1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

WCW's GOAT Semi-Final: Sting vs. Vader

Discussion in 'Wrestling Games' started by McGrady, Jun 3, 2012.

1. McGrady

McGrady McGrady

ajstyles2
    cmpunk3
    chrisjericho2
    samoajoe
    Well as lady luck would have it, Sting ends up facing his arch nemesis from so many years ago, VADER! Each men has their own little collection of ups and downs and they each hold a handful of victories over one another, but none of that matters here, when their fate is the hands of the members of Pulse, baby!​

2. Anaconda Vice

Anaconda Vice Well-Known Member

stanhansen
    brusierbrody
    rickrude
    randysavage
    I really, really want to pick Vader here, but Sting had the more lasting impact on the company, so I have to go for him. It was a very tough decision though.

3. McGrady

McGrady McGrady

ajstyles2
    cmpunk3
    chrisjericho2
    samoajoe
    I agree with Fuji. And assuming that Flair beats Arn, it looks like the finals are going to be exactly what I expected them to be... Sting vs. Flair. I don't know what the odds are that it would happen that way, but that's what we're dealing with..

anyways...

4. The Linebacker

The Linebacker [Blank Space]

Like everyone else, I really want to say Vader but Sting had a long term effect on the company, in fact pretty much the entire run of WCW.