1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Tournament 15: Battle of the Babes II - Hottest Woman in Wrestling 2016

Discussion in 'Tournament Archives' started by Smarkslayer, Apr 1, 2016.

1. JakeYourBooty

JakeYourBooty Hey Yo

scotthall
    kevinnash
    hhh
    shawnmichaels
    shaneomac
    nwo
    Rumor is she's got attitude issues and a bit of a headache so I hope she grows up.

2. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

It honestly wouldn't surprise me as he had more dummy accounts than I ever thought possible. I kind of hope he does blow up in here. That way I know he's here again.

I can see it. She does talk in interviews like her last name opens doors for her. She just needs to go through a Orton period and then she'll straighten out. I'm sure the trainers in the performance center will whip it out of her anyway.

3. Anaconda Vice

Anaconda Vice Well-Known Member

stanhansen
    brusierbrody
    rickrude
    randysavage
    Wait, was that also the guy who went by Ziggler's Boy Toy for awhile? I always thought there was something weird about him. Totally knew Kandi was a dude, one of the most obvious fakers ever.

She was solid in the match with Alexa the other night, good trash talking and decent selling. Hope to see more of her soon.

4. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

That would be him. He was Derek B and then Ziggler's Boy Toy. If you look at his Facebook, I believe he may have been transgender and he had a friend on there from the same city as him named Tiffany Carlton who I believe he pretended to be when Kandi Washington. He was not well and he was at least a few other accounts like Stronger/Starlight.

She has a little bit of timing issues, although that could have been nerves, but if you ever check out Shine, she works a pretty strong heel character and knows how to work the crowd.

5. JakeYourBooty

JakeYourBooty Hey Yo

scotthall
    kevinnash
    hhh
    shawnmichaels
    shaneomac
    nwo
    Speaking of that match Alexa has improved so much and has really found her way as a bitchy heel.

6. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Dude, when she got pissed and stopped Tessa in motion with a choke hold and slammed her straight to the mat, I had goosebumps. She just has it and should be on Raw real soon.

7. JakeYourBooty

JakeYourBooty Hey Yo

scotthall
    kevinnash
    hhh
    shawnmichaels
    shaneomac
    nwo
    She has the best facial expressions in the biz

8. Anaconda Vice

Anaconda Vice Well-Known Member

stanhansen
    brusierbrody
    rickrude
    randysavage
    Her pouty face after Blake and Murphy lost the tag belts at NXT: Brooklyn was the greatest thing of all time.

9. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

== Nominations ==

No. 3 (67 Points)
    Paige
    @Sabretooth (2) @Alex Scott (2) @Franchise (2) @Wang Chung (3) @Jimmy King (3)
    @Krisis (4) @JakeYourBooty (5) @Anaconda Vice (6) @Dynamite (7) @Blazeta (9)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

No. 2 (68 Points)
    Becky Lynch
    JakeYourBooty (1) Dynamite (1) Deejay Rollins (2) Wang Chung (4) Blazeta (5)
    Anaconda Vice (5) Alex Scott (5) @Champagne Charlie (6) @HoHo (6) @Drew (7)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

No. 1 (77 Points)
    Sasha Banks
    Sasha obliterated her competition with 77 points - I told you a woman of color might surprise you
    Blazeta (1) Jimmy King (1) Krisis (2) Dynamite (2) Deejay Rollins (3) Drew (3)
    Alex Scott (4) Franchise (4) HoHo (5) Sabretooth (8)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

== TOURNAMENT 15 WILL COMMENCE SHORTLY ==

Franchise likes this.
  10. Cwalker

Cwalker That's What I Do!

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    The Boss in her rightful spot :banderas:

Smarkslayer likes this.
  11. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member

Yep.

I can't believe I didn't have Paige on my list. I think she's slightly overrated on the hot scale(doesn't excuse me for not having her on my list though since she's still hot), but not nearly as much as Charlotte. Lol

Smarkslayer likes this.
  12. Blazeta

Blazeta Super Saiyan Swagger

ajstyles2
    dolphziggler3
    danielbryan2
    wolfpac
    The Boss winning this just like she should have won the Women's Title at Mania. Hell yeah.

Smarkslayer likes this.
  13. MitchDynamite

MitchDynamite I'm back bitches

brethart2
    danielbryan
    deanambrose
    rvd
    mickfoley
    therock
    Booty great minds think alike

14. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

I will be posting the Tournament 15 threads shortly.