What To Do With Sheamus?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
The Great White has been the very definition of treading water this past month, and although while continuously victorious in the ring, the big guy has done very little of note besides beating a turben onto Jinder Mahal's head.

My original thought was that they were keeping him strong to face Mark Henry at the Royal Rumble, but that idea is now out of the window. So what should WWE do with him? Every other main eventer/upper mid carder appears to be too busy right now.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
they have seemed to have dropped the ball with Sheamus and his face push...there aren't a whole lot of monster heels out there that need someone to feud with...sadly he may become stagnant and this great face turn may be all for not

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
It's entirely possible that he was in line for a match with Henry, but injuries forced Henry to drop the strap so they had to change their game plan. I still think Sheamus has a lot of potential in the face role he's in right now, but yeah, feuding with Mahal isn't really helping. :lol: It also hurt him that Christian went out with an injury. Really he's just been unlucky but that can change in an instant.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I prefer Sheamus as a heel so I would like him to turn heel and have a World Title push as a heel going aganist Daniel Bryan which I think would work well. Than maybe if they got Orton and Barrett involved and made it a Fatal 4 Way. That would be awesome IMO.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
The last time a heel Sheamus and a face Bryan feuded over a title they got bumped to the pre-match bout at Wrestlemania and their match was turned into a Battle Royal. Not saying that would happen now, but it still bothers me that I was cheated out of that match considering what I paid for the show. Also, I don't think Sheamus turning again right now is a good idea, he's only been a face since July, and seeing the pathetic state of Mr. Anderson, we all know what multiple quick turns do for the credibility of a wrestler.

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I would rather see a Barrett Sheamus feud. Then him turn heel. Also its about time to turn Orton again anyway...he and DB could put on a good program me thinks...well Bryan could

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Vincent Chase

Reaction score
Fire him. He's the one wrestler in the whole of the WWE that I cannot stand to watch.

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
probably thinks he is to pale and it fucks up the picture on his 17" Quasar Color TV

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Fire him. He's the one wrestler in the whole of the WWE that I cannot stand to watch.

Does that mean you prefer watching Hornswoggle?

OneInAMillion

Reaction score
Sheamus-Swagger feud. Gives them both something to do whilst WWE thinks of more ways to misuse its wrestlers.