Very interesting developments, Batman... (Firing)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jake Awesome

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
my point was its all matters of opinion so destroying sabs cuz he finds her attractive is pointless.. the kid does plenty else that deserves our bashing
nu4ynyda.jpg

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
my point was its all matters of opinion so destroying sabs cuz he finds her attractive is pointless.. the kid does plenty else that deserves our bashing
Until you found her attractive I hadn't seen a single other person on this planet that found her attractive.

Anyways it was small comment I made considering how often he brings up the Gail Kim thing.

Regardless I don't think ANYONE here is sad to see her go though, right? Her acting was terrible and ruined the angles, we can all agree there?

Jake Awesome

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I haven't been able to watch impact in months so I am impartial but I hate to see anyone fired and lose their livelyhood

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Until you found her attractive I hadn't seen a single other person on this planet that found her attractive.

Anyways it was small comment I made considering how often he brings up the Gail Kim thing.

Regardless I don't think ANYONE here is sad to see her go though, right? Her acting was terrible and ruined the angles, we can all agree there?

I agree mostly. However seeing her get verbally abused by Bully was gold.

[MENTION=626]Red Alex[/MENTION] here you go.
As noted yesterday, Brooke Hogan has been released from TNA Wrestling. The feeling internally was that Brooke's role as General Manager of the Knockouts division has run its course and both parties decided it was time to party ways. Brooke is said to be focusing on non-wrestling projects going forward but the door is always open for a return at a later time.

Financial considerations also played a factor into her release as well. A source within the company described her contract as "A luxury we can't afford right now." Many within the company feel that when money is tight, the company should focus the spending on people that actually work and not personalities.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I haven't been able to watch impact in months so I am impartial but I hate to see anyone fired and lose their livelyhood
Unless she was moved off camera to keep her job, I can't feel sad for her. She was not meant to be a onscreen wrestling character.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
However she's not going to lose hers, she's got more than enough money from residuals of that silly reality show. Not to mention there's always that singing career!

Sabretooth

Reaction score
However she's not going to lose hers, she's got more than enough money from residuals of that silly reality show. Not to mention there's always that singing career!

The 2 albums she sold