Undertaker's dream WrestleMania opponents

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Undertaker has had some epic WrestleMania matches but their are a slew of opponents that have never faced the phenom at WrestleMania. Name your dream opponents for Undertaker at WM. mine are just to list a few

Andre The Giant
Hollywood Hulk Hogan
Razor Ramon
Rowdy Roddy Piper
Stone Cold Steve Austin
The Rock
CM Punk
Bret The Hitman Hart
1990's Sting
John Cena
Macho Man Randy Savage
Ricky The Dragon Steamboat
Mick Foley

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Re: Undertaker's dream WrestleMania opponents.

For me it will always be Sting. Their styles would just click so well. Another one I would love to see would be Chris Jericho. The two of them never had any epic feuds or matches it would just be awesome to see them one on one.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Razor Ramon
Bam Bam Bigelow
Hercules
Piper
Dusty

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Wasn't his choice. And I am talking in his prime Bam Bam. Also he was badass in ECW. But u wouldn't know anything bout that would ya?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Wasn't his choice. And I am talking in his prime Bam Bam. Also he was badass in ECW. But u wouldn't know anything bout that would ya?

ECW Champion motha fucka

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Bam Bam lost all his credibility when he jobbed to Lawrence Taylor.
I'd actually argue that it only enhanced his credibility as an in-ring performer. He got the most out of Taylor that any wrestler at that time could have and made what should have been a trainwreck turn into an entertaining match. Politics more than anything else killed his push after that.

Oh and for the record, Bam Bam probably earned a boatload of money for doing that "job" so I'd say he probably didn't care too much.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I'd actually argue that it only enhanced his credibility as an in-ring performer. He got the most out of Taylor that any wrestler at that time could have and made what should have been a trainwreck turn into an entertaining match. Politics more than anything else killed his push after that.

Oh and for the record, Bam Bam probably earned a boatload of money for doing that "job" so I'd say he probably didn't care too much.

Back then most people didn't know that wrestling matches were fixed so he lost his credibility

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Back then most people didn't know that wrestling matches were fixed so he lost his credibility
I was just a little older than you and I knew they were fixed and I think you're definition of credibility is a little off. Who would possibly have thought that Bam Bam was going to win the match? Not even casuals would have. Of course there's no reason I should be arguing this with you since you didn't live during the time and I did. Trust me, from the benefit of ACTUALLY BEING ALIVE when it happened, he didn't lose credibility with me nor any other wrestling fan I knew (which were many).

Again, you're attempting to state something you know jack shit about as fact and its really annoying when you do that.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I was just a little older than you and I knew they were fixed and I think you're definition of credibility is a little off. Who would possibly have thought that Bam Bam was going to win the match? Not even casuals would have. Of course there's no reason I should be arguing this with you since you didn't live during the time and I did. Trust me, from the benefit of ACTUALLY BEING ALIVE when it happened, he didn't lose credibility with me nor any other wrestling fan I knew (which were many).

Again, you're attempting to state something you know jack shit about as fact and its really annoying when you do that.

I love how you think just because I didn't live through it I can't make good judgement. I know about Bam Bam and I saw the match. When he got pinned after LT hit a football tackle off the second rope, he lost credibility.

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Or talks in general

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I love how you think just because I didn't live through it I can't make good judgement. I know about Bam Bam and I saw the match. When he got pinned after LT hit a football tackle off the second rope, he lost credibility.

I don't think it dude, I know it. Let's put it this way. If someone wanted to know how wrestling fans felt in 1995 when Bam Bam Bigelow lost to Lawrence Taylor are they going to expect a proper answer from me or you?