Total Divas Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Deano really like a Track Runner after those guys. I would of done the same thing, and those guys would of gotten KO'ed out if the Cameras weren't there I know that for sure. Deano was like yeah let's back to eating that's what I'm doing lol.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Deano really like a Track Runner after those guys. I would of done the same thing, and those guys would of gotten KO'ed out if the Cameras weren't there I know that for sure. Deano was like yeah let's back to eating that's what I'm doing lol.
He tries to act like nothing happened and even takes her mom out afterwards! :lmao

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
He tries to act like nothing happened and even takes her mom out afterwards! :lmao

He got Brownie points with Dad too with the cheers he liked seeing him defending his Daughter.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
He got Brownie points with Dad too with the cheers he liked seeing him defending his Daughter.
She thought her parents would be mortified, but he a proud papa-in-law after seeing that.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
20171027_Divas_Nata--d31fc92ced0df640b79a7d458d167f66.jpg

Natalya tells all on Total Divas Season 7
When Total Divas premieres tomorrow for Season 7, Natalya will once again allow the WWE Universe behind the scenes. And that’s a bigger deal than you might think; The Queen of Harts has been a cast member on the E! reality show since its very first episode — one of only three Superstars to claim that honor — and the upcoming slate of episodes will showcase her run to the SmackDown Women’s Championship and the first-ever Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match. Natalya spoke with WWE about the season, dealing with Lana and the ever-increasing wealth of her cat.

WWE.COM: Congratulations on the new season. How does it feel?

NATALYA: Oh, thanks very much! It’s incredible to be going into our seventh season, and by the time the season finale happens, I’ll have been in 100 episodes of Total Divas. Which, to me, is crazy to think we’ve had the WWE Universe on this journey with us for 100 episodes, but it’s also a huge honor.

WWE.COM: You are one of the few Superstars who has been on the show the entire time without leaving for a season and coming back. How does it feel to be one of the veterans of the show?

TO BE ABLE TO SHOWCASE [MY] JOURNEY FROM SEASON 1 AND HAVE IT FINALLY REACH FRUITION ON SEASON 7 HAS BEEN A DREAM COME TRUE.

- NATALYA

NATALYA: I think it’s been, for me, a journey, to be on this show since day one. It’s so cool that I’ve been able to allow the audience to be on that journey with me, that roller coaster of life. And we’ve never, ever let cameras behind the scenes before like this. We’ve never done a reality show like this before. So, to be able to share with the world what it is that we do, what makes us laugh, what makes us cry, what drives us nuts, what gets on our nerves – being able to share that sisterhood with the girls is most important. My life in and out of the ring isn’t the five minutes you see me on SmackDown or Raw or WWE programming. There’s so much more. To get to work is a struggle sometimes. It’s planes, trains and automobiles; [the week of] Hurricane Irma we almost didn’t make it to SmackDown LIVE.

Total Divas allows us to document these journeys in and out of the ring and show you go through the heartaches and heartbreaks of life and the moments we come together like sisters. There are girls I love, but drive me crazy in the same breath. Like Lana. She’s really somebody that I’ve built a friendship with, but she’s like a sister. We have moments where we fight. I just came back from a tour of China with her, and in the same breath of me hugging her, I was ready to bodyslam her. And not in the ring. So, it’s really, really special. I’ve never once taken the show for granted, and to be on the show since the very beginning, I feel so honored that the WWE Universe and the upper brass and everybody that I work with can see me as somebody that people want to watch.

WWE.COM: Alexa Bliss, Carmella and Nia Jax are joining the show this season. What was it like welcoming them into this weird little corner of the WWE world you occupy?

YOU SEE US ON TV, AND YOU THINK SOMETHING OF US, AND THEN WE BRING YOU BACK DOWN TO EARTH, OPEN UP AND SHOW YOU WE’RE REALLY JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

- NATALYA

NATALYA: When I look at my favorite TV shows — for example, “Seinfeld” is one of my all-time favorite TV shows – I love watching George, Elaine, Kramer and Jerry. They feel like friends to me. I feel like myself, Naomiand The Bella Twins are all old friends because we’re from the very, very beginning of the show. But I also love it when we get new cast members on because I think it really spices things up. It really adds to the flavor and keeps things moving and new. You love your friends, but you also love seeing and meeting new girls. Alexa, Nia and Carmella are girls I love, and I enjoy working with all of them. I respect those three girls very, very much. They’re great partners and opponents in the ring, but they’re also human. So, in real life, it’s great to showcase our friendship behind the scenes and how we interact with each other. It’s refreshing to have new blood. And Nia has a larger than life personality, and Alexa is so much more than what we see in the ring. She plays this mean girl on TV, but she’s so real and relatable in real life. She’s somebody that I just enjoy being around. And Carmella is one of my best friends on SmackDown. I’ve really become friends with her over the last year. I love hanging out with her and spending time with her. She’s become one of my close friends.

WWE.COM: This season will also show your path to the SmackDown Women’s Championship. What was it like having the cameras rolling as you reached that goal?

SINCE DAY ONE OF TOTAL DIVAS, WE’VE BEEN DOCUMENTING THIS JOURNEY OF ME TRYING TO WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP. AND A LOT OF PEOPLE THOUGHT IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN.

- NATALYA

NATALYA: It’s such a crazy feeling that I got to reach my dream of becoming the Women’s Champion. Since Day One of Total Divas, we’ve been documenting this journey of me trying to win the championship. And a lot of people thought it would never happen, even some of my own co-workers. “You’ve never gonna get it, it’s not your time.” For me, I always felt in my heart it would happen, but I had to keep going, I had to persevere and not give up. And to be able to showcase that journey from Season 1 and have it finally reach fruition on Season 7 has been a dream come true. It’s a really great example for people — for women, especially, who watch the show, that when you have a dream, it’s important not to give up on it. There were so many times I wanted to throw in the towel and be like, “Maybe this isn’t for me anymore; maybe I don’t belong here anymore; maybe it’s not my time anymore; maybe my time has passed.” And that is just so very wrong now because I can truly say that within WWE, if I had said my time has passed, I never would have made history this past year the way I did.

There’s so many incredible things I’ve done in WWE. I was part of the first-ever Women’s Tables Match in WWE. I was part of the first-ever Women’s Ladder Match in WWE. At Hell in a Cell, I surpassed Trish Stratus’ record of having the most pay-per-view matches of any woman in the history of WWE. I’ve done all these monumental things, but the one thing I wanted to do was win the Women’s Championship. And now I get to share that joy on Total Divas. It’s the fairy-tale ending I dreamed of, and I’m so happy everybody gets to watch it.

WWE.COM: This also appears to be the first season in a while where nobody’s getting married. Does that make it more or less stressful knowing you won’t have to travel to an exotic location for a ceremony this time around?

NATALYA: Well, Lana took a lot out of all of us with that Bulgarian wedding. She had two weddings, so that was enough for a couple of seasons. Had a couple temper tantrums as well. [Laughs] I had to talk Lana off a couple ledges, but we made it through. It’s funny, because Lana’s actually become a close friend of mine, but that’s part of why I love her. She’s not afraid to have a temper tantrum and then apologize after. It’s part of what makes her Lana. And relatable. But there’ll be other things [we’ll see on this season.] We’ve seen weddings on every season, and that’s great because that’s really what happened. I really got married. Some people were like, “Oh, she just did that for the reality show.” No! I really got married. It was a real thing! I have a real marriage certificate. I really did that.

I’VE NEVER ONCE TAKEN THE SHOW FOR GRANTED, AND TO BE ON THE SHOW SINCE THE VERY BEGINNING, I FEEL SO HONORED.

- NATALYA

If you watch Total Divas, even though we’re on TV every week, we all seem larger than life. You see Alexa winning championships and Nikki being featured on “Dancing with the Stars,” Maryse announcing her pregnancy and Lana jumping into new roles of not managing Rusev anymore but stepping into the ring. You see Carmella winning Money in the Bank and all these different things all of us girls are doing. But what I love the most about this show is that people can watch us and go, “they’re just like us!” They have the same fears, the same hopes, the same dreams, the same insecurities. We’re all human, and that’s what’s great about the show. You see us on TV, and you think something of us, and then we bring you back down to earth, open up and show you we’re really just like everyone else.

WWE.COM: Last but not least, will we be seeing anymore of the iconic 2Pawz this year?

NATALYA: Oh, you will definitely get to see more of the iconic 2Pawz. I’ve made sure to talk to Peyton Royce and Billie Kay about the word “iconic,” and they’re more than happy to lend it to me in talking about 2Pawz. Let me just tell you this: He’s as rich and famous as he’s ever been, and it’s only going to get better from here. He’s getting ready to drop a rap album, drop a perfume line, and he’s got a fleet of Pawzerattis in our garage ready to rock and roll for all the beautiful women that are lined up to have dates with him. Like a true reality star.

Watch Natalya on Season 7 of Total Divas, Wednesdays at 9/8 C, only on E!.

Messiah

Hana Kimura ❤️
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Kinda tired of The Bellas being on 2 reality shows.. I mean, Total Bellas just ended. They should just do their own reality show and find a new woman to replace The Bellas. I like them but they feel overexposed.. It should be interesting to see Carmella and Nia Jax on the show though.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Kinda tired of The Bellas being on 2 reality shows.. I mean, Total Bellas just ended. They should just do their own reality show and find a new woman to replace The Bellas. I like them but they feel overexposed.. It should be interesting to see Carmella and Nia Jax on the show though.
I agree 100%. I've said this when Total Bellas was announced, when season 2 was announced again with Total Divas season 7. The Bellas don't need to be on the original show if they got their own spin-off. I'm sure one more diva would join to replace them.

Reactions: Messiah

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Bellas are the producers...they always take over their shows.

Happened with Kardashians and all the spinoffs.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
We almost ready.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Nattie and her dad practicing with ladders and they lose a ladder off the roof of the car! :lmao

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Uce out here claiming he made spaghetti diner for his woman and Naomi finds the take out containers! Busted!

Messiah

Hana Kimura ❤️
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Decent first episode. Uso is easily becoming one of my favorite guys on the show, he's hilarious.. I expected Alexa to be less boring, but it's the first episode. She might be better as the season goes on.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
So I can say before I get into what went down for the Season debut of Total Divas, that I went to see the Bellas both gone from the show. I know their involvement with the show, but neither has a storyline going on and they have their own show, keep them off Total Divas and replace them next Season with new ladies which they can start up after WM time and by that time we could have new ladies on both Rosters to use.

As for this week's Episode we first have Naomi and Jimmy not wanting to go out to a Restaurant and lol Jimmy taking her to a local Fast Food place. I mean are we now above eating at Fast Food places now Naomi girl bye how else did you get that backside like that, by eating Salads..no...no. I'm a grown ass Women she said, so apparently grown folk don't go to Fast Food places, that money is getting to her head, some people can't spend loads of money at a Restaurant every night and it would be smarter to save your money..because it's not about what you make, it's about how much you save. I did funny it funny Jimmy buying food to try to impress her, but I looked at the Food and thought yeah he brought that Food and he's going to burned. If their wasn't any Cameras around Naomi might of slapped him, Hollywood Naomi installed do it WWE.

We next got Missus center of attention Nikki talking about how she wanted to be SD GM or an Assistant to Shane and Bryan, but like I said in another thread I have no desire to see her bore me to death, but do we need to see speak about her lack of microphone skills..I WISHED YOU DIED IN THE WOUND NIKKI???

Well at least Lana had a arc for this Season, with her time in filming she was training to be a Wrestler and she seems to want to really want to be a Wrestler now, but WWE loves to play games which is why she's been flip flopping ever since. Either make her a Wrestler, or a Manager don't change your mind every few months. I was getting anger at Rusev critiquing her every second, Rusev calm down she hasn't had that much training inside a Ring, let Nattie do her thing with her and I'm sure she will be fine.

Probably the most funniest thing from this Episode was Nattie and her Parents going to a Hardware store. Did we really need to buy all those Ladders and when I saw the Ladder fall off the Car, it got me remembering about the day I was coming home from work with my Dad and a person's Sofa fell off their Truck and it was sliding down a Icy Road lol.

I was pretty damn happy to see Maryse put Nia in her place and Alexa told the story there, she was like damn if only I could teleport right now it would be nice. Nia had no knowledge of Maryse's career in WWE apparently, but to be honest the way WWE is treating Nia, she might never sniff the Women's title on Raw, and if she does, it won't be for that long to be remembered. I hope we get more time for Alexa, because it felt like she was just there kinda quiet as a Mouse when you saw her like when the ladies got together and Rusev was talking about Lana on how he's worried for her being in the ring.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock