UWF Unforgiven: MVP vs. Cody Rhodes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Whoa Oh

Cody comes through the curtain with his back to the crowd and the hood over his head, he hops on one foot backwards onto the stage and stops turning around and then crouching down to the ground before standing up straight and flipping his hood off his face revealing his smiling face. He turns to his side and sees the Digital mirror appear, he slides his finger across his eyebrow fixing it up as his "reflection" is projected out to the crowd. Suddenly the look in his eye changes and he puts a hand up hiding his face from the mirror and turning around walking down the ramp with a cold and serious look on his face. He runs up the steel steps and steps into the ring, grabbing a microphone and lifting it up to his mouth.

055_zps5896cfa1.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Two...just two men in the history of this company have been Two time UWF Champions, Montel Vontavious Porter and Cody Rhodes. And at Unforgiven we compete for the opportunity to get ahead of the pack, for the chance to be the only Three time UWF Champion, but that isn't what this is all about. Combine his reigns and it doesn't equal one of mine, so I have nothing to prove to him. I'm more Athletic, I'm more talented, and I'm

Cody gets a wide smile across his face

Better looking than him, so There is nothing defeating MVP will do for me. Yes a lot of my motives have been Image based but that isn't the goal here, Will I make sure to look...Dashing...in beating this man who hides behind the flash of jewelry so people won't notice his sub-par looks and atrocious fashion choices? Of course, but at the end of the day this match isn't just about being Dashing, No the issue We have with Montel is about this new age we live in, people have become complacent. With my change in outlook and coping with it...things changed around here, while I was busy making sure every part of me was on the same page I stopped going after the UWF title and stopped going after the goals I set. People weren't...

Rhodes cracks his neck to the side, speaking in a deeper more nasally voice.

Afraid anymore. It's gotten so bad that a man who befell to my first reign came back and climbed the mountain top not once but twice, MVP represents what happens when I'm too busy fixing my own problems to keep UWF under control...He represents the normal way we should be going about things, the way people in charge wanted things to run, but I'm not one to keep things going the way they wanted them. I'm here to say that we are all together now...and we are after the same thing. Sure maybe part of it is just to have the spotlight, while other parts are to watch UWF as you know it...crumble at your feet...but the end goal is the same. At Unforgiven things return back to the way I had things, at Unforgiven we resume the Nightmare...And while your deficiency of desirability and absence of attractiveness flat out...Offends me...The look on your Hideous Proboscis' will be...Invigorating...

Cody looks down at the floor, lingering on it for a moment.

And as MVP lay on the cold hard mat wondering why after all his betterment, after all his hype why has the result not changed from over a year ago. I will stand over him, burning the same image in your brains from the King of the Ring...Then I will go on to Wrestlemania, And just like last year I will walk out with the UWF Championship held high above my head with the entire world thinking it was obvious I wouldn't be...Insanity can be described as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results...A long time ago when people pointed the finger at me and called us Crazy...I said I was the only sane one here...I've proven I'm not...Crazy...by proving everything I say right, but now at Unforgiven I will hold the mirror up to your Disgusting faces....and begin to show you all just how... Insane... you all really are...heh heh...hahahah.....

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Cody is laughing manically, looking for a reply when the lights suddenly go out. The fans sit anxiously, asking the people next to them what is happening. The arena starts to flash gold and black lights everywhere, with some very known words inside the wrestling world ringing out over the PA system.

1,2, YOU HEAR THE CLOCK TICKING
TICK TOCK, YOUR ABOUT TO STOP LIVING,
TICK TOCK I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER ME,
TICK TOCK, BUT THE DAY DON'T HAVE NO MEMORY
I'M COMING.

The camera focuses on the stage where a big inflatable tunnel which can now be seen, presumably being inflated while the lights were flashing on and off. The crowd rise to their feet awaiting one certain special superstar as smoke starts to escape the tunnel. The crowd aren't waiting long as the figure of MVP bursts through the flaps. He stops dead, looking around the crowd who give him a big cheer. He stops dead in his tracks, looking around, not happy at all by the looks of it as he reaches down and slaps the floor, setting off fireworks.

100.jpg

MVP starts to slowly makes his way down to the ring, seeing all the fans leaning over the barriers for high fives and obliges, walking past and slapping the hands much to the delight of those said fans. After giving a few fans the high fives he holds up his '305' bling bling up to the camera, yelling 'Mr 305' towards the camera. He comes towards the bottom of the ramp, stopping for a second, taking out some gum he was chewing and throws it into the crowd before he takes a little run up and slides into the ring. He doesn't waste anytime getting to his feet, running towards the ropes, bouncing off and doing his signature dance and Ballin taunt at the end.

RAW_832_Photo_055.jpg

He holds the pose for a while, smiling cockily as he lowers his arms, pointing at his chest with the fans still giving him a good reaction. MVP walks towards the side of the ring, bending over to pick up a mic that was placed on the apron. He strides back to the middle of the ring, raising the mic to his lips but the noise the crowd is making stops him from starting his speech. He lowers the mic, looking forwards now, smirking away as the crowd in front of him are cheering him. He raises the mic to his lips again.

52.jpg

THE BALLIN SUPERSTAR
MONTEL VONTAVIOUS PORTER

1,2, You hear the clock ticking, Tick tock, your about to stop living, tick tock, I want you to remember me. Cut, right there that is a wrap, that was scene 1, MVP doing the cute little sing along that Cody Rhodes decided to do when he crashed my V.I.P Lounge. Thats correct isn't it Cody, you decided to sing a few words of your theme song didn't you? Your boring, little theme song, you see I could sing my leading rap song or even make up something on the spot for you, show you how it's really done but we all know that I am better then you at everything already.

MVP looks Cody up and down before he fixes his watch on his wrist.

It was clear to me before that you were a few quarters short of a full roll, it was clear that you weren't exactly the full quid upstairs, but I can imagine what it was and is like for you Cody. You see, you clearly want to speak about things, then changing your mind 2 seconds later and saying this isn't about this so I am going to add another subject to the list of 'things that I will bring up but have no relevance to this match'. I want to bring up your family Cody, yes it might be a sore subject for you but I feel it has to be done. I know your father and I know your brother, hell I'm pretty sure every single human being that has ever watched wrestling does, it was only a few months ago that you were battling with your brother Cody, how did that feel? Beating your own flesh and blood to make yourself feel good, congrats on beating him, but Cody, you want to know what I picked up from that little sibling rivarly I saw unravel infront of our very eyes, I saw the jealousy in your eyes start to grow. That's why I bring up your family because I look at you Cody, I see a proud family name being attached to you, it must kill you everytime someone introduces you, everytime you have to say your own name, I bet it eats away at you that you are a Rhodes and the reason is, you are the black sheep of the family aren't you?

MVP looks at Cody's reaction, which isn't coming as Cody just stares coldly back at MVP. He shrugs his shoulders and continues.

You know, I didn't really think that would work, I knew deep down that it would take a little more to get inside your head kid, so I'll move on. I could talk about you being the 3rd best wrestler in your family all night long so how in the hell you think you are great is beyond me but Cody, I want to talk about your ability to change in just a click of your fingers. Tell me, how does it feel walking around, stepping on eggshells around people that don't trust you but not only that, they can't stand you. They can't stand the way you just change from the Dashing part of you like you refer to yourself as or the problemed side of you. I see right through it Cody, I don't buy it for one second that you are schizophrenia. Try and trick all these people all you want but I see through it, it was a way to blame someone else for your problems wasn't it. It wasn't my fault, it was the other side of me, please don't blame me, it was the other guys fault and you have got away with it, people don't know what guy to prepare for but Cody, I know exactly what guy to prepare for. You like to talk about our former encounter at King of The Ring, an event I like to forget. I wasn't even training back then Cody, I made a return for one match and one match only, I wasn't fighting week in and week out so I was rusty, as you should have seen recently though is the rust is gone, I am ready to go once again, I will reverse the result of King of the Ring.

The crowd let out a cheer as MVP seems confident. Cody still just stares coldly at MVP as he smiles towards him.

I can see you want to say something, something is ticking in that little head of yours so I'll let you speak Cody, I will give you a warning though, remember when you were on the V.I.P Lounge and I allowed you to speak after me again? Do you remember that, well I hope you remember the Cross Rhodes you gave me on my chair because right now, there isn't anything stopping me from giving you a little payback so Cody, please, I give you the floor.

MVP lowers his mic, motioning for Cody to speak again as he takes a step backwards, looking at Cody to speak.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Cody Rhodes:

If nothing is stopping you, well then nothing is stopping me from starting things now.

Cody takes his jacket off causing the crowd to get to their feet in anticipation for a fight, Rhodes throws the jacket down and stares off with MVP. After a few moments a smile grows on his face and he takes a couple steps back, he reaches back and grabs the ropes stepping out unto the ring apron causing the crowd to boo loudly

06j4_zps24777ecd.jpg

Cody is laughing to himself as he stands on the ring apron, before raising his microphone back up.

Actually there is something stopping it, see Montel I don't want to spoil the good time too quickly. What happened in your little show was to show you that at anytime I can put you down, To show everyone watching that I could end it whenever I wanted...but unlike Brock way back when, I want you to make it to the Pay Per View. I want you to get there one on one and see for yourself how deluded your perspective on things are, So we can't have any accidents happy before then now can we.

Rhodes chuckles to himself as he looks at the crowd from the ring apron, before raising his mic again.

But I do appreciate you trying to get a rise out of me, but believe me Montel you can't play mind games with me...You trying to get in my head is biting off so much more than you can chew. Bring up the old cliche of my family, I've sent them both to the hospital and out of my memory. But as far as your question goes...I've been living like that for years, when I was Dashing people hated me for my looks...then I was screwed and I made no friends back there because I knew Friends were just a luxury I didn't need, I've spent my whole career knowing every single person back there was against me...and so I made it clear that I hated them all just as much. I live in a world of fear Montel but I'm not the one who is fearful, it's all of those people who are afraid that I might be over their shoulders.

Cody tilts his head to the side with a smile across his face

From those who write the card, to those who write the checks, to the interviewers and cameramen to the Legends and Monsters. I've taken them all out...And most of the time it was just for fun, but see I never put myself to blame for what I do to people like you. See some people I hurt because I feel like it, but then there are the few cowards who stand up to me like you. The Cowards who come up to me and challenge me straight up, who stand their ground and want me one on one...Cowards because when you call me out as it's been proven for the past three years, if I take an 'interest' in you...you go away. Your career is killed at my hands, and while some don't have a choice people like you actively seek it out...Suicide is the cowards way out.

Rhodes smile grows wider, suddenly he cracks his neck to the side turning serious.

I'm happy you're ready this time Montel, I truly am... Because I want you to see it coming, I want you to see the pale horse on the horizon before it approaches...and as your Wrestlemania Dream...becomes a nightmare, I want you to forever remember who did it to you. The way I got over having that last name stuck to me Montel, is sticking my first name into the nightmares of superstar after superstar who had dreams...and at Unforgiven you will simply be another name that wakes up in a cold sweat with one name echoing in your mind...Cody Rhodes...

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Cody stops talking, almost immediately MVP steps towards Cody, with the ropes standing in-between them. He looks at Cody, with a stern look.

addrresing-wwe-universe-before-announcing-his-guest.jpg

THE BALLIN SUPERSTAR
MONTEL VONTAVIOUS PORTER

Your right you know Cody, you are 100% percent right. I bet you didn't expect me to agree with you. I can understand that a coward would be standing here in front of you, standing in this ring ready to go, ready to let my actions do the talking instead of just wasting time going back and forth, getting my fists ready to feel the blood splat against them, getting my boot ready to squash your face in turn, making you insecure enough to go back to the mask, I can see how that makes me a coward Cody, I can see exactly how on the other hand, the guy with all the guts and bravery in the world would exit this ring, stand on that apron and continue to talk, throwing empty threat after empty threat at me. You are completely right, I only hope that in the future, everyone can be as brave as you, maybe our soldiers should take a leaf out of your book.

MVP rolls his eyes, looking at Cody, as he shakes his head.

I think it's cute, its cute that you think you are the master of head games, like you can't be affected, like that no matter what, you will have a clear mind and be able to concentrate. You just don't get it do you? The reason I thought about taking you off your game was to show you just how clear my mind is and will be come Unforgiven. I could be standing here, like most of your opponents before, Brock Lesnar maybe as an example, talking about how strong I am, how this and that but I want to focus on you. It's the least I can do after you made this all about you Cody but I hit the nail right on the head before didn't I? What you just said confirmed it, I now know that you were jealous of your family so you attacked them both, send them both packing in an ambulance, it once again takes a brave man to send a loved on to the hospital, to hurt them the way you did, well done but I told you before that when I watched those battles, I saw the jealously in your eyes grow and right now Cody, I am looking into those same eyes, I have a front row seat into your soul and I see that same look in your eyes right now.

MVP points to his eyes, then changing it to point at Cody's eyes. Montel starts to points to his own head as Cody is unmoved. The crowd let out a little murmur as MVP lifts the mic back to his mouth.

I mean look at what you just said, everyone hated you because you were dashing, its a boat I normally find myself in, everyone wishes they were as handsome as Montel Vontavious Porter, you said you were screwed, I have also been screwed in the past, hell what better way to this match at Unforgiven, instead of just giving me my rematch, Paul Heyman thought I should earn it, I ain't complaining mind you. Now we can stop the comparison at that. That is what you are jealous about isn't it, everyone back here hates you, you live in the world by yourself, you pushed family away and no one trusts you enough to be your friend Cody and what advantages did you get by living that way? We have both won the same amount of titles, we have both been given the chance to win our spot in the Main Event of Wrestlemania, all you got from living that way Cody was a US Title given to you without having to win anything, big whoop, you picked the right way there Cody where as I on the other hand, I am the Highest Paid Superstar in the UWF, people come to me regularly for tips on how to be successful, interviewers always want the inside scoop with Montel Vontavious Porter, I am always invited to parties and it is very rare, well actually Cody, you have more friends then the amount of nights MVP has had to spend by himself. Even more recently that goes in my favour, I have a new business partner, Shelton Benjamin and it took me less then a week to find him because of you. I guess what I am trying to say Cody is that I see the jealousy in your eyes when you look at me, I'm sure no one in this arena can blame you for being jealous after all I am the corn roll wearing, Sava faring, jaw dropping, bottle popping, modern day mac. You on the other hand, well....

MVP is interrupted by a massive roar as the crowd pops for one of his catch phrases. He stops, looks around at the crowd as he motions for them to quiet down.

That must hurt you, listening to them cheer me just for one little sentence, it must eat you up inside and grow your jealously a little bit. You are just a loner that wants everyone to stand back, take notice and have your name etched in their head, having nightmares about you whilst everyone dreams about getting with Montel. Cody, It seems fitting that you and I are facing off against each other at Unforgiven, you are looking for my forgiveness, you are looking at everyone to forgive you, it's all sweet, Jason Voorhees, Freddy Krueger, Michael Myers, whoever you are trying to be with your little neck snaps and talking about nightmare, I'll forgive you when I stand over you, with my foot on your chest with the ref counting to 3, then I will forgive you Cody, I will forgive you and I will let you go on with your life, just being a memory while I truly start my Road to Wrestlemania, oh and just so you know, I'll be riding in the limo the whole way there.

MVP Lowers the mic once more, looking at Cody, waiting for a reply to his words as the crowd are really getting behind him now.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
hgh_zps749c8b87.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Oh yes what a breakthrough, I never saw it that way Montel but you're right I am jealous. I was jealous of my family who i had outshone, for months winning world titles that Goldy never did and being The Man Dusty only was known to be against back in his day. And You oh I am so jealous of M...V...P. I've been going non stop for years, I've been the top dog since day one no matter how much weight the people in charge put on my shoulders to drag me down, but what I really want is to be one note, can't hold anyones interest for more than a month, Montel Vontavious Porter.

Cody snarls in disgust clearly speaking in a sarcastic tone before he moves on.

Montel, Interviewers don't come to me anymore because I've broken too many of them, These people are part the problem I have so their cheers are not of my concern. See being alone isn't a bad thing, because there isn't room for anyone else at the very tip of the mountain where I reside. The reason I bring up the time I became US Champion is because I learned from that time, The Beast tried to punk me out so I put him down and sadly he didn't make it to the PPV to defend the title against me because of it. That's why I'm out here, for you Montel, I want you to make it to Unforgiven, I want you to have your moment before I bring it down.

Cody lingers a bit, a mile long stare in his eyes before he seems to snap out of it and continue.

As far as Mind games go, I never claimed to be the master of them...Oh no our mind isn't clear, it just thinks differently. You, and all these people, you're all the same...Your view of the world is the same, different perspectives sure you are highly paid but the concept of it is the same...You don't see it for what it truly is like I do. You, everyone on the roster, and hell these fans you all dream of Wrestlemania, of the bright lights and main event. In my dream, the world has suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shuts out the bright lights, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded superstars. Suddenly, a small light glows. A candle flickers into life, a symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. and in that dream I laugh and blow it out.

Cody chuckles to himself before he suddenly turns serious.

But I'm here to change that, I'm here to Share my vision, share to the world the truth of UWF. And when you're in the hospital again, realizing your wrestlemania dreams have been snuffed out and that for all that money they through at you, none of them cared about Montel, Then perhaps you'll get the joke I got years ago when I was in that position. Don't take it personally, don't hate me, see I'm just here to deliver the punchline to my straight men in suits. They helped open my eyes, sure they screwed me over but I realized that it's the way our world worked for so long...so now I've taken it upon myself to evolve that classic joke and modernize it, change it on itself so that UWF itself becomes one. There is no forgiveness for it, no way to change things now: UWA, UCW, UWF they all played played cards with me until I finally managed to break free from under their thumb, and now I've stacked the deck in my favor. See my family was the Flop, and at wrestlemania comes the river, Montel you're just the turn towards it. I'm not here to shine, I'm not here for UWFs spotlight like you are...I'm here to bring that spotlight down. So if I were you, I'd start saving up those big paychecks.

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
MVP looks at Cody, with a bit of a worried look on his face it seems, looking like he is thinking something in his head.

2551%20-%20No_mercy%20montel_vontavious_porter%20wwe.png

THE BALLIN SUPERSTAR
MONTEL VONTAVIOUS PORTER

So, you want to stand there, giving me a little sarcasm do you? Fair enough, I wonder where you got that idea from, maybe I used it first, we will never know except for when they play our little build up video which should be all about me, everything should be all about me, if you want people to watch, I assure you make me the main point but you are wrong Cody. One note, can't hold anyone's interest? Do you know who you are speaking to? It is clear you are a selective listener as I've already told you who I am, I've already told you about the amount of money that goes in my bank account every week yet you still call me that, fair enough playa, so I'll just select one statement you just said and that was you agreeing that you are jealous of M.V.P, I congratulate you on finally admitting it, I might reward you with a trophy made out of one your teeth I plan on booting out of your gums.

The crowd erupt with cheers as MVP smiles a very toothy grin. He points to one of his own teeth, pretending to pull it out as he looks at Cody still.

But geez man, if I was you, I would book an appointment for the doctors, you really need to see someone about that little twitch you have, you know that neck snapping back and forth thing you have going on, that really can't be healthy man and just imagine how bad it will get with I hit you with the Play of the Day. Now I ain't a man to be proud of putting other men in early retirement but it is clear to me that their is a problem, hey maybe it might work the other way, maybe when your face gets put into the mat, it might snap your neck back into place so then I'll be able to add another nickname to my already astounding list, people will be calling me the problem solver, you might even be able to get a good nights sleep for once Cody. After all, that is all you seem to care about these days. Talking about the mind whilst its still working but the body is shut down, talking about the state of quiet, the state of darkness, sleep good old sleep, a lot of people need it, a lot of people cherish it but you, you are so keen on making people fear it.

MVP stops, looks down at his watch, shaking his head now as he is still smiling. He looks back up at Cody as he continues to talk.

Just a shame it isn't bed time just yet, I have actually missed mine Cody to be fair, I usually get some kip between 7am and 1pm, its hard trying to get sleep when you are hosting some lovely ladies and generally being the life of the party inside the V.I.P Lounge, maybe one day you might get to see what that is like, I highly highly doubt that though. Like I doubt that you actually dream of that Cody, I don't doubt the fact that you dream about other superstars, that is the one thing I do think you dream about but Cody, you don't dream about that, that is your vision, the thing you want to happen, I don't see that as a dream, you think about that when you are awake and you want it to come true, I see it, it is a want, no a dream, I want my UWF Title back but I don't dream about it, I want to make it to Wrestlemania in the bright lights but I don't dream about it, I know the meaning of dreams and you might that you are dreaming these kind of things Cody, but it's your mind playing tricks, it is a hallucination. A hallucination that needs to be stopped, a hallucination that I am here to put a stop too, I will show you the way Cody, I will show you that the little candle you claim to see is in fact the lights you will be looking up at, with you trying to blow it out, using all of your energy trying to lift yourself closer but I'll be there pushing you back down to the mat pinning you for the title shot.

MVP runs his hands along his waist where the UWF Title use to sit. He has a look of a lost man as he looks down to his bare waist. He snaps his head quickly back up looking straight back at Cody.

We can both stand here and say we are here for different reasons, but deep down we both know we are here for one reason. The UWF Championship, you have brought up the past, I have brought up the future and we have both brought up the present but one thing is always in the conversation, that UWF Championship. This isn't personal just yet Cody, you are trying your best to make it that way but the way I look at it, I decided to let you into my V.I.P Lounge, I called anyone out that thought that they deserved the shot more then I did, that is the reason we become familiar with each other once again, I didn't call anyone out that wanted to hurt me, I didn't call out anyone that wanted to push the world into darkness, I didn't call out the person in the back that thinks they are so evil, no I called out the man that thought they should get a crack at AJ Styles at Wrestlemania and that is why you answered the call Cody. Stand here and deny it all you like, try and put on your poker face, but Cody, I ain't giving you my sunglasses, I can read your poker face and I know your bluffing. I know what you have in your hand can't beat my full house, I can see by you standing out on the apron you certainly don't even have a pair. Unluckily even more for you Cody, I am not sitting at the poker table, I will be over at the blackjack table, deciding to sit with the two cards in my hand and I'm telling you this Cody, I will defeat you at Unforgiven, I will defeat AJ Styles at Wrestlemania meaning that I win 2 matches and win 1 title, I already have 2 title reigns and add 1 more after Wrestlemania, I'll flip the cards over and get Blackjack everytime and you know how I will celebrate, I will celebrate by making Smackdown just that little more, BALLIN.

MVP does his signature pose as the crowd joins in as well. He lowers the mic, staring at Cody with a massive smile once again on his face.