UWF - Past Raw Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: UWF RAW: Shelton Benjamin vs. HBK

[video=youtube;7dqcpNEp0EM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dqcpNEp0EM[/video]

The crowd erupts as HBK comes out from the back. HBK comes out with his arms in the air as he tries to electrify the fans

hbkreturns.jpg

HBK just heads to the ring instead of doing his routine pyro and as he gets inside the ring a ringside official hands him a microphone from outside the ring

hbkii_zps8eca147a.jpg

HBK: Oh my oh my oh my the lord is going to have to forgive me here tonight. I already was praying in the back for forgiveness because I always wanted to know the truth as to why, why Hostess went out of business and I finally found out the truth, Momma Shelton ate the business out!

The crowd has a huge laugh which makes Momma Shelton irrate. She goes to swing at HBK, but Shelton Benjamin stops her and gets pulls her back and has a look at HBK as if he's ready for the match now

HBK: Yo yo yo yo Shelton don't play me like that. I ain't tryna' front on you homie. Imma tryna' do my business out here cha feel me? Now Momma Shelton I have to ask, when you weighed yourself this morning did it say "only can read weight of one person".

The crowd once again has a huge chuckle and a massive "Fat Momma" chant breaks out

HBK: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I have to ask the lord for forgiveness on that one because I just had to. I heard what you said out here before I showed up and when you talk about ole' HBK like that then it's going to get ugly. You said you didn't have time for an HBK history lesson in what I have accomplished and that's fair enough. So instead on Raw, I'm just going to show you the history lesson after I whip up on your baby boy. Shelton, I once had a lot of respect for you, but that is long gone now. You were once the most talented athlete I had ever seen come into this ring and that talent you once possessed is gone. You are no where near the guy who I once wrestled in this ring and had one of the greatest matches I've ever had. You are not on a roll as late, I mean you had you attire taken from you. Come on of all the excuses a grown man cannot find his ring attire. Or was it you're too scared now these days because you know deep down inside you do not have what it takes anymore.

Momma Shelton yells at HBK

HBK: Last week I at least came out for my match and even though I was on the losing end of it, I at least showed up. I will always come out no matter what, in jeans, in slacks, in hunting gear, you name it I will show up and compete. That's what seperates the stars from the superstars. You want to be the one of the best in this business then maybe it's time you start showing you want to be and start acting like a superstar again. I'm in my mid-40's and I'm still pushing to be the best in the business today. No matter how much is taken out of me and if there isn't much left in the tank, I will always have something left inside to motivate me and get drive me to putting on a show for these fans. On Raw, I will steal the spotlight once again. The only question will be will Shelton have what it takes to hang with the Show Stoppa?!

HBK lowers his microphone and waits for a response

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: UWF Raw 2/5/13: Christian vs. Cody Rhodes

[video=youtube;6717uT_97SY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6717uT_97SY[/video]

"Just Close Your Eyes" by Story Of The Year can be heard bellowing out of the arena's PA system, signalling the imminent arrival of Captain Charisma, Christian. Although many UWF fans can be seen singing along with the theme music, it's not due to their enjoyment of the arriving Christian, rather due to the fact they just enjoy the song. Just five to ten seconds after the commencement of his theme music, Christian emerges from the back sporting a smirk on his face as he looks around at the booing audience. Christian only momentarily stands on the stage before choosing to make his way down the ramp towards the ring.

8382.jpg

Fans can be seen hurling abuse at the charismatic man, but Christian doesn't acknowledge the jeers whatsoever, as he is focused on his objective. Christian reaches the bottom of the ramp, rounds the corner and walks up the steel steps, before approaching the ring ropes. Christian walks along the ring apron, wipes his feet and enters the ring, where he then proceeds to the opposite side of the ring and is handed a microphone. As Christian walks to the centre of the ring, his music ceases as he then waits for the crowd to become quiet before he speaks.

Christian15.jpg

Christian: Cody... you're right. We're both fighting our own individual battles, fighting through adversity in a bid to overcome injustice, but our match this Tuesday night won't result in either one of us being a casualty of war. No, because that's EXACTLY what management wants to see, more specifically what our esteemed General Manager is hoping for. Cody, I don't think I'm wide of the mark when I say that to this day, although the dominant New World Order is long gone, we still hold a healthy respect towards one another. You could go as far as suggesting that we're still... friends, and apart from Rob you're the only other man in this business that I actually respect. Everything we stood for while apart of the New World Order we have both continued to follow, while the same cannot be said for Randy. I've not said a word about Randy since I returned from my injury, and it's because he has never deserved acknowledgement. Unfortunately my injury essentially spelled the end of the New World Order, and Randy saw this as an opportunity to throw everything we had achieved back in our faces, jump over to NXT, side with the UWF Universe and become NXT Champion.

Rhodes is shown shaking his head and is disgusted, quite like Christian.

Christian: It was all a game to him, but like I said we've stood tall and we're continuing to take Raw by the throat every single week. You've gone on to rule this brand with an iron fist, while I've ended the careers of "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, James Storm and, as of last week, Mr Anderson. Three men who have been sent by D'Angelo Dinero to prevent me from earning one... more... World Championship match, the very thing I have deserved since the greatest travesty in UWF history but am yet to be given. It's things like this, Cody, obstacles that we're forced to overcome on a weekly basis, that prove to the entire world that we're as good as we claim to be... and show D'Angelo and UWF management as a whole that they're wrong to play God. It's what Rob and I are striving to rid this company of, especially Raw, and while we go one way to do just that, you'll go another. See Cody, you understand better than most what I'm talking about. After all, you BEAT John Morrison at New Year's Revolution, only for him to be rewarded with... with a rematch? It's just not right. In fact, it’s just plain wrong.

Christian looks down at his feet before back up at Rhodes.

Christian: But Cody, although this week is in fact friendly competition, I think it's about time I call in a favour. I'm sure you remember the circumstances in which you became the UWF Champion in the first place, so let's just say I think it's time you "scratched my back". So what I propose is you scratch my back... and just lay down in the middle of the ring on Tuesday night. Compared to what I did for you I'm not asking very much, and I think it's more than fair. So what do you say... friend?

Christian grins at Rhodes and holds his hand out for Rhodes to shake. Christian now waits for a response.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

Rhodes looks at the hand, tilting his head to the side cracking his neck as he takes a breath, raising his mic back up.

SD_660_Photo_117.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Well...the problem with that is...say I came to you and I asked you to help me...I would then owe you. But I just can't seem to remember that happening, which means what occurred that night doesn't have anything to do with me. Because I was going to win that match either way, both those men I've beaten one on one before and it was going to happen again. As far as Austin goes you may have beaten him to retire, but I'm the one who killed the legend behind him. I ended that reign with a three count, all things considered I ended his career, you just gave him a ticket home. That said I've see you end some careers recently, what you need to remember is I've ended plenty myself. Some have yet to return, some get cleared to comeback and make sure they end up on a different brand, you and I we have a lot in common. There is just a little teensy thing that separates us, and that's the mentality behind it all... I looked for my redemption kind of like what your doing today with Robert Roode, but now I see that as hard as you shake the three for all the fruits to come down...that three will just grow higher moving the fruits away from your grasp. The only way to truly win, is to chop down that three...to watch this place fall down to the ground because believe me when I say even though there won't be anyone left to hear it, it will be making a grand sound.

*Rhodes pauses for a moment, looking Christian over*

Just look at where John boy is now, he was so high and mighty on Raw...and after I came with my message no one has heard from him since then...I'm sure he'll muster up the courage to talk again soon, try and hide away the fear in the back of his mind...but he just started something, he and the rest of the roster is going to pay for his deal with the devil. They will pay for all they've done to me, to you and to Robert Roode, and all these people will pay for watching it all unfold and still having the gall to cheer them on. Which is why in good conscience I can't help you on Raw by laying down, if I lay down they have an excuse...if I lose they can find a loophole in the system and add a name to my title match or take me off it...that's what their looking for...but I do have some respect for you...as while in the new world order I never fully trusted anyone...you never turned your back on the cause and that is admirable in my view...

*Rhodes extends his hand*

Which is why even though I won't be laying down for you, and I know you are proud enough not to lay down for me...I promise on Raw I'll do my best...

*Rhodes gets an ear to ear grin, the look on his face seeming eery.*

Not to hurt you.

*Rhodes chuckles as he lowers his mic.*

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Shelton takes his top off as he looks like he wants to fight now but Momma holds him back and speaks.

eW5Xci1ZeVZKdGMx_o_thea-vidale-portraying-her-momma-benjamin-character-in-.jpg

Momma Benjamin:

Yous cannot be makin' fun 'bout me! Shawn, who da hell you think you are? Your Momma should be ashamed o' you! Yous makin' fun 'bout mah eatin' habits, Oh no no no you don't! Yous see Shawn, I eatin' Subway like that Jared boy. I be losin' weight but yous ain't seen it 'cos I only started last week! Now don't yous worry Shawn, yous shouldn't be concerned 'bout Momma Benjamin 'cos I ain't 'ere to helps you! I only here to help my baby boy Shelton! Now you think those weight jokes are funny ey? Well let me tell you somethin' boy, ain't yous a church-boy? You go to church every Sunday just like me and you still a-disrespectin' me weight?! No, no, no Shawn. God ain'ts happy wit' chu, God ain't gon' accept that apology at all. Now Shelton ought to kick ya damn head off fo' dat! Shelton 'ere ain'ts got respect fo' ya Shawn, in fact we ain'ts got respect fo' anyone; after what UWF doin' to my boy Shelton 'ere; they don'ts deserve the respect a' all! Shelton's attire is important, you's be lucky we gots him new attire this week Shawn; Shelton 'ere ain'ts like wrestlin' in jeans, my boy still got it; who you think you are to tell me Shelton ain'ts got it! You's don't remember the match you's both had a long time ago, Shelton came so close to beatin' you but you's got lucky! You's got re-a-aaaaaal lucky, now don'ts you's be talkin' bout Shelton like dat!

Shelton Benjamin:

Shawn, you should respect me like you once used to. The match we had in the past was a phenomenal match and whilst I came off on the losing hand of that match, don't you forget I'm still athletic and my abilities are unique. I've still got it, but the question remains to you... Can you repeat history once again? My thoughts, you won't. You cannot. Whilst I've been on a bit of a downfall as of late, it is time that I rise and be recognized for what I can do in this ring. Now mind you, I don't like comin' to wrestle without spandex. Wrestling attire makes me feel like a wrestler, without it... I'm just some kid off the street who's fillin' in the big shoes. I ain't like that Shawn, I'm a natural-born wrestler. I'm a two-time All American heavyweight champion in Amateur Wrestling so don't forget exactly what my abilities are Shawn. I would have been in the Olympics in 2000 but I chose to take up professional wrestling, now I ain't no Kurt Angle at all but I can assure you my abilities are not to be over-looked here. Whilst I haven't exactly found my momentum, once I defeat you... I will become unstoppable and there's no stoppin' me!

Aniking

Reaction score

Both men continue to lock eyes, but not doing so in a tense manner. In fact they both stand with smiles on their faces, as it's now Christian's turn to speak.

Christian13.jpg

Christian: Mask or no mask, you're still one creepy individual, Cody, I'll give you that, but I have to say that you've not chosen wisely. I know better than anyone else how intelligent and cunning you can be; in fact my peeps know it as well as I do yet will obviously never admit it. Cody, you're a guy who seems to make the right decision at the right moment in the right place, and don't get me wrong it's a fantastic trait to have, especially for somebody at your age... but it's failed you this one time. Don't take that personal, we all have an off night once in a while, and tonight is proving to be yours. You know that I don't make claims like this without the backing off facts, without clear evidence, and I've heard all I need to hear come from your very own mouth. My point is, Cody, I gave you the opportunity to lay down, take the defeat, a very hollow defeat at that, and we'd both move on with our heads held high and laughing right to the face of UWF management and at those who continue to wrong us, but it seems to me like I'm going to have to take this "friendly competition" up a notch. Again, don't take it personally, Cody, it's just the man I am. As we've made mention of a couple of times now, we still remain friends since the New World Order disbanded, but that doesn't mean our own selfishness won't come into play.

Christian looks intently at Rhodes, his grin barely on his face as he speaks candidly.

Christian: Cody, I feel like I have more of a point to prove than you do on Tuesday night. See you may no longer be UWF Champion, a title I actually handed to you on a silver platter whether you think otherwise, but you have a guaranteed rematch up your sleeve. That's something D'Angelo cannot take away from you, like he has taken away my rewards time and time again for my constant success. If he does take that rematch away from you, you can threaten him with legal action, and frankly there's nothing he can do to prevent it as it's written in every superstar's contracts. So while you've got that in your back pocket and likely in the back of your mind as well, take a moment to think about what I’ve got to my name. It'll only take a second because the answer to that statement is simple - I have nothing. I don't have a guaranteed rematch; in fact I still haven't been given my rematch from The Great American Bash even after ending Steve's career, James Storm's career, and now Mr Anderson's. I have nothing, Cody, and the same goes for Rob as well. You have your rematch, Morrison has your UWF Championship, and a rematch between the two of you is imminent... but not before Rob and I make another statement of intent.

Christian steps forward and grins at Rhodes.

Christian: We invaded Smackdown last week and took out John Cena and Dean Ambrose, and this week on Raw we're going to beat the UWF Champion and the soon-to-be-new UWF Champion at No Way Out. I'll remind you a second time that it's nothing personal, but don't say I didn't offer you the opportunity to side with me once again and stick it to UWF management.

Christian taps Rhodes on the shoulder and winks, before his grin completely returns to his face. Christian drops the microphone in the middle of the ring and proceeds to exit, making his way up the ramp and to the top of the stage. He turns back around and takes a moment to lock eyes with Rhodes, still with a grin, before making his way through the curtain and to the back.

Reaction score

hbki_zpsee83820d.jpg

HBK: No offense Shelton to your momma, but she is what's holding you back. You do not see any of the other superstars in the back come out here with their parents. And the reason for that is this is a men's profession. There is no room for a parent to be here and be around this environment. We live a vigorous lifestyle where they should not be around. I love my parents dearly and would like to see them more often, but this isn't the place for them to be around. That's why I question whether or not you're a man or just a child still that needs his momma to hold his hand when the tough gets tougher. Now I would get into the accolades, but your momma said you two do not have the time for it. Instead all I'm going to say is since you said I can't repeat history, I'm a multiple time World Champion, Shelton. I have won the Royal Rumble twice, back to back years. History can, does, and will repeat itself on Raw this Tuesday. Physically I just do not think you have what it takes to hang with the best anymore and Shelton, I am the best! I still am the show stoppa, the headliner, the main event, the icon. Shelton, I've showed it time in and time out why I am everything I say I am and you will once again find this out on Raw.

HBK turns his attention towards Momma Shelton

HBK: Now as for you Momma Shelton. The lord does forgive those who ask for his forgiveness and I know it's a big forgiveness I am looking for, but I have no doubt he will be on my side. If you want your son to get respect then he has to earn it first. He has to stop going to the back and pouting every time he suffers a loss. You cannot win them all. I am the perfect example of that. No one can win them all and that is what makes this business the way it is. You and your son need to show some respect. It isn't just handed it out. It took me fifteen plus years before I finally got some respect. I was the same way like your boy, a cocky, arrogant, self-centered individual, but I changed my ways. From what I've seen with this new Shelton, is a replica of someone I used to know and someone who may not ever change until he starts acting like a man. For a history lesson though Momma Shelton, watch on Raw closely as I do to your son what I did eight years ago!

HBK lowers his microphone and has a long stare with Shelton Benjamin

Dod Draper

Reaction score
RAW - Robert Roode vs John Morrison

[video=youtube;E34dPruVaAM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=E34dPruVaAM[/video]

The crowd are on their feet as John Morrison struts out onto the stage with the UWF Championship upon his shoulder. He poses on the stage, as the camera captures the moment in glorious slow motion.

johnmorrisonentrance_zps789b60ea.jpg

As he poses, Kelly Kelly and Natalya walk out from the back to accompany him. Morrison, followed by Kelly and Natalya, then strides down the ramp, eying the arena around him. He climbs the steel steps and steps into the ring. Morrison saunters across the ring and clambers up onto the turnbuckle. He poses for the fans, as countless camera flashes go off before him. He steps down, and wanders over to the other corner of the ring to collect a microphone from ringside. He then turns back to the middle of the ring, and begins to speak.

PQWQW_zps8cd0ee52.png

Morrison: This week, the unstoppable surge of John Morrison rolls through Raw, and what lies ahead of me is an intriguing challenge; Robert Roode, the new boyfriend of Christian. Robert Roode, despite having such a goofy name, remains a dangerous man. It'd be foolish to underestimate his ability heading into our match, but then again, that's not something the Guru of Greatness tends to do. If it was, I wouldn't be stood here with this championship belt. What the Guru of Greatness actually does, it disregard any man foolish enough to think that he can beat me. I cast my stern gaze upon them, with a look of complete and utter disdain, before I dismantle their challenge with consummate ease. That's a characteristic that only UWF's most quintessential winner can embody. I don't underestimate, because I don't even estimate. No man is worthy of putting a crack in the dynasty of John Morrison, and I'm well aware of that. I'm the proverbial mountain; I can't be moved, hurt or broken. I can only be gazed upon with complete admiration. Anybody who defies that law and attempts to overcome my challenge, will have their will systematically broken piece by piece.

Morrison repositions his belt and continues

Morrison: Dream big, come to UWF and get cut down by the merciless blade of John Morrison. That's the ferocious reality of this company today. This Tuesday night, Robert Roode learns that the hard way. He can come alone, he can even bring his new buddy along with him; either way, it ends with John Morrison stood with his arm raised. Speaking of his friend, perhaps they'll both come out together in a show of solidarity. Christian can follow Roode down the ramp like a faithful dog, or vica versa. Depends who wears the trousers in their new-found best-buds allegiance. Whatever. John Morrison doesn't mingle in the semantics of this show. This isn't Gossip Girl, it's UWF. Christian and Robert Roode could be tag partners, lesbian life partners or business partners in a lingerie store for all I care. All I know is that I'm beating Robert Roode this Tuesday night and flattening any momentum he thought he had.

Morrison moves towards the ropes as he speaks on

Morrison: Time waits for no man, and I'm living like there's no tomorrow because there isn't one. Tuesday night, I move on with forceful disregard for any challenge that lies ahead. No man is stopping me in my quest to be the greatest man that's ever stepped foot inside this ring. Every week, every night, every match, I'm leaving my mark to endure. I'm striving that John Morrison lives forever whether there's people back there who like it or not. Come hell or high water, that dream becomes reality...

Before Morrison can continue, he's interrupted...

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Raw 2/12/13: "The Monster" Abyss vs. Cody Rhodes

[video=youtube;Vw88ogjX4Vo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw88ogjX4Vo[/video]

Whoa Oh

Cody Rhodes theme hits and the crowd response is to be expected, as they boo the crazed superstar as he walks through the curtain with microphone in hand. He raises it as he begins to walk down the ramp

SD_666_034.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Four steps to my redemption, one coming after the other until this entire company has paid for MY pain. No longer a matter of dashing, of my last name, or of one victory...It's about so much more. In fact, it's about more than paying back John Morrison for his deal with the devil, because the war that is about to begin is about the entirety of UWF. Which means making sure every single person that signs on a contract with this companies initials on the top of it knows that they are nothing in the presence of my natural talent, Which is why I am happy to announce that on Tuesdays Raw I declare the war has begun…I shall conquer all those who stand before me, I shall leave those few stragglers in a state of famine, and by my once described as “Dashing†hands…UWF shall die. Those who are in charge, they remember every past thing I’ve said and how I made each of those facts. And they know that I am capable of doing anything I say, so they are trying to throw anything to slow me down especially with Wrestlemania looming. So They granted Morrison a match he has better luck in, and on Raw I face the first Monster they could find to throw at me.

Rhodes walks up the steel steps into the ring.

Abyss, a man who I can see strike fear into some of the people on the roster…and yet even those who put this monster in front of me knew enough to consider Abyss the underdog of this match. Some of you may know why, those of you who have been watching know exactly why Abyss’ biggest match, and biggest potential win is against a man so much smaller than him. But to the uninformed, the reason is simple; Abyss is but a mere paper tiger in front of a storm. He is a movie monster, the one that scares the kids and easily frightened, while others can see it for what it really is, simply a big guy in a costume. But I, well I’m the monster under your childs bed, the one that your scared of not because it breaths heavily, but because there is nothing you can do about it. I’m the American Nightmare Cody Rhodes, and on Raw the so called Monster will find out that no matter how big you are even you can have that very nightmare. I’ve seen bigger, and stronger, and I’ve sent those same people to the hospital for months.

Rhodes gets a smirk on his face

Welcome to my world Abyss, one where it’s not how big or how loud you are, but one where knowing where to hit makes you the most dangerous. Cody Rhodes 6:1-8

Aniking

Reaction score
UWF Raw - Christian vs. John Morrison

UWF.com Exclusive: Post Raw - 5th of February, 2013

A UWF.com exclusive video begins to play over the titantron for those in attendance. We're shown the backstage area from Raw last night, as the video begins with the camera continuously shaking. The reason for the shaking becomes apparent as the cameraman is attempting to catch up to a man who's seen walking slowly on crutches and with a brace around his neck. The identity of the individual in question is swiftly revealed.

Cameraman: Excuse me, Christian? Christian! Christian, could we have a word?

The camera is quite still now as Christian gingerly turns his body to face who is addressing him. Christian is visibly in pain and in no mood.

Christian: What... is your problem? Do you have no decency? Can't you see...

Christian grimaces, holding his neck and taking a deep breath in. He rubs the neck brace.

Cameraman: I'm sorry, Christian, but I've been asked to get your views on what occurred tonight. Take as much time as you need.

Christian looks bewildered.

Christian: Oh isn't that very considerate of you. Thank you, thank you so very much for your generosity. How about now I even it up and give you what you're here for. How does that sound, huh? Sound fair? Well it's not. Personally I'm doing you a favour, because obviously I'm in no state to speak after what happened tonight. All I want to do is head back to my hotel room, have a nice hot shower, and recover from my wounds, but because I'm a man and a true professional... I'll give you my thoughts.

Christian straightens his body a little more, rubs the neck brace again, and proceeds to speak.

014f2884-7277-4963-9008-94a3a06ca757_zpse8a022b1.jpg

Christian: What happened tonight was uncalled for. It was an unspeakable attack orchestrated by two jealous, soulless, and pathetic men. Tonight they disgraced Smackdown, they disgraced the World Heavyweight Championship, they disgraced the Tag Team Championships, they disgraced their careers, and more importantly they've disgraced this company. What kind of men jump the ringside barricade, enter the ring after I had just fought in a highly competitive match and cannot defend myself, attack me two-on-one, and smash me senseless with a steel chair? I'll tell you what kind of men - cowards. Dean Ambrose and John Cena are cowards, they have no excuse for what they did apart from spite and jealousy, and a day will come where karma WILL strike them down. That's a promise that I am making to the world right now. See I don't blame Rob for not being there to stop them. He had a match to prepare for and was stopped by a deranged man wielding a Steel Chair. There was nothing he could do, there was nothing I could do, and frankly I was helpless. I have done nothing to deserve this and I am in an unimaginable amount of pain, but justice will come. Justice will come.

Christian looks sternly at the man behind the camera - no smile, no grimace, no movement whatsoever.

Christian: Since the Royal Rumble, it's become clear to me that nothing that I do will see me presented with the one thing I have warranted for a ridiculous amount of time now. It seems to me that the Raw General Manager position can only held by a man who cannot take criticism, cannot take hearing one of his superstars speak his mind, and cannot do their job properly. First it was Teddy Long, now it's D'Angelo Dinero, and it's gotten to the point where it's sickening. I've strived to improve Raw and to improve this company for so long now, but what do I get given in return? I get beaten mercilessly by two Smackdown superstars. I am ignored, my domination of the Raw roster is shoved to the side, my heroic Royal Rumble effort has been for nothing, and my words are once again falling on deaf ears. That's the UWF career of Christian, and I guarantee that if any other superstar found themselves in my position... they'd quit. They'd quit, it's a simple as that, and the fact I'm STILL here, STILL fighting to overcome adversity is just a credit to my character, to the man that I am, and to the professional I have become. Even while I stand here with a neck brace, aided by crutches, and in a world of pain, I'm still not afraid to say what is on my mind and to tell the world how it is.

Christian pauses for a moment to lean on the other crutch.

Christian: For a General Manager to do their job efficiently, capably and properly, they need to have the safety of their superstars at the forefront of their minds more than anything. Any man with common sense can see that both Ric Flair AND D'Angelo Dinero are NOT those kind of people, and here's why. Friday night on Smackdown, Ric Flair told Dean and John that he'd gotten them tickets for the show tonight, clearly with the intention of seeing them disgrace themselves and Smackdown as a whole for his sick gain. That announcement should've sent alarm bells ringing in D'Angelo's ears, but when you're blinded by hatred you tend to "miss" these things and move along with life as if nothing has happened. Dean Ambrose is a twisted man, while John Cena won't hesitate in stepping on anybody to get to the top, so those two men coming to Raw UNINVITED with NO match suggests trouble, and as Raw General Manager D'Angelo should've done something about it. But here's the catch - it's Christian and Robert Roode they're wanting. We're two men who have questioned D'Angelo recently, something I've done for some time now, and D'Angelo's a man who doesn't care about anyone other than himself. He lets his personal feelings dictate his decisions, and what happened to me was a PERFECT example.

Christian isn't impressed with Dinero in the slightest.

Christian: Whether he likes to admit it or not, Rob and I are two of his biggest assets, but instead of protecting us, especially me, he basically opened the door and let the wolves feed. That's not the sign of a man doing his job; it's the sign of a man overcome by power, by greed, by jealousy, and by hate. He has the exact same motives as Dean and John, placing him in the same bracket as them - the bracket that belongs to cowards. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that I'm not only being forced to compete next week when not even cleared, but to give him more sick pleasure it'll be up against Robert Roode. One week I face an old friend of mine who I respect, the next I face a new friend who I also respect. It's called connecting the dots, and I guarantee I've just done it.

Cameraman: Well... you've half done it. You do in fact have a match next week.

Christian is confused and gives a quizzical look at the cameraman.

Christian: Already? See, this has all been planned out from the beginning. It's a conspiracy... but you're saying my opponent ISN'T Rob? Well then who is it?

Cameraman: John Morrison.

Christian's facial expression hardly changes.

Christian: This is unfair. I will be in no state to compete and D'Angelo knows it, so NOW he gives me the opportunity to beat the UWF Champion. He just continues to prove that he has it in for me, and it really is sad... but this week it's okay. Like I said, I won't be in any state to compete, and I highly doubt I'll even be cleared to compete anyway, so I'll be the one having the last laugh. I'll be at Raw though, don't worry about that, but only because I have more to say about Dean Ambrose and John Cena. I may even make an appearance throughout the week and have something to say to John Morrison, but it'll be on MY terms. Now if you excuse me, I've said enough and I'm going back to my hotel. This interview's over.

And with that, Christian gingerly turns around and limps away from the camera and through the backstage area. The camera watches him struggle to walk, detailing the pain Christian is in, but nobody helps him. Instead the camera shuts off and the titantron once again shows the arena.

BDC

Reaction score
Re: Raw 2/12/13: "The Monster" Abyss vs. Cody Rhodes

[video=youtube;4ZC1x8ZZrAQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZC1x8ZZrAQ[/video]

Suddenly, the entrance music of the monster Abyss blares across the arena and the crowd doesn't know whether to cheer or boo him. Their mind is made up as the psychotic threesome of Paul Bearer, Mankind and Abyss lumber out onto the stage. Mankind seems to continually try and touch the Hardcore title belt. Once Abyss realizes this he grabs Mankind by the hair, leads him to the edge of the stage and throws off into some electrical equipment causing some sparks and bursts of flame and smoke. Paul Bearer, obviously shocked, goes to hand him the URN. Abyss grabs the Urn and throws it at Mankind, nailing his fellow Rider in the skull! This brings a great deal of heat from the crowd as the Monster turns and looks at Cody Rhodes in the ring. Pulling a microphone out, the Monster speaks.

You know what they say, Cody, sometimes it's the devil you DON'T know …..

Abyss glares and grins as he steps to the top center of the ramp.

1237339912607jpgwidth360height208quality0.jpg

You want redemption? You stand here in this arena and DARE whine about your PAIN?!! You don't know pain, BOY!! Look at me...LOOK AT ME!!! THIS is the face of pain! THIS is the face of a scarred and shattered childhood...THIS is the face of utter and complete chaos!! You speak of famine and war as though you fancy yourself a horseman of the Apocalypse. You are not one of us..one of the Dark Riders.....But you CAN be apart of the next world order, Cody. You could be a catalyst in the UWF that is coming. But only...and I mean ONLY...if you are chosen by the dark master. Only if you are deemed worthy. But, if I had a vote, Rhodes, I would have to say NO...

Abyss begins to pace a bit causing Paul Bearer to look to get out of his way.

You spend most of your time concerned with your precious title rematch; about getting Morrison back. You pretty boys with your model looks and your predictable behavior...it just SICKENS me!! As I sat at home and watched you idiots with your perfect hair and tanned bodies take to the ring night after night; making wrestling about talking and posturing and jokes...I was just at the end of what's left of my sanity! Something had to be done! Somebody had to stop this madness! So when the DARK MASTER came to me and called me to be the second horseman...the Rider of Chaos, I JUMPED AT THE CHANCE!!

Abyss rakes his huge hands through his mangled hair and looks wild-eyed at his future opponent in the ring.

0.jpg

You think you're CRAZY? You call yourself an American nightmare? And, then, you turn around and call ME a paper tiger...a movie monster? Hehehehe....I think your overcompensating a bit, little man. Cause you can hit me all you want...pick your spots anywhere...and I keep on coming. I never stop. You see I'm the one thing you'll never be...a one man wrecking crew of destruction and absolute malice bent on the complete and utter destruction of everything the UWF holds dear. A new world order is coming, Cody. You better make sure you're on the right side...

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

SD_660_Photo_114.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

You Come out here, and you talk to ME that way? Let me ask you a question, how many people have you "Wrecked" that wasn't your friend there? huh? you talk a big game but that's the difference between us, your loud but your just another guy. I've done things Abyss, while you yelled and tugged at your own hair, I hurt people until they couldn't move anymore. I broke down war machines not by lifting them over my head, but by a simple knee to the side of the head. I retired legends like Warrior and up and coming superstars like McIntyre not by hitting them with an urn and rocking back and forth, but by twisting their neck at just the right speed as I drove them down Cross Rhodes. The list of people I've sent to the hospital is longer than your win column, because I am everything I say I am. I'm not Stronger and Bigger, I'm just the most talented at what I do...True wrestlers always had an unwritten rule, and that's to protect each other in the ring because no matter how bad you want to win it's all just a competition, so once the other guy gets hurt everything stops for him. But I don't stop, I have the natural born talent to hurt anyone in a wrestling ring and I have the mindset to do just that. And that my over-sized friend is why I am a hell of a lot more dangerous than you will ever hope to be.

Rhodes gets a wide smile on his face as he leans over the top rope.

But do you know the major difference between us? When someone faces us they'll be scared leading up to it which is why I've had multiple people not even show up to speak about it, they'll be scared in the ring, but once it's over win or lose their fear of you goes away. They move on, they get over it....but once they face me...they have that nightmare in their head for a long time. Because either they are stuck at home thanks to me, or once they heal up months later they come back to UWF but make absolutely sure they are on a different brand. I am not a rider of the apocalypse Abyss, no no no...I AM The Apocalypse, you want to win this match, you want to keep that hardcore title, but I don't JUST want to win the UWF Title...I don't JUST want to beat John Morrison. I want to beat all of them, all of them backstage and all of them sitting in this arena. And to do that, I don't win one match, no I leave UWF in a famine it can't recover from, I kill UWF and forever get my redemption.

Cody walks backwards to the middle of the ring, putting two fingers up to his temple like a gun to his head.

See Abyss, I'm not Crazy...everything I've ever said was proven right, the lies the work-arounds of the people backstage, the accomplishments I said I'd achieve, everything has come to fruition so that means I'm the only sane one here doesn't it...that makes all of these people and all of them the crazy ones. Those people, those devils will pay...because See I don't claim to be anything I'm not, because I know what I am is enough to beat anyone, cause you can call yourself a rider for the dark master, but I'm the guy who looks the devil in the face, and tells him that I'm a Devil.

BDC

Reaction score

Abyss chuckles under his breath and, suddenly, begins to laugh maniacally. Before he can stop himself, he's in a full on psychotic laughing fit. Without stopping, he continues.

images1_zps6bb5812d.jpg

You're not the DEVIL, Rhodes! Not even close. You see, I've looked the devil in the eyes too. I've stood at that crossroads...heh...no pun intended...I've stood eye to eye with the evil one and backed that son of a bitch up! You see, after what I've been through. All the evil that has been done to me as a child and an adult. After all the lies and pain I have lived through....There's nothing the Devil can do to me! There's nothing he can do that can stop me or scare me!! And there's nothing you can do either, CODY! You see, I destroyed Christopher Daniels and I will destroy him again at NO WAY OUT! The Daniels you see now is a shell of a man since we met. He's lost control and has lashed out at me in a way that only I can understand. I got to him like I will get to you. I will own you like I own him. But, I don't have to justify myself to you, Cody! Look over my career! I have left a trail of blood and broken dreams wherever I went. And, by the way, I'LL TALK TO YOU ANY WAY I DAMN PLEASE!!

That sobered the MONSTER up real fast and seemed to get Cody Rhodes' attention.

2012 was your year Rhodes. I have to admit. There are parts of your work that I admired a great bit. But you fall short of being what I would call a MONSTER. Looking you over. I just don't see it. I've watched you, like I said. NO, 2013 is the year of the Riders and, especially, the Monster Abyss!! It will be the most unlucky year for the likes of people like you and Morrison; who talk a good game, but don’t have what it takes to back it up. We’ve been waiting in the shadows, dashing one. We have seen the darkness from within your soul and it just simply isn’t dark enough.

Abyss glares at Cody as he steps down the ramp.

1237339912607jpgwidth360height208quality0.jpg

I, like you, don't adhere to a CODE. There are no rules in the Apocalypse to come! Pure Chaos and Anarchy never stop for ANYONE! The only reason the higher ups call me an underdog is because they do not believe. They do not understand the age to come. They pretend they are still in control. They go on with their pathetic lives as though they are playing some game; directing actors in a play. But they are not in control. NOT anymore. The Dark Master has been pulling the strings in the background since Mankind showed up on RAW. He has been manipulating even you, Rhodes! And everything that has happened has gone according to his perfect plan. Unfortunately, you and Morrison are not a part of that plan. So it has been given to me…the chance to end one nightmare and begin another!

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

05d7_zps8cee714e.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Are you done? You don't have to answer that, because it isn't a real question. I know the answer to it, I just wanted you to get used to hearing it, because that's what the referee is going to be asking you over and over again as you try to pull yourself up. Because you've really stepped in it this time, you can hang around the riff-raff and consider yourself something because of it but you're walking into my slice of the world. When people walk into my world, they go out differently...notice that I didn't say "walk out". Now here's a bit of good news for you, you see my father always told me to have fun with what I'm given in this business. If I'm given polka dots, well son you just gotta have fun...but I took that advice differently, because I don't stick with what they give me...which is nothing, I have fun on my own terms...and hurting people like you to prove a point...that's my new idea of fun. The crack of skin against leather boot is such a beautiful disaster...and that sound of utter silence when someones been injured, it's music to my ears. But My redemption, it isn't about having fun anymore so that means you get hurt only if I choose to. I go through you and then I conquer the UWF, your just another one of faceless crowd that is going to fall at my feet.

Rhodes cracks his neck to the side, keeping his head tilted as he talks.

Do you wonder why I'm so calm? why the big bad masked man is yelling and hollering that he is going to get me and I stand here without changing the tone of my voice. It's because I've been here a long time Abyss, I've seen it all stand across the ring from me, and I'm not an ounce bit of impressed with you. Because I already see every weakness you have just by the way you talk, You say there isn't enough darkness in me...let me fill you in on something bud, there is no such thing as darkness...there is only absence of light. You talk on and on about this Dark Master, it's cute really it's nice that someone like you has something to believe in. But Let me remind you of something, I deal in facts. Fact is, I've been here for years, you've barely held on to a broken title for a month. Every single person who was in the position you were said that THEY were going to be the one to stop me, Do you see me standing here Abyss? There isn't a damn thing you can do about me Abyss, you can't beat me because I'm too talented, you can't hurt me because you'll be busy getting hurt, That is just why I'm the American Nightmare and your The Monster. Every monster in every medium gets slayed in the end, but there isn't anything you can do about a nightmare but stay awake and go insane.

Cody gets a smirk on his face.

I know I don't scare you, and that's fine because frankly that makes my job easier. I've never tried to scare anyone, because people who aren't really a threat revert to scaring. I was cheated out of every opportunity I earned, while you talk about your hard life. I deserved it all, I earned it all, and it was taken away from me. You never had anything to begin with, so that tells me your used to it, and on Raw your going to have something else. A memory, in that head of yours filled with dark masters and riders there will be this little nagging memory of a smaller, skinner, weaker, younger wrestler you thought nothing of...and you'll remember him for teaching you what a real monster is truly capable of.

Rhodes starts to chuckle to himself.

BDC

Reaction score

NO, I’M NOT DONE!!

7275-abyssmasktnayelling_zpsbf6d0b68.png

Abyss paces around a moment and, then, goes on.

Not until I finish my work here on RAW! Until the Chaos within my very soul runs its course! And, seeing that it is a hunger that never ends, I won’t be DONE for a very long time! This isn’t your world anymore, Cody! It doesn’t belong to you anymore. The world is under the power of the Dark Riders and the coming Dark Master! You think because you have won a few matches and been crowned king a few times that it entitles you to be above the rest of us? It means nothing now, RHODES! The old world order is DEAD! YOUR WORLD ORDER IS DEAD! The only thing that lies ahead is a world shaped and molded by yours truly and those that come with me. You shoulda stuck to the game plan, Cody. You shoulda wore the poka dots like your idiot dad. And you should have never stepped out of your place. You’re a pretty boy with a God complex, nothing more. You beat a few men and that makes you a monster? Not a chance. I break people for a living…HELL…I’d do it for free! It’s what gives me purpose. It gives me a reason to go on. And I won’t stop until wastes of space like you and Daniels are not just defeated in the ring! BUT DECIMATED!

Abyss heaves heavily and runs his free hand though his hair.

You’re not conquering anything, Rhodes; Especially not me. You be calm all you want. You keep that composure. The rage and unbridled anarchy pours from my being and explodes from my very soul. I can’t help but scream in rage! Just because you’re calm means nothing to me. It’s like whether you fear me or not. Why should I care how you approach me? It’s all the same to me. You see, the only thing I really believe in is the Chaos that surrounds our life. I don’t come here because I believe in the Dark Master. I do what I do because I know I can accomplish what he asks and that what he asks is only the very thing I want so dearly to do! He does not command me like Mankind! He shows me the way to unleash the Monster that even I haven’t seen yet! You want to talk titles? I could care less about any title. It means nothing. I took my title by sheer and brute force. There wasn’t a damned thing Daniels could do about it and there’s NOTHING you can do to stop me from rampaging THROUGH you!

Abyss stomps down to ringside and almost jumps in.

You talk about earning something. You talk about deserving this or that. When, to be honest, you are owed nothing by this life. You want something? You pick your ass up and come get it!! The FACTS are that what I bring to the ring is an unending Nightmare…one that will haunt you every time you get into the ring. You think YOU’RE going to teach me a lesson? You’re going to put me in my place? I’ve heard that all my life too. No, you’re not a monster, Cody. You’re a pale shadow of what I really am! And what you are capable of is a thin resemblance of what I’m actually going to do to you! That is, DESTROY YOU!!

Best Wrestling Themes: Disciples Of The New Church - YouTube

JamesMitchell-1_zps3c2029f8.jpg

Suddenly, the arena turns a shade of crimson as all eyes turn to the entrance. Without a hesitation, James Mitchell, Abyss’s former manager steps out and walks down the ramp. Paul Bearer is trying to help Mankind onto the ramp. Without remorse, Mitchell takes his booted foot and shoves Paul Bearer off the ramp and on top of the now fallen Mankind. Mitchell doesn’t slow down but passes Abyss and climbs into the ring stepping up to the unmoved Cody Rhodes. Abyss slowly and confusedly steps into the ring behind him. As the music fades, Mitchell goes right to the talking.

Let’s get one thing straight, Rhodes! You’re just daddy’s little boy working so hard to brush off his father’s ridiculous shadow! Look at what your poor demented brother has gone through trying to deal with what his father became! A clown! A stooge! And now, your brother, Goldust, is still floundering around in the ring trying to make it as a golden clown…a makeup wearing freak! All because he cannot deal with the fact that the only legacy his daddy left him was POLKA DOTS! HA!!! Come on, little Cody. You’re trying SO hard to be tough. Isn’t it time to drop the facade and just go with the fact that you will never escape the very LARGE shadow your father DUSTY…hehehe…the American Dream…Rhodes casts over your petite, scrawny visage!?!!

mitchell2_display_image_zps15b3fcfd.jpg

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
UWF RAW: Shelton Benjamin vs. Robert Roode

AIN'T NO STOPPING ME!

[video]h
ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kkzZT2CLBDA[/video]

The theme song of Shelton Benjamin begins playing as Shelton comes out wearing street clothing as he ignores the crowd.

VTS_01_1_0869.jpg

OOC: Ignore the title.

Shelton then directs himself to the steel steps as Momma Benjamin makes her way down slowly. Shelton then gets into the ring as he asks for a microphone, soon after Momma joins him.

VTS_01_1_0885.jpg

Shelton Benjamin:

Last week, the same thing happened... Eight years ago, that very finish... It all happened again, I honestly thought I'd never be so embarassed in my life once again; but I ended up bein' embarrassed. Mind you, I had him beat... One kick and it was enough to knock me out. Sometimes just that will end the match, but I ain't givin' up! I refuse to be on the bottom rank of the roster, I'm much better than half the damn people 'ere but I ain't concentratin' like I should be! I blame you people, I blame the fact Shawn was name-callin' my Momma! Now Momma 'ere is upset, the callin' bout her weight really brought a tear to me eye, I had to hold it back 'cos I had to beat Shawn but in the end my emotional stress was too much! Who does Shawn think he is to bring me down like this?! I ain't done with Shawn just yet! So Shawn, I know you're listenin'; I'm tellin' you... Once I'm prepared... I'm comin' for ya! Now mind you, I ain't won yet 'ere in UWF and it's really really pissin' me off! I ain't to blame for this, neither is Momma Benjamin 'cos she was tryin' to help me... I reckon the referee ain't like me or somethin', I smell a conspiracy goin' 'round 'ere... Maybe R-Truth was right and that's why we don't see him no more... But unlike R-Truth, I ain't a quitter, I'm gon' stand 'ere no matter how hard it's gon' be 'cos I know deep inside I am a gifted and talented wrestler. Not even Robert Roode can beat me, I mean... who in the blue heel is Robert Roode? Such a generic name if you ask me, using the pun Roode as your last name... I heard ya damn catchphrase "It pays to be Roode", actually it doesn't cost a thing Robert. I'll tell you why it doesn't cost a thing, cos in today's society you'll see a bunch of white-trash people like you and your daughters dressin' up as skanks and who's problem is that? The governments? Nope, it's called bad parentin'! This is why Momma stands by me at all time, no matter how old I am, no matter what I want in life, she truly knows what's best fo' me!

Shelton hugs Momma and gives her the microphone.

Momma Benjamin:

You's got dat right Shelton boy! I knows what's best for you because all these damn peoples ain't lookin' after their sons 'n daughters! Naw, they lettin' them run amok on the streets doin' crimes 'n drugs now mind you Shelton ain'ts like that at all... All his friends from high-school all turned away and started doin' drugs Robert. Now you're little catch-phrase ain'ts a good thing, perhaps ya need to think twice 'bout what'cha gon' say? Now listen to me carefully Robert, my son 'ere is a true gifted wrestler and we ain'ts big talkers like half the damn people 'ere, we like to let the action do the talkin' but I suggest ya get out 'ere and tell me who the damn hell you are 'cos I ain'ts got no phone, no internet or any of that crap! Shelton 'ere ain'ts got time to research ya but he done saw your little pep talks over the past few weeks we been 'ere; now you's better hurry up 'cos you's a-wastin' Shelton's gym time!

Status
Not open for further replies.