1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Total Divas Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General WWE' started by Smarkslayer, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Del Rio's bear

Del Rio's bear Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Pics add everything.

who actually watches this shit? It's more scripted than Raw and the payoffs are terrible.....
    act one: problem
    act two: no resolution just a bullshit apology and hug.

Cwalker likes this.
  2. Dale

Dale Is Best For Business

emma
    randyorton
    mickiejames2
    therock
    lita3
    kofi
    I can't believe people actually watch TD, let alone review it :rock3:

Cwalker likes this.
  3. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

I haven't been on to forage for pictures, but I plan to.

4. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

I've noticed Alexa is a lot more reserved off-script than she is in-character and I have a feeling it'll take a bit for her to warm-up to the cameras and the concept of the show.

Trinity and Jon's relationship has to be the heart and soul of the show. He's trying to get someone top of a windy lighthouse? Boi? Than he orders takeout and tries to pass that shit off as homemade. Made was for real lucky those cameras were there.

Nattie was legit scared AF of doing the ladder match. When she asks Ziggler if he's ever seen her jump off the second rope and she's like never and he responds oops, I lied :lmao

I think this season will gives us more insight on Lana's struggle to get in the ring and hopefully give her a bit more sympathy over pain of not learning or picking it up fast enough for WWE. Rusev does need to sit down, though.

5. Kairi HoHo

Kairi HoHo Fulfill your destiny!

Yeah Jon wanted some and I was thinking bro that would be most dangerous thing to do right now, what are you thinking are you in heat like a Dog?

6. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

For a second I thought he was going to get blown off that tiny walkway just standing there and what was the plan to hoist Naomi's legs over that thin rail? :bronno

7. Kairi HoHo

He was trying so hard to convince her lol. It was almost like he was doing to show it how it could be done, totally forgetting Cameras were there and would of said peace out if they did that lol.

Smarkslayer likes this.
  8. Cwalker

Cwalker That's What I Do!

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    I can't believe you guys actually watch Total Bellas/Divas

9. Messiah

Messiah Member

sethrollins
    eddieguerrero2
    randyorton
    newjack
    wyattfamily
    emma
    lol why are people in this thread if they supposedly don't give a shit about the show?.. Just go to another thread. This is to discuss the show, not complain about people watching it.

10. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

They added some people to the cast I like to watch and so I watched it. I don't watch Bellas.

[​IMG]

11. Del Rio's bear

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    There a better show on Wednesday?

Smarkslayer likes this.
  12. Cwalker

Cwalker That's What I Do!

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    You're Canadian...

I'm sure hockey is on.

Plus NXT and basketball

13. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

NXT is on at 8 and then Total Divas at 9 EST.

14. Del Rio's bear

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    My team is playing shitty :pour

Need some vapid bikini bitches to keep me preoccupied

Smarkslayer likes this.
  15. Kairi HoHo

Episode 2 last night was really great dealing with the lives of Lana, Bliss and Nattie. When it comes to Natayla it was funny to see her stress out over a baby, letting Naomi do all the world and say to Brie later yeah we did fine no problem lol. If Nattie put as much as effort towards her Pets with a baby she would make a great Mother. Lana I feel so bad for, her was set to go into training in NXT further and they were going to really put stock in her being a Wrestler and they say nah let's cut that short. That VP of Talent Relations is a fucking douche it made me want to punch him in his face for Lana and Bliss. How can think a female Wrestler can be successful right off the bat throwing her into the pool with barely any training. She wasn't able to train in NXT for a few years and get better, they were setting her up to fail from the get go and that's pathetic.

Bliss I didn't even know had problems in her life with a Eating Disorder. People talk about Total Divas in a negative light, but finding out things like this is what make the show enjoyable. I'm glad she came to her senses to find her out own style even with Maryse and the VP asshole telling her to upgrade her style. WWE hired her for her uniqueness, not what you want her to be. I so want that VP dude out of WWE he knows nothing on how to deal with people with respect and care at all.