wanting my smile back

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

adhyanta

Reaction score
Pontianak, Lampung, Bandung, Jakarta - Indonesia
Hello, I'm from Indonesia, which isn't an english speaking country, so pardon before hand, for any ridiculousness yet to ensue.

I've been hooked with pro wrestling for close to 20 years. I was fortunate enough to see an Australian TV channel (via Satelite dish) that showcased WWF matches. The first match I saw was The Ultimate Warrior against some poor man. I love what I saw, and everything that comes after that.

Most Indonesian favourite sport to watch is soccer. Here you are considered bully fodder if you don't have a substantial fervor for soccer when you reached middle high. My fate was worse than most, for being known through out school as a pro wrestling fan. I wouldn't have it any other way.

During college years I became a movie reviewer, and a good one by our standard. I always joked that if you can argue a non fan, why wrestling has genuine astethic values, then reviewing a movie is childplay by comparison.

I'm a diehard fan of guys like Shawn Michaels, Bret & Owen, and Antonio Inoki.. and since I saw Jerry Lawler VS Kerry Von Erich at Superclash III via Youtube, I have a hunger for watching classic matches.

Thanks for having me. I'm really happy with this, and going to try becoming a part of this forum.

Again, thanks!:luvlove:

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Don't worry about your English man, it's much better than a lot of the guys on this forum who come from English speaking countries. I've got a feeling that if you're active you'll add something positive to this forum, so fingers crossed you stay active.

Axis

Reaction score
Yes, your English is better than 80% of the posters here.

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I agree with the others. Your English is fine, so don't worry.

adhyanta

Reaction score
Thanks for welcoming me.

hopefully you are not a muslim.

Please, be in a mood to be kind enough to read what I have to say first.. about your comment. No matter what you think about me then, I'll be grateful for it. I promise. Thanks:

Well, I'm afraid I am.. a muslim. But I don't have any problem.. with moslems being thought wretchedly. I mean, if I can differentiate between what's right & wrong... There's no reason that I can't relate to the general sentiments on moslems being viewed wholly, as consciencely challenged. And it'd be a worse form of bigotry for me, if I feel offended just because I'm one of them moslems... when I feel that sharing the same faith, is never an adequate reason... to letting your conscience be dictated by anything other than itself.

I'm not trying to defend my religion, or try convincing you to change your view about anything regarding my faith, by trying to sound kind.. so you'd think that not all is as bad as they say. I'm just kinder than I usually am, because I'm grateful for your sentiment. Because it gave me hope that I can really decide my faith by my conscience, and not the other way around.

Sorry for the length, and if I can't help to lead you to assume, that I think that this holds some importance to you in any way. I agree that it isn't. Anyway if you turned out hating me.. heheheh, what can anyone do, huh?

Thanks for welcoming me!

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Ahah I knew that.
Unless you are a bigot, you have nothing to worry about.
Be active and don't take everything seriously.

adhyanta

Reaction score
Embarassing start thiis.

Sorry, It's embarassing for me to reply to my own..
But my reply, regarding The Italian Outsider was intended to be a personal message to him/her. But since my smarts are unable to do so, it ended up on my own thread.

I hope nobody think that it matters.
But if any type of dislike came from that, then I wanna say I'm sorry.

I hope I'm believed to have done no disrespect, to the person that welcomed me.

Sincerely, and thanks.