What is your favourite wrestling company currently?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
This could be one of the global companies such as WWE, TNA, ROH or even one of your local indy feds.

I would say my favourite currently is TNA. I have always been quite a bit of a fan of TNA, I actually started watching it before I started watching WWE which I don't think will be that common. I am really enjoying what they are doing currently and I hope that continues for a long time.

What is your favourite wrestling company currently?

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Wow this is a really tough question to ask. I would say WWE is barely hanging on in my mind, with NJPW, and Lucha Underground doing so many great things currently.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Wow this is a really tough question to ask. I would say WWE is barely hanging on in my mind, with NJPW, and Lucha Underground doing so many great things currently.
I haven't watched that much LU but the production value of it all is crazy good, I think WWE could learn a lot from them. They avoid the classic shaky cam syndrome which WWE loves.

Austin Bates

Reaction score
I have the most access to WWE so that would be my favorite promotion. If I had more access to it, I think NJPW would be my favorite currently.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I haven't watched that much LU but the production value of it all is crazy good, I think WWE could learn a lot from them. They avoid the classic shaky cam syndrome which WWE loves.

Yeah LU sometimes feels like a Soap Opera. Theirs a good amount of talent in the company, Mundo, Prince Puma, Del Rio, Cage, are a few good ones.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I don't think I particularly hang my hat on one company these days. I follow a lot of them though.

A year ago it would have been PWG, but they've undergone a massive roster shift again & I haven't seen a lot of the new bunch yet.

Couple of years ago it would have been CHIKARA, & despite having tickets to see them in April, this is the most I've ever been down on them.

WWE are that constant hanging in the background, but it's so hard to get optimistic about them these days.

ROH are getting better, but don't have a great output in the UK.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I don't have one and have been down on wrestling as a whole the last few years as the things I get excited over seems to get screwed up or there is not enough to keep me super interested to invest my time every week.

I do watch more WWE than anything since I don't have Destination America and quite frankly have been to lazy to download TNA to see if they have improved really. I have watched a few episodes of ROH but forget what chanel I have seen it on or the day and time.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
I guess mine in WWE since it is really the only promotion I watch these days. I used to go to a lot of Indy Shows a few years ago, but haven't attended one in years. So its just WWE for me.

Drew

Reaction score
TNA has grown on me the last month or so. Good stuff they got going on.

But WWE is still tops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
WWE is the only think I watch on the regular but I mean if you wanna split it up NXT is def tops over the main program...

TNA and ROH have moments but TNA's lolcopy WWE angles just annoy me