What's next for Candice Michelle?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
So Candice Michelle returned a couple months back, had a title match with Pheniox and... that's it. Her fan reaction has gotten smaller and smaller til there was no pop no cheer nothing. She's gotten sloppy in the ring since her return as well. And recently seems to be transitioning to a jobber. There's been nothing but bad talk about her since returning. Even some sights saying she's fat. Yeah she may have gained weight, but she's not fat. Any way, what should WWE do with her? Push her, turn her into a jobber, change brands, heel turn, what?

I think they should turn her into a heel. RAW is really lacking heel divas and Candice could feel that void. They have Pheniox, Jillian, and Layla. A dominant diva, a jobber, and a sometime wrestler. Change her to a heel, have her feud with Mickie maybe, she could bring out the best in her, help her work off that ring rust. They've had her play heel at atleast 2 house shows, I don't know how it went but they should run with it.

CenaMark54

I'll say this much, she isn't aging well. She has to be late 20's? Yet her face looks like a 40 year old at times.

I say move her to SD at the draft. They could use an extra face diva over there.

SnackZ

Reaction score
They should release her so she can go back to starring on Hookers on the Point. I'm tired of seeing her on TV. She's lame in and out of the ring and she is not hot at all. She lacks any in ring ability and I DARE to say that MARIA has surpassed her in wrestling skills *shudders*.

noumenon

I don't know what's more painful...watching her newly found doughy physique bulge through her wrestling attire or actually watching her try to wrestle. She definately had promise at one point, during her heel run while she was holding the Women's title. Since her return she's been absolutely horrendous in the ring. Between her and Kelly's hold the foot backflip spot that takes her about 4 hops to do, shit is getting really bad on RAW. Even Melina wrestled horribly on RAW this past week.
A clear distinction needs to be made between the "DIVAS" and "WOMEN'S" title. Move any woman who can wrestle over to RAW and let these other walking accidents such as Candice compete for that hideous butterfly belt.

Hometown Kid

Yeah, I hate to be harsh on her but...she's horrible. She definitely isn't going to win any beauty awards as far as divas go, and her in-ring work is just sickening. I mean, Stacy Keibler could work a better match than Candice. :nonono:

She should be released. But if she wants to save her career she should take a trip down to FCW for a little while and get better in the ring so she can work for TNA because she doesn't have much of a future in WWE.

noumenon

As scary as it is I think WWE is actually starting to realize that no one wants to see these girls wrestle. Candice started a push...that fizzled...because she can't wrestle. Kelly started getting a push...that fizzled...because she can't wrestle.
To be brutally honest the only women in WWE who deserve to have their jobs are Beth, Natalya, Michelle, Melina, Katie, Maryse and Mickie.

Kelly, Candice, The Bellas, Layla, Eve and the rest should be used as valets and backstage announcers. And no I'm not being sexist because I would be just as quick to point out shitty men on the roster.

Hometown Kid

As scary as it is I think WWE is actually starting to realize that no one wants to see these girls wrestle. Candice started a push...that fizzled...because she can't wrestle. Kelly started getting a push...that fizzled...because she can't wrestle.
To be brutally honest the only women in WWE who deserve to have their jobs are Beth, Natalya, Michelle, Melina, Katie, Maryse and Mickie.

Kelly, Candice, The Bellas, Layla, Eve and the rest should be used as valets and backstage announcers. And no I'm not being sexist because I would be just as quick to point out shitty men on the roster.

I disagree with saying Kelly can't wrestle. In fact, I think she's way better than McCool in-ring and almost on a Mickie level, (who I feel is sort of overrated.) She'll never be Victoria or anything but she can be right up there with all of the girls you mentioned. But yeah, the rest should probably be gone, I mean does Todd Grisham have to do backstage interviews for every damn brand!? :smh

noumenon

Kelly is better than Michelle? Was that a joke?:poster_ban: lol

CenaMark54

You can add Jillian Hall to that list. She is better than just about all of them.

noumenon

Forgot Jillian, sorry. I'de love to see her repackaged out of this jobber role. But hey..she's the only one who can make these shitty divas look good right now.

seX-Power

For Candice Michelle have one of these options...

1. Make her the jobber heel diva on Raw and push Jillian
2. Add another face to the Smackdown diva division if Gail Kim aint coming
3. Have her as a valet for a rising ECW star

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Kelly is better than Michelle? Was that a joke?:poster_ban: lol

He said Mickie, not Michelle, but your point is noted if you mean McCool.

Kelly Kelly isn't that bad in the ring. I think she needs to stop this flip shit (as if anyone would do that every match and she's just displaying her "athleticism"). But she's done some top rope work that I've not really seen another diva do in the WWE. She's got a few decent moves in the ring. I think they should have someone (other than Finlay) train her and develop her in-ring ability a bit more.

Candice Michelle though... IDK. I thought she was getting to Trish-like proportions in the ring before her injury. I think she's putting fat on for protection, but she's still not bigger than Mickie. She has lost everything she was building to before the injury though, and it's saddening. I'd love to see them push her to go back to being credible in the ring (head scissors and armdrag armbars), but I doubt it's going to happen.