Well Hello There!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sigma Manatee

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Sigma. I'm from Scotland and have been a Wrestling fan since around 2007 when I was about 11/12. I first got into wrestling through playing SVR 2006 and 2007 with my friends. I then downloaded Wrestlemania 22, which as my first full WWE show that I watched and I instantly loved it. That Money in the Bank match was just incredible, and while I, being a little kid, marked out over Rey Mysterio winning the title, I really enjoyed the style of Kurt Angle. After that I began watching Smackdown weekly on fridays and began to love Chris Benoit, Paul London and Brian Kendrick, and Batista specifically. This was the beginning of a 6 year love affair (which admittedly has been on and off) with wrestling.

Nowadays, I watch RAW religiously and try and catch as much TNA as I can. I'm a really big fan of the current direction that the WWE has gone in, and I find myself genuinely waiting with excitement for each new episode of RAW. TNA is also pretty entertaining, although I don't keep up with it as closely as I do WWE and to be honest, I don't find myself particularly interested in the current MMA crossover.

As far as current wrestlers, I really enjoy performers like Bryan, Punk, PTP, Usos, Ziggler, Cody Rhodes, Sandow amongst others and on TNA I like Austin Aries, Sabin, and Bobby Roode, again amongst others.

My main reasons for signing up are that I can get very, very ranty about wrestling and this seems like the perfect place to make some folk suffer :) . Also, UWF seems really interesting and I'm going to take part in that.

Thanks for reading!

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Hey welcome I think you may be our first Scott though I'm not entirely sure. Glad to have you aboard.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Welcome to the site, I think you're our first Scott as well and you and I are about the same age. Hope you stick around.

Sigma Manatee

Reaction score
Thanks guys, now I know I'm alone. Oh no.

Thanks for the welcome guys, I look forward to it as the site looks great!

Dash

Reaction score
Glad to see you decided to join Sigma. :)

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
WELCOME!! and I'm like 1/10th Scott so you're not entirely alone.......

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Welcome to WrestlingSmarks!

I like that you have listed some tag teams as wrestlers that you currently enjoy. This is definitely the right place if you want to get ranty and get involved in some discussions. Be sure to check out our weekly live RAW discussion thread. UWF are always looking for new people so you will be more than welcome there.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige