WEC 53: Henderson vs. Pettis

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Haven't posted here yet, might as well.

WWE! Either keep ECW with veterans or without! You can't go on with great talented athletes on the same show as pot smoking losers! lol

Just thought I'd add that

Soulpower

I hear RVD isn't going to renew his contract either.I haven't watched in a while is Sabu and Sandman still there?

Both Sandman and Sabu are still with ECW. They're actually part of an ECW originals vs New Breed angle. As for Van Dam everything I've heard points to him not renewing his contract, but that's not lock as of yet.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
As good as ECW was this week,it was the lowest rated ever!I read that Vince wants to "save" ECW and help it become a perminant part of WWE.

Taker

Reaction score
I think this weeks episode of ECW was a good one. I enjoyed many of the matches and ECW was better than the previous episodes.

Kevin Thorn Vs. RVD - This match was an exciting match. The ECW originals picked up a win over the new breed.

CM Punk Vs. Johnny Nitro (MITB Ladder Match qualify) - The match between the Punk and Nitro was a bit lousy, but CM Punk won the match to advance into the MITB at Wrestlemania 23.

La Resistance won their first ever tag Match on ECW, after the match Snistky ran to the ring and unleashed hell.

Triple Threat...ECW Championship, Lashley Vs. Hardcore Holly Vs. Kennedy - This match was the best match there has been in a long time. Featuring Smackdown's Kennedy, unfortunatly Lashley picked up the win by pinning Kennedy!

I give this ECW episode a 8/10

Soulpower

My lone problwm with La Resistance reuniting...Why ECW? There's no tag team division (or tag titles for that matter) on the brand so why not reunite on RAW or SD?

Like V1 said it scored a very low rating which is a shame because it was a good show, but the fact is Lashley isn't ready to be world champ (regardless of brand) and people have taken notice, which is probably the reason for the low rating.

xtremebadass

I liked Sylvan on SD, embassador of quebec, was awesome, las resistance sucked to begin with, why bring them back, why ECW?

X-Pac

Reaction score
I actually like La Resistance, they have potensial and they have good in-ring skills and they both decent on the mic.

Wrestling Station

As soulpower stated above, La Resistance in ECW is a real nonsense.
ECW need to get a title belt for the tag team division or whats the use of having tag teams in ECW anyway?
Why not call the belt as "Hardcore Tag Team Championship"?

X-Pac

Reaction score
Agreed, I would rather see La Resistance on SD and throw them in the feud with london & Spanky/Duece N' Domino. They could come on SD cost Kendrick and Spanky their titles and have them fight them for a shot at the tag team titles. I still want to see MNM as tag team champs because they are WWE's best tag team.

First One

Reaction score
Bad idea for tags in ECW, ECW is for solo fights with hardcore.

X-Pac

Reaction score
Agreed, I think all the good Tag Teams should go to Smackdown.

Taker

Reaction score
I hate La Resistance when they were on Raw and i think they should just crawl back under their rock and be released. I agree when you say that they shouldn't be any Tag Teams on ECW,
La Resistance...OVERATED!

X-Pac

Reaction score
La Resistance is not overrated. They are underrated. Maybe they were overrated a few years back but they arent overrated now. They should go to SD and feud with Deuce N' Domino after they win the tag team titles. La Resistance is a great tag team and they shouldnt be on ECW doing nothing.

The-HI-Man

Reaction score
There shouldnt be tag teams on ecw. I miss the old ORIGINAL ecw days when every match was extreme rules Sabu vs Rvd and Jerry Lynn Vs Rvd they were classics.