1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Trailer Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Chris, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2010

The 80s film wasn't that great so who knows this might improve on it.

2. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2010
    Canada
    brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
  3. HoHo

HoHo His Royal Badness

Feb 23, 2015
    Male
    Newark, Delaware
    I'm on cloud nine after seeing this trailer 5 times already. This is what I get from watching the Trailer Rey experience with Luke doesn't go well at all, he's terrified at the power she has like Kylo and doesn't want to guide her because he fears she'll turn to the Dark side. Kylo right now is wanting to bury his past that includes his Mother and maybe even Snoke who knows. Rey maybe turns to Kylo because he is the only one remember he said it Episode 7 you need a Teacher I can be that person for you and she remembered that. The rules have always been the rule of 2 Sith and Apprentice and the Apprentice history shows always wants to to be the big dog and it's had the Sith being killed by his or her own Apprentice. What if when Rey confronts Snoke because I think he's talking to Snoke and he drops who she is and maybe Snoke wanted Rey from the beginning which is why she was hidden, and he settled on Kylo to be his Apprentice. Maybe Snoke is about to possibly kill her and Kylo jumps in because he wants to kill and they eventually team up and now Kylo is the Sith Lord and Rey is the Apprentice? Which brings out Luke from the state he's in to stop them both with the help of Finn???

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  4. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2010
    Canada
    brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    I'm for anything that isn't Luke being her father.

Can't have the most important family in a galaxy far far away being a bunch of deadbeat parents.

5. HoHo

HoHo His Royal Badness

Feb 23, 2015
    Male
    Newark, Delaware
    Yeah I had Luke being her father, but why would be afraid of her yeah that's out of the water now. I wonder who are her Parents, for all we know her Parents were known by Snoke and that's why he hid her from the First Order.

6. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2010
    Canada
    brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Rey's father is Wedge Antilles.

7. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2010
    Am more of a solo fan than Luke.

This out now on VOD. I watched it last and was really impressed. I recommend checking this and the previous Curse of Chucky out. The series just got exciting again:mark: