UWF - Past Raw Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Raw 1/15 Benjamin vs. Hawkins

The titantron lits up as Momma Benjamin and Shelton have just seen what Hawkins have had to say, watching via the mini-television screen Momma doesn't look impressed.

20060102_shelton.jpg

Shelton's Momma:

I ain't worried bout dat dude baby boy, he real mean. He say he been partyin', ain't dey know dat it's me, ain't no party start without me! Errbody wants to see Momma Benjamin shake dat booty! But he runnin' 'round sayin' he's King? He ain't even royalty, dem damn people gone whack Shelton. But 'nuff bout that, I gots you a match this week and I need you to focus real good Shelton, 'cos if ya disappoint me, I gon' get real mad like ya Papa once did!

Shelton looks at Momma...

Shelton Benjamin:

Look Momma, I'm glad you got me this match, I really am. This week I got some dude named Curt Hawkins, I don't have a clue but I had to check my damn phone and search the internet... Apparently he used to team up with Zack Ryder the goofball, but Curt... you speak of change? The only thing that's changing for you is nothin'! You're still going to be the irrelevant guy around here tryna make a name for himself but the fact is Curt, you're a nobody, you're not lean, athletic and you certainly don't have the abilities this company strives on. I was brought to U-W-F for my looks, Momma here has to tell them damn girls to keep their nasty hands off me 'cos I ain't wantin' to catch a disease or somethin' ya hear me? Age isn't a factor around here Curt, sure I'm older than you but I know for a fact that I can still perform at an elite level, in fact I am in the elite company, I think all this partying you do has suddenly clouded your mind. Having your mind clouded isn't a good thing, it's blocked you from getting to the top but it's allowed me to use you as a stepping stone so Curt, I thank you. I really do thank you for your incompetance self to allow me to get above you. Because I already knew I was above you, this company hasn't seen my name for a while but the time comes and everyone realises why I'm called 'The Gold Standard'.

Shelton's Momma:

Curtie boy, I want you to listen, I want your little stripper boy to listen reeeeeal good 'ere! You ain'ts ever callin' Shelton a Momma boy, I doin' things right for Shelton 'ere, he knows he needs me for motivation. Just 'cos your Momma ain't around to help ya means you a failin'! Your Momma don't supports you like I supports Shelton, so I suggest you shut yo' lil' mouth 'cos ya actin' tough ain't gon' get you far boy! I ought to give you a damn spankin' for your potty mouth! Ain't you been payin' attention, Shelton 'ere was the top of the class through school, he gots the abilities to become UWF Champion 'ere! It just takes a matter o' time, them damn upper people ain'ts trustin' us 'cos dey know Shelton would win the Royal Rumble! So they ain't givin' him a place! Ain'ts ya think dat a bit unfair? While you're panderin' like a fairy wastin' ya time on partyin' you can't even dance and get down and shake da booty like me, you can choose to go to the Candy Shop 'cos maybe, just maybe dat's where ya gon' find ya talent!

Shelton Benjamin:

Alright Momma, don't let them upset you too much... Curt, all this bragging about yourself put me to sleep. I don't need boring people putting me to sleep, I'm a fighter and I stay awake at all times. I'm not in the Rumble but I will watch you carefully because I know for a fact you won't be winning the Rumble. Consider yourself lucky that I'm not in it but then again there's 29 others who will eliminate you and throw you over the ring, you then realise that entering it was a mistake and I should have replaced you. Heh, it's all a laughing matter for me, I don't need the Rumble at all, come Wrestlemania I'll be on the card, on the upper-card because I certainly won't just be a curtain-jerker at all Curt. Your journey comes to an end because I'm the one stopping you, now I'm goin' to play my theme song... I suggest you listen to the opening line carefully.

The camera goes to fade as Shelton's music plays throughout the PA System just for the line and the line only

'AIN'T NO STOPPING ME, NO!'

Reaction score
UWF Raw 1/29/13 - HBK & Anderson vs. Roode & Christian

[video=youtube;7dqcpNEp0EM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dqcpNEp0EM[/video]

The crowd erupts as HBK comes out from the back. HBK gets the crowd going just like he usually does each week. HBK drops down to his knees, prays, and his pyro goes off as he holds his arms in the air.

hbkpyro.jpg

HBK hops right up to his feet and heads for the ring. As HBK gets inside the ring, he heads straight for the farthest corner and climbs to the middle turnbucle and holds his arms in the air. HBK then drops down to the mat and is handed a microphone and gets ready to speak

hbkii_zps8eca147a.jpg

HBK: Well here we are just a mere few days after what many have said the best Royal Rumble in history. I mean we crowned three new World Champions. The Rock defeated our general manager here on Raw. The Miz won the Royal Rumble. And Shawn Michaels defeated the self-proclaimed almighty, Robert Roode!

The crowd cheers as HBK was looking for a somewhat cheap pop to happen

HBK: Now I can come out here and brag about my heroic victory over, Robert Roode, but I won't. That use to be my style as I would leave a show or a pay per view and be proud of what I accomplished and don't get me wrong I am thrilled to have gotten the job done in my one on one match with Robert Roode however, the case can't be made for the Royal Rumble match and that's because of the man I defeated that night, Robert Roode!

The crowd boos after Roode's name is mentioned once again

HBK: First off winning that match meant a lot to me. I felt I did good by my word for Triple H. I told Hunter that I would take care of business and I know Hunter personally would have rather he done than I, but still Hunter felt satisfaction in Robert Roode getting a taste of his own medicine. Most know the Robert Roode has made my life a living hell since he came to Raw just four weeks ago. I felt I was on my way towards getting a UWF Undisputed title shot, but then he poked his nose where it didn't belong. Then he had to attack Triple H for ruining his moment which was a hyporcritical move by him because he did that to me. Then Robert Roode had the audacity to threaten my wife. That was the last straw. And at the Royal Rumble I promised him that he would get his teeth knocked in and I delivered upon my promise. Robert Roode, you had it coming to you. I feel no remorse for my actions this past Sunday. You made it personal and I made sure you got yours.

HBK lowers his microphone following an "HBK" chant

HBK: So onto the Royal Rumble we go. Whose entrant number twenty-one none other than the show stoppa, the headliner, the main event, the icon. And what happened when HBK got inside the Royal Rumble match, bam sweet chin music to that loud mouth that thinks he's the greatest wrestler alive today, Austin Aries. I took his lifeless body after I connected with sweet chin music and ended his potential WrestleMania main event spotlight. Things were looking good in the Rumble, I eliminated two guys and then all of a sudden when I thought I had things in control, Robert Roode stuck his nose in my business again. Now I know it was a match where it was every man for himself, but Robert Roode you continue to be a thorn in my side. Just when I thought all of this was over between you and myself, well it's not. And to sound a little sadistic I glad it's not. You may have cost me my chance to main event WrestleMania as the challenger, but you will not stop me from reaching what I set out to accomplish when I came back into this business and that was once again be the World Champion again. I however, will be a thorn in your side until my goal is accomplished.

The crowd cheers HBK on

HBK: You want to get into my business, well now I am going to get in yours. Personally I think we should have ourselves a rematch, but when the time is right for it I think we need to make it a match where there are no rules and no escaping. Time will tell if we get that chance, but I am happy I get a chance next Tuesday on Raw. You and Christian better put your heads together because you two are going up against the man that has beaten just about every single person past and present on the Raw roster. As well as my tag team partner, Mr. Anderson. He's looking to make an impact and much like you tried to do Robert Roode, I have a feeling he will succeed at doing so!

HBK goes to speak again, but is interupted by.................

Last edited:

BDC

Reaction score
Antonio Cesaro vs ABYSS!

As the crowd mills around between planned segments and matches, without music or any action from the Titantron, Abyss stomps out from the back looking rather irritated. Unfortunately, there are three or four stage hands working on something on the stage (looks like some wiring in the stage as they have a panel off and are reaching in). The first one doesn't see him. Abyss doesn't stop and introduce himself. He simply grabs the poor schmo and rockets him off the stage to the cold, hard floor below. The crowd erupts into a mangled mess of boos and oos. The second unfortunate victim gets a kick to the unsuspecting guy and a powerslam down on the hard, unforgiving steel! The other two try to flee but he catches the two of them in what can only be called a double black hole slam!

As he surveys the bodies, he smiles. He doesn't hear the sound of the angry crowd. He doesn't care. Suddenly, he starts screaming and beating the steel stage with his bare hands! After a while, the crowd calms down out of shock. Abyss gets up, he hands dripping in his own blood, and stomps down the ramp as his new music begins to play.

[video=youtube;6RWMEDL2nEU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RWMEDL2nEU[/video]

PUSH OFF THE GROUND by Manic Bloom blasts across the arena as the fans continue to hate on Abyss. The MONSTER takes a lap around the ring, ignoring the fans. No, Abyss is zeroing in on the commentator's table. Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler jump to their feet as the monstrous man slams his hands down on the table, beating the table top repeatedly and leaving his blood all over the place.

I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND!!! I'LL MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND!!

He turns to the crowd in a crazed, maniacal look.

I'LL MAKE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND!!

As the music plays on, Abyss grabs a mic and rolls into the ring. He pulls himself up on the ropes and leans hard into the corner. He glares out at the disapproving audience.

OH, You don't like that? You don't like what I did to those working stiffs on the stage? You don't like it that I don't play your little games and just come down here and dance for you? Or maybe it's that I yelled at your precious commentators? You know what? I don't give a damn what you think!! I'm not here for you! I'm not here to entertain you! NO! I'm here because I WANNA be here and I wanna do some damage, so I DO!!! And there's not a damned thing anybody in the back can do about that. Least of all...Cesero...

Abyss begins to pace and comb back his hair with his free hand.

You see, I'm not Mankind. So, Swiss boy, don't think just because you beat the first horseman, that the THIS RIDER will be as easy to dispatch! Mick brought you PAIN! What I bring you is nothing short of utter and complete Chaos! You see, try as you might, you can't control Chaos! You can't ever hope to understand anarchy. It does what it wants, when it wants and to whom it wants! Mankind brought baggage into the ring and it distracted him. He failed the dark Master. I have nothing to distract me.

Abyss raises the belt over his head.

220px-AbyssTVChamp1.jpg

This means nothing to me. It's not my childhood dream. It's not the thing I sit and lust after like some lovesick puppy! This belt is nothing more than a means to an end! The dark Master brought me here to make Daniels life a living hell! And I did that. The Master wanted this belt in the firm grip of the Riders. I did that. What comes next? Not for you to know yet...

Abyss paces a bit.

imagesqtbnANd9GcSQO6_L-WudmFMA2GLg3dsXKR6svQGmHWbsY-vpjzgHuypxkGqjD6SCyUob.jpg

Now, before Cesero and the misguided fools in the stands misunderstand, let me explain something. I call this unknown man MASTER not for the reasons you think. I've heard you rambling on about how Abyss is a lackey...a stooge. That he is a slave...a puppet!! (Abyss stops and smiles at the camera) Shows just how little you understand...The Dark Master didn't give me orders to do what I did. He didn't boss me around or force me into this. Like I said, you can't control CHAOS. No, he simply pointed me in the right direction and unleashed me to what I do best...WHATEVER I DAMNED PLEASE!!

Abyss rakes back his hair and glares at the camera.

5.jpg

And Cesero? You think you're going to bring your pampered European ass into MY ring and manhandle me? You think you and your experience in rugby and Greco-Roman wrestling will do you any good with me?? (Abyss smiles even wider) There is NOTHING in your past, present OR future that can prepare you for the depths of complete madness I am about to take you to! Mankind would probably warn you to stay away from the ring. But, me? Nah, I want you in the ring! I want to tear you apart in front of all of these people! I want to tear through you and yours like the Germans did so long ago!! You remember the Germans, right? They're the ones that scared you SO BAD that you never wanted to get involved in war again! And that's what I'm going to do to you, Antonio! I'm going to destroy you so completely that you will NEVER....EVER want to step in the ring again!!

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Re: Antonio Cesaro vs ABYSS!

The crowd are giving Abyss some major heat inside the packed Raw arena when suddenly...

C'est un miracle...

[video=youtube;IHMNleNDK34]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHMNleNDK34[/video]

'Miracle' hits the PA system and the crowd get even hotter than before, booing the arrival of the United States Champion. Before long Antonio Cesaro walks out from the back with the United States Championship over his shoulder, he does his usual air-punch routine before walking down the ramp, holding his title belt in the air as he does so. Antonio walks up the ring steps and across the ring apron where he swipes his feet across. He then steps between the ropes and into the ring, immediately grabbing a microphone from a ring tech before speaking.

normal_028_zps64cdf48a-1_zps35489c05.jpg

Antonio Cesaro: Before I address this lumbering buffoon in the ring, I must first address what happened to me at the Royal Rumble. I, Mister Antonio Cesaro, your United States Champion, was well on the way to becoming the Royal Rumble winner. Until that is, your 'Party Starter' Curt Hawkins decided to heinously, and villainously assault me and cost me the opportunity of a lifetime to main event Wrestlemania. Now, a lot of you might disagree with me and say that I cheated Curt Hawkins out of his opportunity... however we all know that a fine, upstanding and handsome European man like myself does not cheat and that I was only restoring the balance of things when I chose to eliminate Curt Hawkins from the Royal Rumble also. I hope now that Curt Hawkins, who is probably watching this backstage inbetween playing his mindless video games and eating fatty American fast foods, now realises that I am a superior man and decides now to focus elsewhere because when it matters he will never get the upperhand on the United States Champion, Antonio Cesaro.

Cesaro nods his head in approval of what he just said before turning now to his opponent on Tuesday night, Abyss.

Now, I assume you saw just what I did to Curt Hawkins and every other man I laid finger on in the Royal Rumble?... correct?. Well then you would know that I am a dangerous man. You should have known that already as I am a four time champion here in the Ultimate Wrestling Federation. Now, you have came out here in an attempt to intimidate and scare people... well, all I can say about that is... ein gruseliges Verhalten kann nicht erschrecken einen Mann mit Statur wie ist mein, und ich werde euch unabhängig von Einschüchterung zu besiegen. Now, I do not expect a mindless being such as yourself to be able to speak a fine language such as German... but basically I said you don't scare me, and I will defeat you this week on Tuesday Night Raw. Because as I stand looking at you, I do not see 'Chaos', I do not even see a real champion. I see a mentally challenged man in a silly mask waiting to be Neutralized by a superior talent. All the chaos, all the madness and insanity in the world can not stop Antonio Cesaro, I am stronger than you, I am technically superior to you, I am more atheletic than you, I am a superior champion to you and obviously I am so very much more European than you which in short makes me... SUPERIOR... and you will find that out on Tuesday and there is little your 'Dark Master' can do to save you from the power of 'The Swiss Sensation' Mister Antonio Cesaro.

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: UWF Raw 1/29/13 - HBK & Anderson vs. Roode & Christian

[video=youtube;6717uT_97SY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6717uT_97SY[/video]

"Just Close Your Eyes" by Story Of The Year can be heard bellowing out of the arena's PA system, signalling the imminent arrival of Captain Charisma, Christian. Although many UWF fans can be seen singing along with the theme music, it's not due to their enjoyment of the arriving Christian, rather due to the fact they just enjoy the song. Just five to ten seconds after the commencement of his theme music, Christian emerges from the back sporting a smirk on his face as he looks around at the booing audience. Christian only momentarily stands on the stage before choosing to make his way down the ramp towards the ring.

8382.jpg

Fans can be seen hurling abuse at the charismatic man, but Christian doesn't acknowledge the jeers whatsoever, as he is focused on his objective. Christian reaches the bottom of the ramp, rounds the corner and walks up the steel steps, before approaching the ring ropes. Christian walks along the ring apron, wipes his feet and enters the ring, where he then proceeds to the opposite side of the ring and is handed a microphone. As Christian walks to the centre of the ring, his music ceases as he then waits for the crowd to become quiet before he speaks.

Christian15.jpg

Christian: Shawn, you couldn't be any wider of the mark if you tried to be. You have a feeling Ken is going to make an impact? What facts are you basing that statement off, because to me it just seems as if you're going off a hunch. Ever since Ken interrupted my celebration on Raw after I ended James Storm's career, he hasn't accomplished anything noteworthy ever since. Ken ran his mouth, he talked a big game, but it's been weeks since he has been able to back his words up. Take the Royal Rumble match as an example. Ken never showed in the weeks leading up to the match, he entered 18th and didn't eliminate anybody, and he was the 18th man eliminated. Does that suggest to you a man that's going to show up to Raw, willingly tag with a guy who just bragged about beating him in the past, and actually make an impact? If you're looking for somebody who makes an impact, Shawn... look no further. You'll be facing two of us on Tuesday night, and you're already well aware of the impact Robert can have, so I'm going to take the time and explain the impact that I can have. I'm going to use the Royal Rumble match as an example once again. Shawn, I entered the Rumble first, eliminated the second most competitors with five in total, and I finished fifth to survive the longest overall. If it wasn't for that comedian, Charlie Haas, who was clearly entered into the match as Steve Austin as a tactic by D'Angelo to screw me once again, I would never have been eliminated and I'd already have booked myself a Wrestlemania main event.

Huge boos resonate from the crowd, who can't believe Christian is again finding excuses for his shortcomings.

Christian: See, Shawn, I'm getting a little sick and tired of constantly having to fight against these distractions that are resulting in me being the complete laughing stock of the locker room. My performance in the Rumble match is only going to be remembered for how I was eliminated rather than how I dominated from the moment that bell rang, and that right there is a disgrace. That's the state we currently find this company in, especially Raw, and I for one am going to do something about it. There are too many superstars in the back who're escaping any form of embarrassing situation and are choosing to sit back and laugh at me instead, but the reason for it is rather simple - it's because they're afraid to speak up. I find myself to be rather outspoken every single week, no matter what I do in this ring. I can beat anybody, I know that and my Rumble performance backs that up, regardless of whether I won or not. My point is, Shawn, I'm not going to rest until I am rewarded with one... more... World Championship match, but sometimes you've got to take a step back for the time being and reassess your approach. Due to being conspired against once again, I now find myself back at square one and no closer to my deserved UWF Championship match, but all I can do is continue to dominate the Raw roster and this company as a whole.

Christian shrugs, knowing that's just what he needs to do, before continuing.

Christian: My domination continues this week, Shawn, against two men who I have a bone to pick with. I've obviously not forgotten Ken running his mouth and interrupting my celebration, but I haven't forgotten you fluking a win over me back in November when my mind was completely set on Ken. I hope you took that victory lightly because it's not going to occur again this week, let me assure you of that. Something tells me that from this point forward, things are going to turn around for Captain Charisma.

Christian turns away from Michaels and is shown on the titantron with a huge grin on his face. His confidence even in the face of adversity is clear for the world to witness as we now wait and see whether Anderson or Roode will show.

BDC

Reaction score

NOBODY GIVES A DAMNED WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU AT THE RUMBLE, CESERO!!

The crowd responds with a bit of laughter and a slight cheer of approval.

You say you're a dangerous man. A DANGEROUS MAN? Are you kidding me? You step in the ring with the MONSTER, ABYSS, and try to convince me and the world that you are a dangerous man? Standing next to me you look like nothing more than some child playing a MAN'S game! And this game is for keeps. Not like your Rugby game where you can walk away with your contracts and big paychecks and your endorsements! You can't separate what I'm about to do to you from your normal life! What we have coming in the ring on Raw is not something that can be planned for or choreographed. It's not a thing that will be easily forgotten...It's not something you will be able to easily walk away from...if you walk at all after that. No, you say you're a dangerous man? Well, there's more holes in that than your damned Swiss cheese!

Abyss begins to pace around; never really looking at Antonio.

There's a reason they didn't put the titles up, TONY! Because they knew I'd take that one from you like I took the Hardcore away from Christopher Daniels broken and beaten body. Honestly, I don't have a clue what the big heads in the back were thinking when they put you in the ring with me. Maybe they think you're the guy who can stop me. Maybe you're the one to bring the MONSTER down! (Abyss looks Cesero over real good) HA! Nah. I don't think that's it. I think, maybe you crossed the wrong stooge in the back and it's payback time! Cause I'm PAYBACK incarnate! I'm the force of utter Chaos that will rip through you like an razor blade! The wave of madness that will turn your world upside down and change how you look at life, my friend!

Abyss slows down and turns to Cesaro with an evil grin on his twisted face.

abyss-small.jpg

But, I gotta admit. I'm looking forward to getting the European Frat boy in the ring. To get the chance to get my hands on someone who fashions himself to be SUCH an athlete! Well, TONY, this has nothing to do with running up and down a field and slapping ass after a win! This may very well be the last time you walk to this ring! The Dark Riders were not summoned to play the same tired games. We were not called to continue business as usual. We were called to turn UWF upside down! We were brought here to bring Pain and Chaos to each and every one of you! And that's what I intend to do...

Abyss steps up into Antonio and stares down into his eyes.

I intend to end you, pretty boy...what you got to say about that?

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF Raw 1/29/13 - HBK & Anderson vs. Roode & Christian

All of a sudden a voice is heard

Robert Roode: I agree with Christian 99 percent in his statement.

fans boo like crazy when all of a sudden Robert Roode comes out. Roode goes down the ramp and he makes his way to the ring. Roode enters the ring with microphone in hand. Roode goes down the ramp and gets on the microphone

images

Robert Roode: First off I do agree with Christian on the matter at hand. There is a conspiracy theory here in the UWF that is trying to rob rich talent of what they deserved. Though Christian I only agree with you 99 percent, because you said you needed to dominate the Raw roster no, no, no see that is where you're wrong my friend. I the IT FACTOR will be dominating the Raw roster. You can make the claim all you want that you can dominate this show, but the fact of the matter is you can't. You see once we are done with the wrongfully screwing of great talent here in the UWF... we can truly see who is the best here on this brand... now back to you Shawn.

What you think your special? You think your good? Well Shawn as I say all the time it pays to be rude. It was obvious that you tapped multiple times in our match. Yes Shawn you can deny it all you want, but I knew you tapped but the referee didn't call it. I also notice that my counts were a tenth of a second longer then yours? Shawn did you tell Triple H to rig this match, because it looked pretty damn obvious too me that you did. I mean how else can you explain me not winning the match, but yet I in a match with no referees. Out shine you, and eliminate you in the rumble. Don't you find that kind of fishy? Don't you Shawn?

See guys this man is nothing but a fraud, and cheater. Now even though Christian and I are not 100 percent in agreement, we can both agree on this. Shawn you are nowhere near, nor can touch the level of talent we are one. See Shawn us together we can't, and will not be stopped unti; justice is served in this damn company. So Shawn you and Mr. whatever his dumb name is will just be casualties here in the UWF as us to fix all the problems here in the UWF one by one, and it starts with you two this Tuesday night.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen

Antonio Cesaro raises his United States Championship into the air and speaks again.

cesaro.PNG

Antonio Cesaro: What do I have to say about that?. I say that I am YOUR United States Champion, I am a REAL champion and as a result and you simply, do not have the ability or resolve to even think about being able to defeat me on Tuesday night. I stand here before you a real man, a real champion and you stand there in front of me with your ghastly complexion and minimal linguistic talents and tell me how you are a living, breathing example of 'Chaos', 'Madness' and 'Payback'. No sir, what you are, is a shining example of everything which is wrong with this country of the United States of America. This once great land, a land of opportunity!... has now been eroded... degraded, spat upon and used up and as a result it allows people like you, your friend Mankind... who by the way I beat... TWICE, it allows freakish nobodies to come on to the premier professional wrestling company and shame it with your nonsense and ramblings.

The crowd are booing Antonio Cesaro, but not nearly as bad as usual, as Abyss also withstands a fair amount of heat.

Yes, you may well be the Hardcore Champion. But look at the kind of people who have held that pathetic waste of leather. That redneck James Storm won it... a guy called Matt Morgan, who I have honestly never even seen in this company and a guy by the name of Curt Hawkins who is by far the most fraudulent individual on this roster as he has conned the whole world into thinking two things. Firstly, that he eliminated me at the Royal Rumble fairly and in a sportsman like manner like Antonio Cesaro would do as a European. And secondly, that he actually has any wrestling ability whatsoever. That reminds me of you Abyss, because you have convinced people backstage that your some sort of monster, a behemoth, someone to be avoided and feared. Well that may well be the American way, but you won't find a civilized, educated, clear thinking European man of such supreme calibre hiding behind a gun like a dumb redneck or in a pick-up truck driving away. No, you will meet your pain at the hands of Mister Antonio Cesaro.

A big 'USA!, USA!' chant breaks out and Antonio looks around at the fans.

I don't hate USA... USA is good!. it's just you stupid, fat, out of shape, out of work losers that I hate. Like it or not you are one of those people Abyss. Yes, you may pose a threat to the likes of Christopher Daniels and other inferior men, but this week on Raw you will be stepping into the ring with the man who is always, the better man. A man who holds a championship with prestige. A man with honour. A man with pride. And it will be you, not Mister Antonio Cesaro who meets their end this week on Raw... because I am ready to show the world why I am the United States Champion. Why I am the future of this company and why I am the most supreme athlete in the UWF today and I plan on doing that by neutralizing you... showing you first hand that no matter how crazy, angry and grumpy you get... you are simply no match for a real man, a European man like me. YOUR United States Champion, Mister Antonio Cesaro.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
UWF RAW: Shelton Benjamin vs. Wade Barrett

AIN'T NO STOPPING ME!

[video=youtube;kkzZT2CLBDA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kkzZT2CLBDA[/video]

The theme song of Shelton Benjamin begins playing as Shelton comes out wearing street clothing as he ignores the crowd.

VTS_01_1_0869.jpg

OOC: Ignore the title.

Shelton then directs himself to the steel steps as he then gets into the ring as he asks for a microphone.

VTS_01_1_0885.jpg

Shelton Benjamin:

Now in case y'all wonderin', Momma ain't coming out here tonight. I told her to stay back, you see I'm late all because of her. I should have been here earlier and I couldn't because Momma ain't done the washin'!

The crowd laughs at Shelton, Momma Benjamin begins walking down the ramp holding up his ring-gear and a towel, she drops it onto the canvas as she snatches the microphone.

OOC: Ignore the change of clothing & Hairdo.

Momma Benjamin:

Uh-uh! Shelton boy! You should never blame yo Momma! It ain't my fault we late, you ought to apologize! RAW ain't 'til tomorrow boy! Quit rushin', we gots plenty o' time aiite? Now the damn washing machine was playin' up, dem damn plumbers are up to no goods. I ain't like them English men, they too rusty and lazy with their job. They done screwed up my plans, Momma Benjamin had a date last night but uh-uh, I couldn't be showin' up 'cos of the damn washin' machine! But Shelton boy, yous got a match and this week you gon' be winnin', I promisin' you this!

Shelton Benjamin:

Well Momma, I lost against Curt Hawkins 'cos you stepped up on the apron. What makes me think you ain't gonna do that again?

Momma Benjamin:

I was tryin' to help you! Yous in doubt, I ain't lettin' my baby boy lose! You better than dat! Ya can't be losin' this week, I hear this guy sleeps with the Queen! Ain't that boy gots respect fo' his country, now mind you, I ain't too happy bout the government before but Obama doin' me just fine right now!

Shelton Benjamin:

Let's not get too carried away Momma, now this Wade Barrett guy. I ain't heard much about him but I do know for a fact he's no Gold Standard. I also know for a fact that he didn't fare too well in the Rumble, mind you... I wasn't even in the rumble and they put in Ryback? I don't see Ryback bein' contracted but look, I ain't worried 'bout Rumble no more, it upsets me knowin' I was never a part of it. But I'm lookin' ahead, it's the Road to Wrestlemania right now and I'm goin' to focus on bein' on the WrestleMania card, that's my goal. Now Barrett, get ya stinkin' English ass out 'ere 'cos the Queen's sick of ya! Where you hidin'? I ain't got no English tea and muffins for ya here, I've got a delivery and that delivery is a huge ass-kickin' you're gon' recieve 'cos there's no way you gon' beat me at all. Whilst I have only had one match and I lost, I can guarantee you this is the rise, the rise of Shelton Benjamin.

Ain't no stoppin' me!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Re: UWF RAW: Shelton Benjamin vs. Wade Barrett

This won't count, but appreciate you at least trying

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF RAW: Shelton Benjamin vs. Wade Barrett

OOC: Well fuck, I had assumed to get one up seeing I didn't see any threads closed so I thought I had time to send one in...

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
2/5/13: Hawkins and Daniels vs. Cesaro and Abyss

"In the Middle of it!" Blares out of the PA System and the crowd jumps to their feet to cheer. Every week the reaction for the Kings of Change, Curt Hawkins, and Tyler Reks grows a little stronger. Both step out from the back and stand side by side on the stage. Tyler Reks let's out a battle cry, as Hawkins points his cane into the sky, then towards the ring. He makes a small gesture for a title belt around his waist before heading to the ring.

SD_672_Photo_101.jpg

Both men start to walk down the ramp, each smiling and looking out to the roaring crowd. They turn their direction at the ring to the right to hop onto the side of the ring and both pose out for the audience.

nxt61312.jpg

Reks steps over the ropes, and Hawkins leaps over them. Curt walks to the corner of the ring, and picks up a microphone set out for them. He looks around at the crowd while his music dies down, and he begins to speak.

Curt_Hawkins_0001.jpg

Curt Hawkins
The Rock and Mick Foley. John Cena and Dean Ambrose. Triple H and Stone Cold. Goldust and Booker T. Some of the strangest pairings in the wrestling history. Enemy against enemy teaming up for one common goal. Well this right here has to take the cake. On both sides of the rings are two teams that should not be any where near each other. On one side of the ring we have the one and only, the Party Starter Curt Hawkins and by his side is the man that can't beat him, Mr. Christopher Daniels. Then on the opposing side of the ring is the team of the US Champion Antonio Cesaro and The Hardcore Champion Abyss. Two men that fought it out last week on Raw. Two Champions here on Raw. One Championship that I have already conquered and the other one I will take at No Way Out.

The fans cheer at the mention of Hawkins vs. Cesaro at No Way Out.

Curt Hawkins
On my side as I said will be the Former Hardcore Champion, Christopher Daniels. Probably the only man on this roster that has so much experience in losing to me. What is...three times now buddy? Eh, that doesn't matter. What matters is that I respect you, because I've seen what you can do in the ring, and all things aside you are a former Hardcore Champion much like myself. I know you've seen what I can do in the ring, first hand and love me or hate me you have to respect my raw talent. The thing that sets us apart from the other team is that we have a common goal we are trying to achieve my friend. You want to rid the UWF of the Monster Abyss, you want to beat him to a bloody pulp and that is challenge you have taken on. A great undertaking. Me, I'm trying to reclaim my former glory as a champion in this company while finally shutting up that Swiss Bastard Antonio Cesaro. You see, some people are born to be champions, and some win them out of pure luck. I'm BORN to be a champion and its about time I give the people a champion they deserve! This Great Country of the United States deserves a Champion like me. Someone who represents them. The fun loving, party crazy fiend that can back it up in any fight. Consider this a taste of whats to come at No Way Out Cesaro. And while you're at it, start kissing that title goodbye because you won't have many more Raws with that belt.

Curt Hawkins
The real threat in this match is the Monster Abyss. He is what he says he is and that is a monster. This will be the first time that I'll step into the ring with him, or anyone like him but I tell you right now that I am ready! I am more then ready to go back to my hardcore roots and show the world why I held that Hardcore Championship months before you even stepped your dirty boots into this company. People look at me and they think "He can't be extreme, he can't be hardcore" But that can't be further from the truth. I can run tooth and nail with ANYONE in this company. Weather it be the UWF Champion himself, John Morrison, or Cody Rhodes, or someone as sadistic as you Abyss, I can do it. I can do it because I have the heart of a fighter. I have the long blond hair, and yes I like to pound some cold ones and I sure as hell like to party but when the bell rings and the lights are on me I turn into a finely tuned machine that is built to wrestle. Someone like me only comes along once in a lifetime and it truly special. I'm a master of my craft, and I am the next US Champion. That's a promise you can keep.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
UWF Raw 2/5/13: Christian vs. Cody Rhodes

[video=youtube;Vw88ogjX4Vo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw88ogjX4Vo[/video]

Whoa Oh

The crowd in the arena stand up and as Rhodes emerges through the curtain with a emotionless look on his face.

SD_660_Photo_111.jpg

Cody walks like he has all the time in the world to get to the ring, he walks up the steel steps thinking about every step he takes up. He looks out to the crowd as if he’s looking at a wall before he steps into the ring and gets a microphone.

Cody Rhodes:

I’ve been around for a while, and I’ve been injured majorly three times…all by my own doing mind you…and yet I’m still here. After the first injury I was fired via phone call, after another I had to wear a knee brace, and the last as Champion I was able to compete shortly after. We’ve had so many people come and go from this place; so many people injured who leave for a couple months or so and then come back. But I have been The constant, which is funny considering I’m the one the people in charge will jump on any excuse to get rid of. I bring this up for a reason, because not only have I been around for it all here, I’ve done it all here. Titles, matches, injured people...or even when Brands had existed for 2 hours, and I showed up on Smackdown and I injured at the time their only champion. So on Day one of the Smackdown vs. Raw war people seem to be oh so fond of, I took out a superstar and took away their only championship. That means that if I wanted too, I could of gotten rid of Smackdown just as easily as any other person I’ve defeated. Now I notice so many people feuding over the brands, two old acquaintances of mine went over to Smackdown and made a big impact doing something I did on the first day of Smackdown.

*Rhodes looks at the mat*

SD_660_Photo_112.jpg

Two men who I know very well, one who kept showing up on Raw having a war of words with me to try and make a name for himself...I respected that enough to acknowledge him but that ended when he was fired. And the other, Christian...a man who I teamed with to take to take over the UWF world. He was gone from injury and I was left to fight on my own for a while, but I managed just like I have for the past year. These two feel cheated...and they should...because they are suffering through the EXACT same thing I did over a year and a half ago. They wanted to give Morrison and I two opponents that would make sense, but this match isn’t going to be a personal one. Because the war I’m beginning to wage is not against Christian nor Roode, in fact considering they are going through what I have survived past I’d offer my help if I wasn’t ready to bring this place crashing down anyways. With all that said, this match I’m forced into on Raw will be just another match, I know Christian and he knows me so I’m sure he can provide an entertaining match. But it won’t be anything more, because the first step won’t begin with someone they have put in my same position…which is precisely why I think this match is happening in the first place. Try to have one of your problems get rid of another... That’s why I won’t make Christian a causality of war, I'll just consider it a little competition…amongst friends.

*Rhodes smirks as he heads to the ropes ready to leave..*

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
UWF RAW: Shelton Benjamin vs. HBK

AIN'T NO STOPPING ME!

[video]h
ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kkzZT2CLBDA[/video]

The theme song of Shelton Benjamin begins playing as Shelton comes out wearing street clothing as he ignores the crowd.

VTS_01_1_0869.jpg

OOC: Ignore the title.

Shelton then directs himself to the steel steps as Momma Benjamin makes her way down slowly. Shelton then gets into the ring as he asks for a microphone, soon after Momma joins him.

VTS_01_1_0885.jpg

Shelton Benjamin:

Now there's a few things I need to get off my damn chest. I ain't too happy, not havin' ring gear for Monday Night RAW really cost me. I wasn't allowed to have my match, Wade Barrett was stuck in traffic or somethin', but the fact is... I'm the clear winner, no doubt 'bout that. Last week, if I had me gear, I'd be announced winner. So as a matter of fact, I'm announcin' meself as the victor against Wade Barrett. But movin' things aside, we've got to take things seriously now... Week after week, I've had to come out 'ere, talk to you people who don't respect me for my abilities, my athleticism and talent. You continue to jeer me like I'm just some sort of criminal, well I ain't one of them, I ain't even a hunter and speakin' of hunting... my opponent Shawn Michaels like to hunt... but he hunts animals, what does that make him? Now mind you, I like eatin' animals but huntin' and killin' that ain't my thang! If I was gonna hunt, I be huntin' in this very ring. This is the only territory I require to make myself feel like I'm at the top of the world, so Shawn... Whilst you're out doin' your outdoors kinda crap, I had to sit out the back last week... Ya see, it feels like I'm puttin' on weight! Ain't allowin' dat to happen! I cannot, I cannot allow myself to gain any body fat. Who I am, what I am is unique; yet this company is try'na change my look, tryin' to change what I am. I ain't goin' to be given the term 'jobber'; I'm goin' to put some wins to me name and that's a promise Shawn. Now mind you, I came out 'ere to speak 'cos last week talkin' last minute for bein' late seriously cost me. Momma washed me ring gear than someone stole 'em, so this week I'm gon' have new gear, just hopin' they come on time...

Momma has told Shelton she wants to speak, she's given the microphone.

Momma Benjamin:

I ain'ts got much to say today, I ain'ts too happy... All da dilemma goin' on 'round 'ere ain'ts a good thang at all, I'm surprised Shelton... I'm surprised baby boy, you's wanna know why? 'Cos I gots high-blood pressure and I ain'ts likin' all da stress we been receivin' lately. Naw, all this has to change. This week, everythin' gon' change for the best. Shawn, I know you're a legend 'ere and you've accomplished a lot and you're older and so forth... I ain'ts wanna hear ya life-story, ain't nobody got time fo' dat! So I want's you to come out 'ere, have a little talk with us 'bout this match, you understand? 'Cos if you not gon' listen to me, if you ain'ts gon' be nice to Shelton... Then somebody's gon' have to stop me and Shelton, 'cos we aint's in the mood, we lookin' for some serious crime this week...

Shelton Benjamin:

Momma! I ain't no criminal!

Momma Benjamin:

Dat's not what I meant baby boy, what I meant is, we angry! We re-a-a-aaaaaal angry and if Shawn boy ain'ts careful, then God bless his soul 'cos we gon' win this week, I just know it Shelton! You's got this! You's got this!

Last edited:

BDC

Reaction score
Re: 2/5/13: Hawkins and Daniels vs. Cesaro and Abyss

[video=youtube;sfThU6TobFo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfThU6TobFo[/video]

Suddenly, the entrance of the Monster Abyss, JUST TRY AND STOP ME NOW by Traumatosis, plays and the crowd begins to show their anger. The monstrous force of pure Anarchy storms out to the stage and leers at the men in the ring. As the lights go red across the arena, Abyss just stomps on to the ring never taking his eyes off the ring. He ascends the ringsteps and just stares into the ring as if undecided about what to do next. He looks, first, at Reks and, then, at Hawkins. The two men in the ring do not show fear, but they do give the Monster room as he steps into the ring. After pacing around the ring, his music fades and he stops and leans against the ropes and stares at the camera as he pulls a microphone up to speak.

Another horse came, a fiery red one. And its rider was given power to take peace from the Earth...to bring war to all in his path...to set one man against another...causing them to fight one another burning all in their path...until nothing was left....

The crowd is booing again, but Abyss doesn't seem to notice. He is too busy turning to Curt and muttering something under his breath. Finally, he addresses all out loud.

I AM THAT HORSEMAN! Do not wait for another.

Abyss continues to pace around and, suddenly, turns and yells at his future opponent.

HAWKINS! You go on and on and ON about how Daniels cannot beat you. You make SUCH a point that you were a former Hardcore champion. But that's all you and Daniels are and will ever BE!! FORMER HARDCORE CHAMPIONS! Your time is over. And your aspirations for the United States title are amusing at most! This match is a mistake for three of the four of us. You and Daniels stand against the future of the Hardcore title! You think you can make a name for yourselves and your dying careers by stopping ME?? You can't stop ANARCHY!!!! It is like holding water. It cannot be done. And Cesaro? You DARE steal that cheap excuse of a victory last week? Take advantage of me and even PRETEND to be victorious against me? For that, you will pay; partner or not.

Reks begins to mouth off to the Monster which gets Abyss's attention. He turns and cocks his head as if confused.

And what are YOU supposed to be? If I were Mankind, suppose I would make the same lame jokes about you being his girlfriend. BUT I'M NOT MANKIND, AM I? Not even close. So I don't give a crap what you two have going on. Didn't ask. But I suggest you watch that mouth of yours before I have to break it! You wanna run after someone else like some lapdog? You go right ahead. But don't expect me to tolerate it or leave you untouched in onslaught that's coming! You wanna get yourself involved? Well, congratulations, MEAT, you're involved! I'll leave you like I leave everyone else; broken and bloodied and wishing they had stayed the hell away from me!!

abyss_crop_exact.jpg

Reks thinks about his next words a little more carefully but shows no sign of fear. Abyss, then, turns back to Hawkins.

By the way, HAWKINS, I chose to hate you. And I don't have to give you an ounce of respect. You want respect? Well, step up, son, and get some! You want to stand here in the ring and swap compliments with Daniels? You two deserve each other!! You also deserve what you get next. You see, in case you didn't know, Daniels has chosen to mimic the anarchy that is Abyss. He thinks he can run into the ring and blindside me and get away with it like I did. But you need to understand. I walked into the ring and took what the Hardcore title belt off his beaten and broken body because it belonged to me! Not you. Not Daniels. And definitely not to Mankind! It was mine from the beginning! Now, he thinks he can do the same. That he can attack me and not pay the price. The big difference is this belt...

1237339912607jpgwidth360height208quality0.jpg

Abyss raises the belt as he steps close to Hawkins and purposefully holds it right up in his face.

This belt belongs to me now and forever! You can't take it and neither can Daniels. Because it doesn't belong to either of you. But what you have to ask yourself Hawkins is do you really want to be involved in Christopher Daniel's moment of misjudgment? Do you really want to stand in the ring with him when you know I will be there to destroy him and all of those associated with him? Because, just like I told your friend, Tyler, there, you may not want to be involved, but you come near that ring on Raw and you're automatically involved. And I will give you the same treatment as the Transgressor, Daniels; just as Reks will share in your destruction.

The crowd explodes into a massive anarchical symphony of boos as Abyss finishes.

The Dark Riders will trample all who find themselves in their path. And, if you involve yourselves in this match on Raw, you will find yourselves in the path of a force so destructive, so unrelenting, that it will effect your pathetic lives from here on. So, chose your next decisions carefully, boys. AND DANIELS? There is no where to hide; no where to run! You have no choice but meet me at Raw and get what's coming to you! Don't make me come after you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.