Watching NXT from the start (2012 - ???)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
tenor.gif

Reactions: Cwalker and Chris

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
NXT Champion: Adrian Neville
NXT Tag Team Champions: The Ascension
NXT Woman's Champion: Charlotte

NXT Episode 112
August 21st, 2014
Full Sail University: Orlando, Florida

Semi-Finals Match in the Tag Team #1 Contenders Tournament: Enzo Amore & Colin Cassady vs. The Vaudevillians
So, I recently watch Gotches shoot interview where he shitted all over Enzo for being horrible in the ring, and it makes these matches so much funnier, this only goes 3 minutes Cass again looks super good in this and throws Enzo around which is great. The villains survive his onslaught and when Enzo gets tagged in they quickly hit their senton double team for the win.

After the match; The Legionnaires attack Enzo and Cass from behind on the floor, Syl then shaves part of Enzo's beard off before running to the back.

Triple H comes down to the ring and announces the next Takeover special on September 11th. He announces that the tournament winners will get a title shot against The Ascension that, he then brings up introducing the new GM, who will be here next week and he'll show them that they've seen nothing yet.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! Devin Taylor is back, and she's with Tyler Breeze who is upset about being screwed out of his title match he worked so hard to be #1 Contender, and Tyson Kidd ruined his chance to be the most gorgeous champion in NXT history. It doesn't sit well with him and Tyson Kidd is about to find out why he's not just a pretty face.

Tyson Kidd vs. Tyler Breeze
Super short and kinda pointless, Breeze comes out hot and takes the fight to Kidd, but Kidd survives and takes the fight right back to him. He goes for the sharpshooter early but Breeze escapes, he takes his phone and leaves. What a mess. Booked ass backwards.

After the match; Kidd celebrates the hard-fought win and puts on Tyler's jacket.

PAUL HEYMAN DVD COMMERCIAL :mark:

Exclusive, Breeze says he and Kidd are fine, but he's more worried about the HUGE announcement next week.

Charlotte vs. Becky Lynch
Becky finally got some new attire to go with her punk rocker gimmick, once again this is good and they're both growing, it's not even close to what it is today or what Bayley/Sasha is in 2014, but they have the 2nd best chemistry of the woman so good for them. Charlotte again targets the knee as it worked well in their first match, but Becky has it scouted so Charlotte goes back to old reliable and that's the figure four headlock and targets the head. Becky has an okay comeback, neither are good at punches so it kinda kills the match, Charlotte hits a t-bone suplex and hits Natural Selection for the win. **

Enzo and Cass come back to the ring, Enzo says he is a smack talker, Skywalker and has a razor lightsaber for a french hater. So Sylvester LeFort better fall back like his hairline. Because he's out of his mind and for him to come and find it would be the greatest game of hide and go seek of all time. He says he'll put it on the line, walk the walk, talk the talk, HE'S PUTTING THE MOHAWK AGAINST WHATEVER'S ON HIS HEAD. AT TAKEOVER.......HAIR VS. HAIR

Video airs of Bull turning on MoJo.

MoJo Rawley vs. Steve Cutler
MoJo is BIG MAD so he runs through Cutler before hitting the Hyerdriver for the win. I wonder if Steve Cutler is related to Jay Cutler. MoJo grabs the mic and says he's still here and will not stop, his "SMILE IS GONE" and Bull is gonna find out what getting hype is all about.

Semi-Finals Match in the Tag Team #1 Contenders Tournament: Kalisto & Sin Cara vs. Sami Zayn & Adam Rose
Renee having beef with the bunny is great. They tease the fuck out of my 2014 dream match which is KALISTO/SAMI! And have Cara tag in who out Luchas Sami, BRUH! We finally the match and its totally a dick tease, Sami gets to use his rare height and weight advantage and is in a position he's not used to and that is keep the smaller faster guy grounded, I mean he was the bigger man in the match with Tyler, but they plated it as in he took Tyler too lightly, here he totally respects Kalisto but Kalisto busts out spots he hasn't seen in his NXT run so far and that totally throws him off. Sami and Rose isolate Kalisto and it's really good, they keep him grounded, hell Adam even busts out some Leo heat on him so he's not totally useless. Cara has a decent hot tag and cleans house Cara takes Sami out with a dive. Back in the ring, Kalisto hits SDS and Cara hits the senton off the top for the win. DAMN, I REALLY WANT KALISTO/SAMI NOW MORE THAN EVER. **1/2

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Thanks, Deezy, but again that's 2015/2016 return Eva the one I actually liked. This one was bad, to the point where I would rather watch an ASScension squash and I despise those fucks more than anything in NXT.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
that hair vs hair match
giphy.webp

Reactions: Crippler

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

When Smackdown was on top.....coincidence?

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Nah I'll shit on Enzo all day but Eva when she first came to NXT was struggling with entering the ring properly
Enzo broke his leg trying to counter a wrist lock....WOAT has to be confirmed

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

NXT Episode 113
August 28th, 2014

The Ascension vs. No name jobbers.
GOD DAMMIT! I gotta stop insulting people cause it keeps biting me in the ass. UGH Same ol' shit, before Fall of man wins it for these paper champs. THIS MOTHERFUCKER ALEX RILEY SAID THESE CUNTS ARE ON THE SAME LEVEL AS THE SHIELD! FIRE HIM! FIRE HIM NOW!

After the match; these goofy fucks say words.

The NEW General Manager of NXT comes out.........................IT'S THE RETURNING WILLIAM REGAL! YES! but also :mjcry as he's no longer on commentary and isn't gonna be talking about why guys do what they do in the ring, what their gimmick is and can provide with the back story. UGH! We are now stuck with A-ry and Albert as those guys smh. Anyway Regal comes down to the ring, he says he's been fortunate enough to be here since the beginning and it's an honor to be named the new General Manager. So as his first act as GM, he announces that on September 11th, the Takeover main event will be for the NXT Title. He brings out the champion first, Neville congratulates him and asks WHO'S NEXT? Regal pauses for a second, but Kidd comes out before Regal can announce who. Kidd graciously accepts and says he is honored and humbled to be #1 Contender. And at Takeover it is a FACT I will leave with the championship. Breeze comes out next and asks if this uggo is getting a shot and everybody but Kidd deserves one, including Kidd's wife. Sami comes out last and says Tyler is right for once. He's more deserving than Kidd, but he's also more deserving than Tyler, and he should get it. Neville says he wants to face all three of them in a fatal 4-way match. Regal likes it and makes it official.

Backstage: Veronica is with NEW GM William Regal, he goes over the takeover main event again before booking Breeze/Kidd vs. Sami/Neville tonight.

Sasha Banks vs. Bayley
This is like NXT's sure thing for a woman's match, it's not on the level of their last two as this is only 3 minutes but they tell a hell of a story. Sasha is pissed off thinking she had Bayley scouted only to fall so, she's extra stiff in her strikes and moves. We get duling "Sasha's retchet" "no she's not" chants so that's cool. She doesn't try to win the match, but more of embarrassing and punish Bayley, which allows Bayley to use Sasha's over-aggressiveness against her and hits a quick Bayley to belly for win, Sasha got beaten with the move she spent all of their last-match countering, and only got caught cause she was too focused on punishing her instead of trying to win the match. Shit is so good now. **1/4

After the match; Renee comes into the ring to interview Bayley, she announces that Bayley will be getting her title match at Takeover and asks her thoughts about it. Bayley says being champion would mean everything and says she's prepared for this. She says when you're a kid and have a poster in your room and there's a kitten hanging from a bench and it says "HANG IN THERE"? That's her. She's hung in there in NXT and has trained and prepared and she's going to turn this dream into a reality to become the new NXT Women's Champion. Charlotte comes down to the ring now, and says look at the tears in her eyes, being the woman's champion is an honor. She will say it again, Bayley is too nice If she saw a cat in a tree, she'd knock it down and say life's tough and welcome to reality. She needs to give up before she embarrasses herself. Bayley says she doesn't take her as a threat, but she's going to win. Charlotte says to stick to hugs before she destroys her. BAYLEY SAYS SHE DOESN'T EVEN WANT TO HUG! She offers a good luck handshake, but Charlotte just gives her the side-eye look and leaves before saying she warned her.

Bull Dempsey vs. Angelo Dawkins
Shitty Bull showcase, the fans are now behind him for some reason so fuck em.

One of the dumbasses announces claims Bull has lost some weight and put on some muscle HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I don't think it was Phillips, I think it was the other white one. These white people are funny.

Backstage: Devin Taylor is with the Legionnaires. They laugh at Enzo's challenge, Louis accepts on Syl's behalf, and Syl doesn't look too happy, they then leave speaking French.

Tyson Kidd & Tyler Breeze vs. Sami Zayn & Adrian Neville
So this rules, Neville and Sami control early and are one step ahead they bust out the corkscrew splash with Neville jumping off Sami's back. Neville and Kidd continue their goodness but Kidd distracts the ref allowing Breeze to hit a kick to the head on the apron allowing them to take over, Breeze is miles ahead than Justin's useless self, so he doesn't bore me to death with his heat, Tyler has a good mix of being aggressive but adding some flashy stuff in. Neville kicks out Kidd's knee to slow down the heat and tags Sami in, he does his stuff and it's a good time. The match breaks down, with Kidd hitting a sick spinning neckbreaker for two, Breeze tags in but gets caught into the exploder suplex into the corner. He tags Neville back in and hits a springboard dropkick followed but a running SSP for two. Heel throw Sami out, but Neville throws Kidd out too. He hits Kidd with the kick and Tyler cuts off Red Arrow. SAMI COMES CHARGING IN WITH THE HELLUVA KICK BUT TYLER SEES IT COMING AT THE LAST SECONDS AND MOVES SO SAMI HITS NEVILLE WITH IT BY ACCIDENT! Sami is in disbelief and tries to help him, and doesn't see Kidd tag back in, Breeze and Kidd get into a shoving match over the blind tag, and Kidd shoves Tyler hard and Sami catches him in a blue thunder bomb. He then tosses Sami out and steals the pin on Neville for the win. ***

After the match; Sami hits Kidd with the Helluva Kick out of saltiness. He grabs the championship and holds it as NXT goes off the air.

Enzo broke his leg trying to counter a wrist lock....WOAT has to be confirmed

you watched it too, I blew Henny out my nose laughing so hard when gotch told the story.

Reactions: Cwalker

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

NXT Episode 114
September 4th, 2014

Alexa Bliss vs. Charlotte
Basic Charlotte showcase, neither girl is there yet but Charlotte being the champ and the somewhat more experienced leads the match, it's not all bad but it's not the best either. I like that Charlotte is moving past her comfort zone and is starting to work other body parts. Bliss has good fire, where she uses her athletism and speed to counter and frustrate Charlotte throughout until the champ hits Natural Selection for the win. **

After the match; Bayley comes down to the ring, she says Charlotte refused to shake her hand last week, but she earned this title match and it's time she takes her seriously, cause at takeover she's seriously gonna take her title. Charlotte thinks about the handshake but instead pie-faces her. Charlotte then goes for a punch but Bayley ducks and hits an awful looking Hugplex.

In a pre-tape, Tyler Breeze is asked why anyone would think he'll win. He says look at how Sami Zayn did at the last Takeover. Not very well. Tyson Kidd and Adrian Neville don't look like this either. He's better looking than every person in every room he's ever been in. Or everytime he gets in the ring he gets the job done. Take your pick.

KENTA DEBUTS AT TAKEOVER~!

Backstage: The fine af Devin Taylor is with Sin Cara and Kalisto, she asks them about their match tonight. Cara says a bunch of words in Spanish and Kalisto translate, he says they are confident to beat any tag team in NXT. Kalisto says even though the Ascension are a strong team, they are a strong team too and look forward to the challenge.

Tye Dillinger vs. Tyler Breeze
This is fun and different, Breeze has a nice mix of being face and heel, so he busts out some good babyface bumping to start he really goes above to make Tye look good to start before taking over and getting into more of his heel take me serious aggressive stuff. This is the best Tye has looked his entire NXT run so far, he fights back but runs into the beauty-shot and Breeze covers for the win. *3/4

In a pre-tape, Tyson Kidd is asked about the 4-way match, he says theirs, 4 individuals. 1 individual is the greatest high-flyer in the history of this industry, something that he developed while competing in the UK. 1 individual has the most heart and is a great innovator in that ring, something that he honed while in Japan. 1 individual some say is arrogant, self-absorbed, cocky, but he looks like a million bucks and can get away with it. 1 individual is hungry, determined, cold, callous, ruthless and probably the most dangerous human walking the planet. Something he learnt in the dungeon. And then there's Sami, Nevile and Breeze and there in the match too.

Earlier in the week, Enzo and Cass go inside a hair salon, and meet CARMELLA! She grabs the hair removal cream but brings a bucket full of it. Some black guy in a pink shirt comes in with a french poodle, and Cass calls him a "Sweet boy" He leaves to go get waxed and Enzo gets mad, as Cass flexes in the mirror and they begin to argue about having hair on their chest, that turns into a shoving match which leads to Enzo accidentally dropping the bucket of hair removal cream on the dog.

Tyson Kidd vs. Adam Rose
Same deal as the Breeze match, Rose gets a shit ton of offense in before Kidd takes over and gets aggressive as he hasn't forgotten about the lollipop fuckery. Kidd targets the head with some nice running boots before wearing him down with a headlock clearly filling time until Rose makes a comeback, but Kidd cuts him off with a dropkick to the knee he kicks at it before locking in the sharpshooter for the win. *1/2

In a pre-tape, Sami says the advantage to being a challenger in this is that you don't have to pin the champion. He'll pin anyone if the opportunity is there, but the cherry on top would be to pin the champion so there's no excuses and no doubts. But he wants to pin the best guy in the ring, and that's the champion Neville's his friend, and that's the guy he wants to beat.

Backstage: The other backstage girl interviews the Vaudevillians, English says tonight they show why they are a cut above any tag team in NXT and the WWE. And tonight they will prove why they a superior to the rest.

Sami Zayn vs. Marcus Louis (w/Sylvester LeFort)
Sami does what he can, but he gives Louis way too much on offense who isn't good at all, he has the basics down but that's about it. Sami makes a comeback and applies the Koji Clutch for the win. *1/4

After the match; Sami leaves but Enzo and Cass run out and attack Marcus and Lefort from behind, they tease throwing Syl in the cream but he manages to escape.

In a pre-tape, Neville says he doesn't have to be pinned to lose the title and that's a fact. And it's a risk, but he chose this match and chose it for a reason. He says he's beaten them all individually but now has to beat them at the same time. He says he's up for the challenge and it looking forward to it.

CJ Parker vs. Adrian Neville
Sami deal, Neville controls early but can't capitalize and CJ hits a nice leg lariat to take over but can't do anything with his time, and Neville makes a comeback. He hits some stuff before hitting the Red Arrow for the win. *1/4

Finals Match in the Tag Team #1 Contenders Tournament: Kalisto & Sin Cara vs. The Vaudevillians
This only gets 5 minutes lolz, it's pretty uneventful. Like I really don't care about this at all. Total house show effort. Team Carlisto ends up winning. Meh!

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

e2AhTb7.jpg

NXT TakeOver - Fatal 4-Way
September 11th, 2014

Commentary: Tom Phillips, Byron Saxton, and Renee Young.

NXT Tag Team Championships: Sin Cara & Kalisto vs. The Ascension
This is day 344 in the Ascensions reign of terror and only their 6th title defense smh. fuckin paper champs. This is what it is, Ascension dominates like 80% of the match against Sin Cara, it's so boring and basic literally they haven't added anything or styled a match different since they've been together. Kalisto has a fun hot tag and the match picks up a bit, but it's still the Ascension and their fat useless asses can barely bump for all of Kalisto's stuff. He ends up hitting Victor with Solina Del Sol and covers for the win. THANK FUCK THAT'S OVER! Both the match and the woat title reign. *1/4

After the match; Renee joins the new champs on the stage, she asks how it feels? Sin Cara says it feels incredible and Kalisto dubs them Lucha Dragons and says the future starts now. LUCHA! LUCHA! LUCHA!

Adrian Neville video package airs

CJ Parker vs. Baron Corbin
DA LONE WOLF IS HERE! He gets the jobber entrance tho :lmao he wins with the End of Days 30 seconds later LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! SWERVE!

Tyson Kidd video package airs.

Hair vs. Hair Match: Sylvester Lefort (w/Marcus Louis) vs. Enzo Amore (w/Colin Cassady)
Enzo is wearing the Ferrari 14's. This isn't good at all, I love Syl's look he looks like such a sleazy dude that would be perfect to be a manager, he's not a good wrestler at all. And he's in against Enzo who's really bad, but he does know how to bump, and as much as we give him shit for being the dirt worse he dies on bumps and it's the best. This goes about 5 minutes it mostly punches, kicks and clubbing blows lots of standing and taunting to fill time. Cass takes out Louis on the floor for trying to get involved which distracts Syl long enough for Enzo to schoolboy him for the win. *

After the match; Syl tries to run but Cass takes him out with a clothesline, they bring him to the barber chair but Marcus attacks Cass from behind allowing Syl to escape he leaves Marcus alone and he ends up getting the bucket dumped on his head.

Tyler Breeze video package airs.

GM William Regal comes down to the ring, he shows a video package on NXT newest signing KENTA! Kenta then comes down to the ring and Regal welcomes him to NXT, Kenta thanks him and says words in Japanese before reveals his new name as Hideo Itami. He says his goal is to NXT Champion, BUT GOD DAMMIT! THE ASCENSION COME OUT. They try to punk him out but he comes back and takes them out single-handedly. FUCK YEAH!

Bull Dempsey vs. MoJo Rawley
Shitty Bull squash

This first hour feels like a standard NXT TV, nothing special about this at all.

In the parking lot, Enzo is frustrated that he didn't get to cut Syl's hair, Cass says they will find them and they do in the parking lot. They see Sylvester LeFort and Louis (with a towel over his head) backstage and Enzo chases Syl and Cass picks up Lous and brings him to the ring. Enzo pulls the towel off his head and Louis is mostly bald with patches of hair. Enzo grabs a mic and says he has a new world for him. B.A.W.L.D. BAWLD!

At the commentary table, Renne announces that not only has NXT signed Kenta, but Kevin Steen and Prince Devitt too.

d534ce3a3def531e5ef923d84f1e23a6.jpg

NXT Woman's Championship: Bayley vs. Charlotte
Charlotte tries mind games early by going for the handshake but Bayley doesn't fall for it and bullrushes her into the corner to start the match. They have this fun brief exchange where Bayley is one step ahead and Charlotte plays the role of her dad bumping around and making the younger challenger look legitimate, before taking over. Charlotte still isn't what she will become in 2016 but she's leaps and bounds above what she once was and is a way better showing that her last takeover match. None of her new heel antics work so she goes back to old reliable the figure-four headlock to control Bayley on the mat. But she's adding stuff to it like the face fuck, rolling around slamming Bayley's back into the mat, and my personal favourite grabbing the legs for a sneak pin attempt. Charlotte continues to not take her seriously and gets way too cocky which allows for some real fun Bayley comebacks and cutoffs. The finish almost comes out of nowhere with Bayley hitting a desperation 'rana off the top, but she's too slow to make the cover and Charlotte kicks out. She goes for hugplex but Charlotte counters and they do this awesome spot with Charlotte going for a schoolboy and the Back of Bayley's head hits the bottom turnbuckle, KO'ing her. Charlotte hits the moonsault but Bayley uses her last bit of energy to kick out. She tries to get back to her feet and Charlotte hits natural selection for the win. Good shit, way better than I remembered it being considering I forget this was even a thing. ***

After the match; Sasha comes out and attacks Bayley, but Charlotte comes back and pulls her off. Sasha leaves and Charlotte holds the belt up.

Sami Zayn video package airs.

NXT Championship: Tyler Breeze vs. Sami Zayn vs. Tyson Kidd vs. Adrain Neville
FUCK YEAH! Kidd debuts his Dre beats entrance blocking the Nattie's husband chants out. This gets a whopping 24 minutes, Tyler/Sami pair off as does Neville/Kidd I like that that they went straight to the shitz and everyone started brawling no filler no wasting just right to fighting for like 5 minutes. The match slows down a tad once Kidd and Breeze team up to isolate Sami, but that breaks down once Breeze tries to steal a pin. It then turns into to Kidd isolating Sami in the ring and knocking the other two off the apron. The match picks up a ton once Neville and Breeze finally get a rhythm going, and Sami can mount a comeback. We get this awesome brief Sami/Nevile exchange I don't wanna say they've been teasing the whole match as they only did it once, but they made sure they didn't then touch until this very moment. The did fuck up the spot where Neville does all his backflips and shit and Sami was supposed to catch him in mid-air and turn it into the blue thunder bomb but Sami doesn't catch is clean and Neville almost take a backdrop on his neck. The final 10 minutes of this is fucking awesome, with everyone getting their chance on offense and almost having it won. They do bust out the tower of doom spot, cause no multi-man match can go without one. There is this phenomenal false finish towards the end with Sami letting all his anger and frustrations out on Kidd, but he loses focus and Neville catches him with a big boot, he hits a SSP but Breeze sneaks in and throws Neville out and covers Sami for the 2 everyone bit on that possibly being the ending. Breeze sells the two in disbelief like he just witnessed someone gets killed in front of him, he loses focus which allows Kidd to lock him in the sharpshooter but NEVILLE GRABS HIS HAND TO STOP THE TAPOUT :mark: Sami takes Neville out, and goes on a crazy run on offense he fakes the HELLVA KICK AND HITS A SUICIDE DIVE ON NEVILLE! HE THEN FOLLOWS UP WITH THE THROUGH THE TURNBUCKLE DDT ON BREEZE. BACK IN HE HITS THE HELLUVA KICK ON KIDD AND.................NEVILLE PULLS THE REF OUT! FUCK YEAH! DESPERATE CHAMP! Sami is pissed and goes out after him, but Neville hits him with a superkick taking him out, Neville then hits the red arrow and covers for the win. As enjoyable as this is, you can shave 5-10 minutes and still get the same result if not better. Still really good though. ***1/4

Reactions: Cwalker

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
NXT Tag Team Champions: Lucha Dragons

NXT Episode 115
September 18th, 2014

For some reason, Titus O'Neil comes down to the ring, he says it's an honor and a privilege for all of them to be in a presence of him, an ACTUAL WWE SUPERSTAR! A few weeks ago, Sami Zayn, Neville, Kidd, and Breeze wanted to come on his show, so he's here to return the favour and take some of everyone's time. He might hold this show up or even go to sleep out here. And from now on, this is now N.X.T.I.T.U.S. Sami interrupts, he mocks the dog bark and says he's glad he's here they finally have someone to fill the NXT's void of giant buffoons who can't win matches to save their lives. News flash, though, while he's getting beaten up by bunnies, they're down here stealing the show. Titus says he could give him the beating of a lifetime, and Adrian Neville comes out and says with all due respect to Sami, if anyone wants to come and disrespect NXT he will be the one to defend it. Sami asks why only he can defend NXT because he's the champion. Tyson Kidd then comes out and says Titus has a point. They are losers, but the difference is at least Neville is champ. FACT! He knows he's disappointed in how Adrian retained at Takeover, and he's disappointed too. FACT! He tells Sami to put himself in Adrian's shoes and asks if he wouldn't do whatever it takes to retain the title. Sami says he's not mad at Adrian. But you know, from a moral standpoint, he wouldn't have done it. Neville says that's why he'll never be the NXT Champion. Titus says he doesn't care and is just here to make a statement, Regal comes out to book a tag match main event, Titus/Kidd vs. Sami/Neville.

Charlotte vs. Emma
Oh look Emma is back, I don't think her gimmick is dead yet that will happen in about 3 months I think. But I will admit she isn't getting the reaction like she once was even here in NXT the crowd aren't as hype as they were a couple of months ago. This is a basic champ showcase she busts out all her heat stuff from the Takeover again, Emma makes a comeback which felt flat and Charlotte hits Natural Selection for the win. *3/4

Justin Gabriel vs. Hideo Itami
Solid Hideo showcase, he's clearly holding back with his kicks which is 90% of his offense so it doesn't have the same sounds and visial isn't as violent like it should, plus he allows shitty Justin to have way too much offense in his match. He makes a comeback using the Neville kicks that Neville stole from him before hitting 2 running dropkicks to set up the double stomp off the top for the win. After the match; The ASScension run out and beat him down, they leave he laying with the Fall of man. ugh. *3/4

Corbin debuts his amazing theme music, but he doesn't have the spotlight entrance and his tron is just a guy on a bike going down a highway :lmao

CJ Parker vs. Baron Corbin
40 second Corbin squash, End of days ends it.

Earlier Today at the NXT training centre, Enzo and Cass are working out when Carmella barges in. She calls them idiots and says they're the reasons she got fired. They ask what she wants, and she says a job and here to fight. She shoves Enzo and says she will be here tomorrow to train.

Tyson Kidd & Titus O'Neil vs. Sami Zayn & Adrian Neville
This gets 10 minutes, it's pretty much an angle match to add fuel to the future Neville/Sami angle, it's great as they one-up the other in spots, e.g. Sami hits a standing moonsault, and the crowd chant better than Neville so Neville blind tags in and hits one of his crazy standing multiple resolution moonsaults. He then goes for a plancha to the floor, but Sami cuts him off and hits his own asai moonsault, which was a nice callback to the Takeover match. The crowd is 90% in Sami's side. When we return, Titus uses his power to get control for his side as he's sick of the faces just toying with Kidd. Titus isn't bad, but you know he's just a prototypical jacked up guy. He hasn't found his amazing babyface hot tag goodness yet. Neville has a fun hot tag, he runs through all his offense we get some more Neville/Kidd goodness, the match just ends when Titus shoves Neville off the top as he was going for Red Arrow, and Kidd gets the knees up, he cradles him for the win. **3/4

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

NXT Episode 116
September 25th, 2014

MoJo Rawley vs. Bull Dempsey
Bull squash.

Tyler Breeze comes out and gets mad at MoJo being barging past him as he's making his entrance so Breeze throws him into the ringpost.

Tyler Breeze vs. Justin Gabriel
I have no idea why trips is so high on Justin and keeps giving him matches, Breeze is doing this more pissed off than we've ever seen thing, as he knows he's no longer in the title picture so he's off his game and keeps getting distracted by the ref trying to enforce the rules which allows shitty Justin to do his shitty heel stuff., Justin misses the 450 and runs into a superkick followed by the Beauty Shot for the win. *3/4

Backstage: William Regal is talking to a stagehand when Nattie comes over, she asks Regal for a 1 favour and to not tell Kidd about it, she asks for him to have 1 last shot at the NXT title. Regal asks why, because he got pinned in the 4-way. Regal thinks it over before saying yes but it's his last chance, he then adds if Kidd loses he never gets another shot at the title as long as Neville is champion.

Alexa Bliss vs. Bayley
Bliss debuts V1 of the current music, kinda weird booking the last match was heel vs. heel, and this is now, face vs. face. Bayley being the more battle-tested of the two controls the majority, but she doesn't have an answer to Bliss' speed, athletic and sneaky roll-ups. Bayley regains control by working the arm and shows how large the margin is between them in terms of in-ring goes, Bliss has a solid comeback, but Bayley being the vet sees the standing moonsault coming and avoids it, that stuns Bliss and allows Bayley to hit the Bayley to belly for the win. **1/2

After the match; Bayley calls Charlotte to the ring, and she comes out. She says ever since Takeover she hasn't been able to sleep, she let herself, the fans and her mom down. And aks for a rematch. Charlotte says she finally earned her respect, but the second verse will be the same as the first. She'll face her again next week, kid.

Earlier in the week, Enzo, Cass and Mella at the performance centre. Enzo calls her hairdresser hot, not Diva hot, and then does a bump off the treadmill when he sees her stretching in gym clothes. She calls him an idiot and he immediately replies that he's a G.

Marcus Louis (w/Sylvester Lefort) vs. Enzo Amore (w/Big Cass)
Marcus has the Kurt Angle headgear and wig on, this is a thing. Marcus is just as bad as Syl, he does a bunch of stuff before Enzo pulls off the headgear and rolls him up to win.

Backstage: Tyson Kidd says, as usual, his wife's heart is in a good place, but his action speak louder than words and he doesn't need his wife requesting title shots on his behalf. If he wanted a title shot, he would have asked. He says this is his last chance and that puts all the power in his court, he says Neville has lost two matches this year and they both were against him. FACT!

Backstage: Sami says he doesn't have much of an opinion on Kidd getting this title match, but he does say it's pretty pitiful his wife got him the match, but if he's okay with that he's okay with it. Sami says both men are desperate but it doesn't matter he's still gunning for that championship.

NXT Tag Team Championships: Lucha Dragons vs. The Ascension
Same deal as the Takeover match, just with more time. But this time Kalisto is the one being isolated, it's far better than the Takeover heat as Kalisto is way better than Cara and bumps for all of the Ascensions power offense, but the size difference helps and makes the headlocks look way deadlier than it really is. Sin Cara has his best hot tag to date, as Hunico is starting to get comfortable at being Cara and his lucha stuff is coming along, it gets pretty repetitive but it's fine. Hideo Itami comes out to distract Viktor and then Kalisto hits Solina Del Sol to win. **

After the match; Hideo beats up Connor for being a person.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Don't you act like hideo needed any other reason to attack connor than all his past matches you've been reviewing

Reactions: Crippler

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

NXT Episode 117
October 2nd, 2014

NXT Championship: Bayley vs. Charlotte
This gets about 10 minutes, it's mostly about how much Bayley has learnt from their TakeOver match, she comes out superhot using her speed and gets a couple of two's on quick roll up attempts, she also all of Charlotte's mat game scouted so she doesn't let her get any advantage. Awesome spot is both woman battle over a backslide with Charlotte dropping a knee on the back of Bayley's knee while she's trying to bring her down. Charlotte's knee work is really good, I prefer it that her headwork that for sure. Bending and stretching the knee, it looks so vicious and Bayley sells it tremendously for the rest of the match, as she doesn't have the speed advantage anymore while making a comeback. Charlotte debuts the Figure-Eight (not yet named) but she drops the bridge so Bayley can roll over to reverse the hold. Late in the match, Charlotte misses the knee drop and hurts her knee, which allows Bayley to get her full comeback in still selling the knee, but she can't hit the Hugplex and Charlotte counters into the Natural Selection for the win. Another good woman's match. ***

After the match; Charlotte thanks Bayley for the match and gives her a HUG!

It's supposed to be Hideo/Victor, but the Ascension beat him down. UGH! The Ascension's big double team move was an assisted leaping forearm off the top :lmao these two are the worse wrestlers of 2014.

Earlier Today Enzo, Cass and Mella are back at the performance centre. Enzo says he knows what he knows and that's all he knows. She's super eager and he keeps showing off his muscles. She calls him sawft and he keeps hitting on her so she dropkicks him out of the ring and yells HOW YOU DOIN at him.

Baron Corbin vs. Troy McClane
Corbin squash.

Backstage: Tyson Kidd says he's said for a long time that all he's needed is a fair one on one shot. No Sami Zayn or Tyler Breeze or with all due respect William Regal, just himself and Adrian Neville for the NXT Title. The cameraman asks about his wife getting the match for him, so Tyson walks away.

The Vaudevillains vs. Tye Dillinger & Jason Jordan
Villains showcase for 4 minutes, Jordan has some decent moments but Tye loses to That’s a Wrap. Team TJ gotta be ending soon. Shit is a flop.

Titus O'Neil comes out into the crowd for the main event.

Backstage: Hideo is in the trainer's room icing his neck when Funaki comes in and congratulates him on his debut, and says he has his back. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Backstage: Devin Taylor is with Bayley, Bayley says she is disappointed with her loss but is not done. She knows there are women and girls that look up to her, and if she quits, then they think quitting is okay. Bayley says she gets closer every time she goes for that title, BUT SASHA BLINDSIDES FROM BEHIND! Sasha says she got her opportunities, and when she gets her shot at Charlotte, she'd show the world why she's the baddest boss in NXT.

NXT Championship: Tyson Kidd vs. Adrain Neville
This again is really good, awesome mat wrestling to start before transitioning to good strikes, counters and them one-upping the other. Neville steals Kidds running apron kick as we go to break when we return he goes back to working the arm but Kidd fights out and kicks out his knee to takeover. Kidd doesn't work the leg, instead goes for head and arm with a triangle choke hold, they do this cool spot with Neville trying the slam he can't do it on the first two attempts but gets the big slam on the 3rd before making a comeback, but runs into modified beauty shot from Kidd. The match turns into neither man really able to gain control but just have these brief flurries of offense for near falls. Neville backflips out of a sunset powerbomb and Kidd is shocked so Neville hits the running dropkick, he then follows up with a sick running Liger bomb for two. Moments later, Kidd goes for a springboard move, but Neville tries to dropkick him out of mid-air, but Kidd saw it coming and grabs the legs. He locks in the Sharpshooter but Neville gets to the ropes. Neville rolls to the floor, and Titus decks him from the crowd, but he hovers over him too long and Sami runs out to Helluva kick him KO#ing him. Neville manages to roll back in, he counters a move off the top and shoves Kidd off the top he follows up with the Red Arrow for the win. ***

After the match; JoJo announces that Kidd no longer has any NXT championship opportunities.