We need your ideas!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dod Draper

Reaction score
We're debuting a new feature on here in the next day or two; tournaments.

The first theme of the tournaments will be divas of the wrestling world, and who's the hottest; I know 'diva' is something of a WWE term, but we're expanding the field and allowing female wrestlers from any company.

We need 16 names, and if we get more than 16 names, we'll pick at random. Likewise, if we don't get enough suggestions, we'll fill in the blanks.

I'm making this thread to get users involved; we want to make this tournament feature the divas that WS users want to see in it.

Suggest away so that we can get the first round polls up. (Y)

Reaction score
You can break it up into 4 seperate brackets (like March Maddness)

16 from WWE (NXT Season 3 ladies can count
16 from TNA (I don't even think they have 16)
16 from indies/Japan
16 legends (Trish, Lita, Stacy, Miss Elizabeth)

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Good idea TGS.

It's not really possible though, due to both the number of polls we'd have to make and the time it'd take to complete the overall tournament.

We're just after 16 diva's names. :)

Reaction score
okay...we can have multiple tournaments then. 4 seperate ones and then we can determine who was the best. There are just so many divas/knockouts that it would suck to leave someone out.

Reaction score
Dod, I know how long this can take. I'm running a Battle of the Babes tournament on my radio show. It has 128 of the hottest celebs and it just started Sunday. It will probably go on for a while. But I think it is going to be great.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Layla, Maryse, and Trish to start off will add more after...also is your radio station a big audience?

Reaction score
its at a college station, but we do have a big following. We are broadcasted in the Toledo area through the radio, but we are also online throughout the country. I've had interviews with 2 players from the Cardinals and Cowboys. Currently I'm working on getting an interview with the football coach from Ohio State and Michigan. We do everything on our facebook page, until our website is up and running.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Whilst we probably won't have 4 babe tournaments immediately TGS, I like the idea of having more than one babe tournament and deciding a 'super' winner from the two of those tournaments. Maybe 4 if it really catches on.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
I'm big on history tournaments so anything we want to run after this one I'm game for. I have seen 90% of all WWF/E, WCW, NWA/JCP, and TNA PPV's amongst many indies so I can help or run any tourney's for history topics and I would be going to up to 64. Let me know in the future.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Stacey Kiebler, Lita, Natalya, Chelsea, Molly Holly.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Layla
Maryse
Trish
Ashley
Velvet Sky
Brooke Adams
Stacey Kiebler
Natalya
Lita
Chelsea