1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

"Vince Said Just Smile"

Discussion in 'General WWE' started by Captain Charisma, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Captain Charisma

Captain Charisma GLORIOUS

bobbyroode2
    kurtangle2
    christian2
    ajstyles2
    austinaries2
    hhh
    https://411mania.com/wrestling/sami-zayn-reveals-vince-mcmahon-helped-current-heel-run/

It kinda sounded like it's something reasonable but either it is not or Sami is terrible at acting as he looked awkward in that segment.

2. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

I think that was solid advise for Vinny on this one. Not everyone should make a total 180 when they turn.

Some of the best heels out there basically just dialed up their existing character.

Blazeta likes this.
  3. Blazeta

Blazeta Super Saiyan Swagger

ajstyles2
    dolphziggler3
    danielbryan2
    wolfpac
    Yeah he's still basically just being himself still but with a bit of a twist to it with who he's going after and the stuff he's saying. I've enjoyed some of what I seen so far and can't wait to see what else they do with it.

4. Del Rio's bear

Del Rio's bear Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Out of touch old man eh?

Still knows more than a million neckbeards combined.

5. Cwalker

Cwalker That's What I Do!

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    Sami isn't an intimidating person...obnoxious/annoying was the obvious route to go