What is your favourite ever Royal Rumble?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
With the Royal Rumble taking place tonight, I thought we should think about all the previous fantastic Royal Rumbles that have taken place. What is your favourite?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I watched 1990's last night and the star power for the time was awesome, not to mention the pre-match promo marathon that always rocked. 1992's is also great, with Flair making everyone look good and Heenan/Monsoon's best commentary work ever. However, even with those 2 being the tits, 2004's rumble match is hands down the best of all the times.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I would say one of my favourites has to be the 2001 Royal Rumble match. I quite enjoyed Drew Carey's participation in the match and how it was all done. As well, I enjoyed the weapons used in the match like the bowling ball right in the groin. The way that Austin won (after being attacked earlier) was great too.

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I would say one of my favourites has to be the 2001 Royal Rumble match. I quite enjoyed Drew Carey's participation in the match and how it was all done. As well, I enjoyed the weapons used in the match like the bowling ball right in the groin. The way that Austin won (after being attacked earlier) was great too.

I agree, The 2001 RR was great. I really liked 1992 and 2002, as well.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
The 2015 rumble was the best. It was truly amazing how wwe managed to completely and utterly fuck up everything

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
The 2015 rumble was the best. It was truly amazing how wwe managed to completely and utterly fuck up everything

:nodsmile:

Honorable mention to the 1999 and 2014 RR.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
It was even so obvious what to do and they even managed to screw up something simple like that.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
But on a serious note :lol: Chris Benoit winning from #1 was fucking incredible. At the end when he eliminated big show with the front head lock was one of the all time grear moments. So 2004