When Will Big Cass Return?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
We haven’t heard much from Big Cass since he went down to a knee injury a few months ago, though that’s changing now that the latest season of Total Divas is on the air. He’s been laid up recovering from surgery to repair a torn ACL, suffered at the worst time imaginable, right in the middle of a big push as he was breaking away from Enzo Amore for a singles run.

He told the Sam Roberts Wrestling Podcast recently that he’s rehabbing, learning Spanish, and playing plenty of Playstation with his off time. That sounds like a decent enough life, for now, but when can we expect him back on WWE television?

"I'm in way better spirits than I was back in Barclays Center, that's for sure. I'm right on schedule, from what the surgeon said. So, it should be shortly after WrestleMania."

There’s no telling what the landscape will look like by then, but considering his size and push before the injury, there’s no reason to think Vince McMahon won’t throw him right back into the mix upon his return, whenever that may be.

So what do you guys expect from Cass when he returns?

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles