WCW's GOAT Round 1: Ultimo Dragon vs. Arn Anderson vs. Billy Kidman vs. Rick Steiner

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
8. Ultimo Dragon vs. Arn Anderson vs. Billy Kidman vs. Rick Steiner

A perplexing flock of superstars if I’ve ever seen one. In corner number one, all the way from the Land of the Rising Sun comes the breathtaking Ultimo Dragon! In corner number two, hailing from somewhere in the rural Midwest comes The Enforcer. The no-nonsense, take no prisoners muscle man for the Four Horsemen! In the next comes one of America’s most decorated cruiserweights who unfortunately has a limited amount of success to show for it. And all the way from the Motor City comes the Dog Faced Gremlin. One of WCW’s longest-running competitors who in this writer’s opinion is no better, no worse than his more famous brother, Scott.

Vote based off of these people’s body of work in WCW alone! Post who you voted for an why, please. Thank you. There will be no polls in the first round, simply because I want you to have to vote for who you want to win through a post, rather than clicking an option and not elaborating!

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Re: WCW's GOAT Round 1: Ultimo Dragon vs. Arn Anderson vs. Billy Kidman vs. Rick Stein

Another toughie, but Double A takes this one.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Re: WCW's GOAT Round 1: Ultimo Dragon vs. Arn Anderson vs. Billy Kidman vs. Rick Stein

Easy draw here, Arn Anderson is tops by a large margin.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score

Double A hands down

Postman Dave

Reaction score

Seriously? Flair, Simmons & Luger in one heat and then this one?!?

Anderson, the other three don't even come close.

Kushikimi

Reaction score

As I see Anderson will win, there's no reason for me to vote for him... so I will go with my favorite of this list, not the best of the list... Billy Kidman

Enforcer

Reaction score

It's all about *Cough* "The Enforcer" haha Anderson blows them out of the water!

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3

Without a question, it's Arn Anderson. Too many contributions to not be recognized. Though I'm sad to see Rick and Ultimo eliminated..

Jake Awesome

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

Arn is the man