Upcoming WWE DVD Releases

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
pwinsider said:
WWE Money in the Bank 2010 PPV - 8/17

WWE Summerslam 2010 - 9/14

WWE Chris Jericho - The Highlight Reel - 9/28

WWE Best of the High-Flyers - 10/12

WWE Night of Champions 2010 - 10/19

WWE Smackdown: 2010 Season - 10/26

WWE Hell in a Cell 2010 - 11/2

WWE The John Cena Experience - 11/9

WWE Bragging Rights 2010 PPV - 11/23

WWE 100 Craziest Moments - 12/14

WWE Bobby Heenan DVD - 12/28

The regular PPV releases are listed there but I am more interested in the other special releases.

Chris Jericho's DVD should be excellent and it is amazing that this will be his first DVD considering how successful he has been and for how long he has been around.

Best of the High-Flyers should be a good compilation DVD with a lot of good big spots. Will be interesting to see how someone like Jeff Hardy and/or RVD are featured. Both did some of the craziest and biggest jumps in WWE history and surely they would have to be included. However considering they are part of TNA now, I have a feeling like their impact will be reduced from what it would have been if they were still with WWE.

Another John Cena DVD, tough to have enough original product to put on there, considering he has already had so many DVD's released and most of his big matches are on the regular PPV releases.

The 100 Craziest Moments DVD doesn't really interest me. These type of countdowns are a bit ridiculous and are always going to be subjective.

Bobby Heenan getting a DVD is something I hadn't thought would happen. Good on WWE for releasing this since he played a major role as a manager and commentator in WWE. Plus hopefully it can make him some money to help pay for his health issues.

What DVD's are you looking forward to seeing?

fieldingmellish

Reaction score
I'm assuming that WWE will bring out a Cena DVD every time he has a new merchandise range!

xXSlaveXx

Reaction score
Best of Smackdown. I NEVER watch Raw or Smackdown unless I have a very special reason to and at the start of the year I bought Best of Raw 2009 and found it kickass reliving the year. Now I can do it with Smackdown which I'm hyped up for because I'm going to see Smackdown Tapings in November and hell some of the clips might be from when I was there!

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Tell me about it. Yet another clothing change to make millions more for WWE, another DVD which will be a best seller even though there is barely any new original matches to put on there. The only thing he hasn't changed recently is his entrance music.

The Chris Jericho DVD and the High-Flyers DVD would be the only two that I would take a look at.