What are you listening to now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Drake Styles said:
I'm not hearing a song... I'm hearing a CD again... is a CD of a special that the biggest bank in Puerto Rico always makes to kick off the Christmas period. This year's special was dedicated to one of the best, if not the best composer in the history of this Island... Catalino "Tite" Curet Alonso. The CD goes by the name "Sonó, Sonó, Tite Curet!". If you understand spanish a bit and want to hear music that shows what Puerto Rico is about, you better hear his songs.

I can't believe I've never heard this guy before. I'm listening to an album by him called "Alma da Paeta" right now and its awesome. Thanks for bringing him to my attention, my wife will thank you as well when she hears this.

Reaction score
hey drake, heres a good one for you when it comes to food from our country...

[video=youtube;kVFPUuTFFKg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVFPUuTFFKg[/video]

Kushikimi

Reaction score
I can't believe I've never heard this guy before. I'm listening to an album by him called "Alma da Paeta" right now and its awesome. Thanks for bringing him to my attention, my wife will thank you as well when she hears this.

Your welcome, the guy has a loooooong list of songs. I think I've only heard about 15% of all his songs. Still a great composer.

Btw you probably never heard much about him because all of his songs were held up by a record label and well they didn't want to give those away. His family endured a long and hard fought battle with that label and finally, in 2008-2009 if I'm not mistaken, it was settled in favor of the family. So all of his songs were free to be played again on the radio stations and been recorded on albums again. If you want to know anything else, or want music from here just ask...

Chris... that's a good song, but from El Gran Combo I like more Ojos Chinos.... I think our friend Fuji hear could like that song

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I like all kinds of world music, most of the time more than North American stuff.

[video=youtube;U4OVM2VexB8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4OVM2VexB8[/video]

Kushikimi

Reaction score
This song if from the album I'm hearing.... it's called Sorongo (Congo) it's interpreted by Calle 13 ft. Seun Kuti (a Nigerian singer) and Sammy Tanco (a bomba/plena singer from Puerto Rico)

[video=youtube;3cHeFSvIxiM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cHeFSvIxiM[/video]

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8