Triple H: The Cerebral Creative Advisor

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
As for HHH beating Flairs record, Of course he will. It doesn't matter anymore. It's easy to get 16 titles (Hell, Edge has 29) because WWE used to constantly use the same people for the title. Now, Some variations are made (Swagger, Sheamus, Kane) so different guys can grab the belt.

I think McIntyre will retire him - Drew has been depushed since McMahon became "Injured" so I hope that once Vince returns, Drew can be pushed.

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^Yeah, but you belive any old crap you read on t'net.

As for HHH in poowwwwerrrrrrr.... I don't think we'll see any notable difference in the product until Vince takes a backseat and hands HHH the reins.... By which time, hopefully HHH will have retired from the ring and will have a more objective, and in turn positive, effect.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Ric Flair left for TNA. WWE can give two shits about "preserving the most world title reigns" for Flair. So Triple H will take a 17th and break it, and I honestly don't have a problem with it. I once thought I did, but Triple H deserves it. Considering the fact that he is a 16 time legit champion for the WWE itself. Not just some random assortment of NWA, WWE and WCW titles. He is home grown and home immortalized. He deserves to hold the record.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I also remember Jean Paul Levesque from that same promotion. But Triple H as Triple H, where he actually honed his craft and became a superstar, was the WWE. That's why I call him homegrown.

...god...

Reaction score
Unlike others, I can almost assure you that Triple H won't get another 4 title reigns. 2 at most up to 15. Like I previously said, if you want to cry back someone breaking Flair's record, it will almost undoubtedly be Cena. Edge is a big maybe, I think he's about wrapping up his career, personally, but Cena still sadly has a few years left and the inevitable heel turn. How many titles do you think he'll accrue in that?

Airfixx

Reaction score
...Until Cena or Orton breaks HIS record. ;o]

Reaction score
Ric Flair left for TNA. WWE can give two shits about "preserving the most world title reigns" for Flair. So Triple H will take a 17th and break it, and I honestly don't have a problem with it. I once thought I did, but Triple H deserves it. Considering the fact that he is a 16 time legit champion for the WWE itself. Not just some random assortment of NWA, WWE and WCW titles. He is home grown and home immortalized. He deserves to hold the record.

Flair didn't leave WWE for TNA. He left WWE because they had nothing for him to do and didn't want to taint the send off they gave him,but Flair needed more money than the bones they were throwing them. He left, returned to RoH and then left RoH for TNA. And if and when TNA finally dies, his relationship will be fine with the WWE. You'll see him in the WWE sometime before he dies, same with Hogan.

But WWE doesn't give two shits anyways about the amount of title reigns anyone has had and not because of the record holder leaving for what some perceive to be competition, but because the WWE sees themselves as the only wrestling company that has ever mattered and it's a record that one of their workers will hold for company posterity. Now Trips being deserving of that honor is another topic...