Me The Horizon for the sake of a chick. So bad.

Sorry LB, I just can't get with her. Never have and never will like Taylor. I don't find her attractive, entertaining, or remotely talented. Zero originality, always sticks with the same theme, and embarrasses herself just to make quick money.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Waka is king

Waka is king but bon jovi sucks? That's nice dude

Artists i hate:

DRAKE
Justin bieber
Chris brown
Nicki minaj
Lil Wayne
All of young money TBH
one direction
Taylor Swift
Miley cyrus
Beyoncé

Joey

Reaction score
Waka is king but bon jovi sucks? That's nice dude
Sabs you like Randy Orton, your point is invalid.

4. Basically all current hip hop artists because thay all discuss degrading things like beating women drugs the whole fucking time and repeat their names all the fucking time, and look at how many bills i have who gives a fuck shut the fuck up blueberry. I haven't enjoyed hip-hop/rap since 1996. And one more thing non of them are original they steal music from everyone else and say we are sampling how about making your sounds with real instruments instead of creating crap all the time.

If you havent enjoyed rap since 96, then you havent done enough digging to find the good stuff. I actually love hip-hop rn.

And this is also a really general statement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

If you havent enjoyed rap since 96, then you havent done enough digging to find the good stuff. I actually love hip-hop rn.

I have listened to enough due to where I work. I work in a girls group home for teens that are there because they are in trouble with the law and other things and that is all they listen too. I feel like I need to shower after all the crap they listen too.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Oh sorry for not putting randy on my list

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
The Genre of Country
Love that you call out someone for making a general statement even though you did the exact same thing. How can you hate an entire genre of music? Honestly, it just doesn't even make sense.

I'll bet you 100 bucks that by the time you're 30 you'll say "wow, I can't believe I used to hate country music, this shit is actually really good". :lol:

Conversely, I agree with the Randy Orton hate, he sux.

Joey

Reaction score
Love that you call out someone for making a general statement even though you did the exact same thing. How can you hate an entire genre of music? Honestly, it just doesn't even make sense.

I'll bet you 100 bucks that by the time you're 30 you'll say "wow, I can't believe I used to hate country music, this shit is actually really good". :lol:

Conversely, I agree with the Randy Orton hate, he sux.

I know, I am an ass hole when it comes to Country. Quite hypocritical of me I would agree, I just really don't like the sound. As for when i'm older, I really doubt that

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I know, I am an ass hole when it comes to Country. Quite hypocritical of me I would agree, I just really don't like the sound. As for when i'm older, I really doubt that

It's cool man, I would have said the same thing when I was younger. Shit just changes when you get old like me so never say never.

Joey

Reaction score
It's cool man, I would have said the same thing when I was younger. Shit just changes when you get old like me so never say never.

Well my taste in music has changed a whole lot, and I grew into more stuff that I didn't used to like so I know what you mean