V/H/S/2 (2013)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Viper

Reaction score

Release Date: July 12, 2013 (limited)
Studio: Magnet Releasing (Magnolia Pictures)
Director: Simon Barrett, Adam Wingard, Edúardo Sanchez, Gregg Hale, Timo Tjahjanto, Gareth Evans, Jason Eisener
Screenwriter: Jamie Nash
Starring: Not Available
Genre: Horror, Thriller

Trailer:
[video=youtube;cGG-YNxOx5o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGG-YNxOx5o[/video]

------------------------------------------------------------------

Absolutely loved the first one. Creeped the shit out of me. One of the stories as a little weak but overall, I loved it. This looks even more disturbing. I guess it's a dog or something with a webcam in that one with what looks like aliens. That one looks interesting. Really looking forward to this. Comes out on VOD (and I assume online afterwards) June 6th. Can not wait!

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Oh damn, they changed the title? S-VHS was a lot better than V/H/S/2 but meh, what can you do? I still haven't seen the first one, so I guess I'll try to watch it this week at some point.

The Viper

Reaction score
Alright, so I just finished watching it. After nearly a year of waiting for the sequel, I was excited to finally watch it.

It was fucking stupid. There were 4 tapes. First 3 had something to do with zombies (or at least there were some zombies in it, but they weren't the main focus, at least in tape 3) and the final one was a bunch of aliens. Tape 3 (forgot all the names of the tapes) was incredibly weird. I'm not gonna explain what happens in any of them, all I'm gonna say is, as a fan of the first one, this one was a HUGE letdown. At least for me considering my hopes were incredibly high. Never again. Especially if a 3rd one is made.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I said never again after about 20 minutes of the first one. I plan on keeping that promise to myself.