1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

What kind of job do you have?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JMobile, Jan 14, 2018.

1. JMobile

JMobile Member

chrisjericho
    ajstyles
    cmpunk
    nwo
    hulkhogan
    I'm an EMT looking to become a cop.

Citan likes this.
  2. Messiah

Messiah Member

sethrollins
    ironsheik
    randyorton
    newjack
    ajstyles2
    emma
    Massage Therapist.

3. Admin Post
    Koutei Senshi

Koutei Senshi You Know What Time It Is

4. Jimmy King

Jimmy King ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Retail worker for one of the big name chains. The job can have it's ups and downs but it's a job, so I can't complain for the most part. I try to remain positive while working and just focus on the job.

5. Chris

Chris It's me, it's me

I work a desk shift and tutor athletes at my university for now, easiest shit ever

6. amirah

amirah New Member

i have interested in Digital marketing...

7. Citan

Citan Shy Guy Says know your damn role

I've been out of work since 2014 because of health issues (Huntington's). Prior to that, I tried to become a health care professional (not a good idea...). When that didn't materialize, I couldn't make up my mind on what to do next. So, I ended in mininum-wage jobs.

There has been quite a bit of activity surrounding research against the disease in the past months. If a cure does occur, then I was thinking of learning Japanese and becoming a video game translator.

8. Sony Robin

Sony Robin New Member

romanreigns