Tournament 7: Greatest Heels

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vita

Reaction score
I'm far from convinced that Triple H wins. While he was amazing in the very late nineties up to his face turn after the torn quad in 02, since then he was a mediocre heel at best.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I'm far from convinced that Triple H wins. While he was amazing in the very late nineties up to his face turn after the torn quad in 02, since then he was a mediocre heel at best.

Agree that he should not win, he is one of the best of his era, but the likes of Punk, Angle and Jericho are still much better. Also the likes of Debiase, Mr Perfect and Rick Rude from the 80's were far more cutting edge characters, lets not forget Edge Rated-R era too.

My Top Ten would be

1. Ted Dibase
2. Ric Flair
3. Rick Rude
4. Mr Perfect
5. Rowdy Piper
6. Jim Cornette
7. Shawn Michaels
8. Kurt Angle
9. Edge
10. CM Punk

Deuce

Reaction score
Nice list you got there, one of those are likely to win it. Don't forget, Owen Hart was a Heel as well. I also don't think Triple H would win this, there were far better Heels back then.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Owen was very good also, his feud with Bret and some of his promos as the King of Harts were fantastic. There are so many good ones, just thought of Brian Pillman as The Loose Cannon. He was scary! Sherri Martel was always entertaining too.

Deuce

Reaction score
Owen was very good also, his feud with Bret and some of his promos as the King of Harts were fantastic. There are so many good ones, just thought of Brian Pillman as The Loose Cannon. He was scary! Sherri Martel was always entertaining too.

I liked his feud with Bret but I have seen better, he had decent promos as the King of Harts as well but I don't think they were fantastic. I also forgot that Eddie Guerrero was a Heel as well for a while, and a pretty darn good one! There was so many great Heel back then even including Kane, he was decent... that the outcome is too hard to predict.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Eddie was a good heel in WCW, I was not so keen on his WWF/WWE run. Thought he was better as a face there. Kane was a good monster heel, although more so when he took his mask off, the other way he was too robtic and it didn't really make that much difference rather he was a face or heel.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Eddie's 05 heel run against rey was amazing, i would put that run top 10.

Deuce

Reaction score
I think you could even add King Mabel into the tournament, he wasn't a bad Heel.

Smartmark

The opposite of everyone you have ever known
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mickiejames2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
How is it possible JBL didn't make it to the final? :p

Deuce

Reaction score
How is it possible JBL didn't make it to the final? :p

What are you talking about? The greatest champion tournament? He didn't deserve to go to the Finals, he may have had one decent run but compared to the Finalists, no comparison.

Smartmark

The opposite of everyone you have ever known
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mickiejames2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
^^ As greatest heel? He is one of the greatest of all time