WCW's GOAT Round 1: Stan Hansen vs. Stan Lane vs. Chris Jericho vs. Road Warrior Hawk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
14. Stan Hansen vs. Stan Lane vs. Chris Jericho vs. Road Warrior Hawk

I’d like to hype his opponents, but based off of their WCW careers… Chris Jericho wins this match. But since I have an obligation, Hansen being the most renowned gaijin in Japanese wrestling history and a formidable WCW competitor comes in with his lariat locked and loaded. Stan Lane made a name for himself in tag team competition, and the same can be said for the late great Hawk who has high aspirations for a ‘W’ in this thing!

Castiel

Reaction score
Re: WCW's GOAT Round 1: Stan Hansen vs. Stan Lane vs. Chris Jericho vs. Road Warrior H

Chris Jericho was the most entertaining man in WCW. From his 1,004 holds to his conspiracy victim stuff to everything! Jericho wins.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Re: WCW's GOAT Round 1: Stan Hansen vs. Stan Lane vs. Chris Jericho vs. Road Warrior H

Chris Jericho takes this easily but I don't believe he will go far.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

If it was for all of their wrestling work, Hansen would win this in a breeze, he is one of the GOAT's after all. Unfortunately his WCW stuff isn't enough to put him over here. The other three make this interesting, because you have two halves of two of the greatest tag teams of all time and then Chris Jericho, arguably one of the best workers WCW ever saw. Since this is based on individual accomplishments, I'm going with Jericho, but Lane in particular deserves a lot of credit.

Chris Jericho

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score

Chris Jericho

Postman Dave

Reaction score

Gonna once again go with the majority and Chris Jericho.

Kushikimi

Reaction score

Chris Jericho the man was a beast of an entertainer in WCW, too bad they saw him as too small for a World Title run.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

[YOUTUBE]faaDz7p5X3A[/YOUTUBE]

really says it all

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3

Can't vote against Jericho here. Too entertaining.