Triple H: The Cerebral Creative Advisor

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
WWE headquarters in Stamford, Connecticut is undergoing a slight renovation as an office is being built for Paul "Triple H" Levesque, who was recently promoted to an executive role within the organization.

According to a company source, the multi-time wrestling champion now officially serves as WWE Chairman Vince McMahon's creative advisor.

While Triple H has had Vince's ear for the past several years, it was always in an unofficial capacity. From this point forward, he will have a much more authoritative voice in regards to the company's creative direction and its many performers.

Source: PWI

Thoughts?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
This is great news for: Sheamus, Randy Orton & Drew McIntyre.

This is horrible news for: Anybody else.

...god...

Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Well I guess we will see Triple H's real character. Will he make himself the top heel or will he help the upper mid card get to mainevent status.

Personally I think Triple H still has some solid years left and he needs at least one more heel turn because hes really stale as a face. But I think one more feud with Cena and than move over to some upper midcard feuds with maybe Miz, McIntyre, Barrett, CM Punk would be good.

Reaction score
I love this.

This is another sign of his career slowing down and him focusing on the young guys in WWE (After all, He was the one to choose McIntyre and Orton). I think this is a good move as HHH does know about wrestling and it will be interesting to see what storylines he can come up with. It's apparent that he has pretty much had this role for years, but this is the first time hes getting payed for it.

Reaction score
I have no problem with this, just as long as he stays out of the title scene. If he wants to come back every so often for a one-off match at a PPV, that's fine.

...god...

Reaction score
There's no proof he chose or has anything to do with McIntyre, fuck off.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
This should take up his time aside from healing from whatever injury and making babies.

I have no problem with this, just as long as he stays out of the title scene. If he wants to come back every so often for a one-off match at a PPV, that's fine.

One more title reign and that's it.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I like this move honestly, now atleast the smarks on the internet that complain about HHH 'having a lot to do with the booking' is a legitimate gripe now and not just a random complaint lol.

But seriously, like previously stated I think he is now on the downslide of his career, however I do think he has a good 2-3 years left in him, which I wouldn't mind seeing one or two more title runs, and perhaps putting over somebody like Ted or Cody as his retirement angle, not only would it really put one of them over (maybe in a World Title match @ WM) but it would also I feel be a great way for him to go out on, the DX/Legacy feud was great and HHH could put on good/great singles matches with either Ted or Cody.

Montana

Reaction score
I don't really think much will change. HHH always had his ideas in Vince's and creatives head. Now he just has an official title. I could see HHH wrestling a part time schedule, but TRYING to stay away from the title. He doesn't want to make it too obvious why he's sucessful for marrying the bosses daughter, and being a creative advisor.

...god...

Reaction score
I don't really think much will change. HHH always had his ideas in Vince's and creatives head. Now he just has an official title. I could see HHH wrestling a part time schedule, but TRYING to stay away from the title. He doesn't want to make it too obvious why he's sucessful for marrying the bosses daughter, and being a creative advisor.
Yeah, he was prob still trying not to make it obvious when he had those 5 titles and obviously didn't achieve any success in revolutionizing an era, having the biggest return ever, and winning the RR, KotR, etc. before even marrying Stephanie. So much dumb in this thread.

And ROFL, did you even read that article? That has to be the most Blue report I've ever read. DX approached R-Truth and made him take off his camouflage jacket? Can't even believe you linked me that as 'proof', unless it was just for satire. Anyways, no, some shitty report isn't proof. There was reports Sheamus had it good with people backstage, he later won the WWE TITLE. There's proof, and the fact that Triple H mega put him over later on and feuded with him at WRESTLEMANIA means we can almost safely deduce that Triple H did put in a good word in for Sheamus and indeed likes him. Where is Drew McIntyre? Oh yeah, feuding with Fatt Hardy in below jobber status, lost to Christian 3 times in a row.

Oh yeah guys, I think John Cena and Edge are trying to beat Ric Flair's record too. Those egotistical assholes, prob sleeping with Linda (or Shane in Cena's case).