1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Trailer Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Chris, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Jessica Rothe was fantastic in it. I feel she played the comedic elements and the horror quite well.

2. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

For those of you in the UK this is having its first TV outing tonight on Film4 10.45. Its a bit of gem so I recommend checking it out if you can.

3. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
  4. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Is there anything Rock won't or can't do? Could be good, could be terrible. Should be fun.

5. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

6. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
  7. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
  8. Chris

Chris It's me, it's me

ddp
    danielbryan2
    ricflair
    mrperfect2
    thewhyats
    chriscandido
    The first season was pretty good and this looks good so far. It looks a lot more bright than the super grey noir look of season one and that could be cool. I hope they don't force a lot of sarcastic jokes from Jessica because people liked that in the first season but that's what usually happens.

9. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

Yeah I'm excited for some more Jessica Jones. Easily one of the best of the Marvel's shows. Maybe the best.

10. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
  11. Kairi HoHo

Kairi HoHo Fulfill your destiny!

I saw the first Sicario Saturday Night and damn it was amazing. Truly intense from beginning to end and Benicio Del Toro for me stole the show in this Movie.

12. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac

Luke Harper out here trying to crossover

13. Chris

Chris It's me, it's me

ddp
    danielbryan2
    ricflair
    mrperfect2
    thewhyats
    chriscandido

One of the things I loved about season 1 was the piano covers of Radiohead, so I was super excited about the season 2 music BUT THEY GOT FUCKING KANYE :mark: I came before the third piano note of Runaway

14. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Slow piano and little girls singing harmony over an established song replaced the Hans zimmer score of "BBBBBBBBBBREMMMMMM"