Tomko's Title

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
For those wondering, the title Tomko has been wearing is the IWGP Tag Team Championship. He, along with Giant Bernard (formerly known as A-Train), defend the titles regularly in Japan when Tomko isn’t competing for TNA

straight_edge76

What is it with TNA guys carrying around IWGP championships? I know Angle's is fake but will A-Train have his if/when he comes to TNA?

Travis40

The thing is that TNA keeps getting old WWE guys that are worse than Lashley. Test, A Train, and many others except Cage and Angle. Now for the IWGP titles, I think TNA is acting like this will get more publicty for both companies.

Great One

Test isn't 'worse' than Lashley. Test isn't a very bad wrestler, stop being a fucking sheep and jumping on the band wagon just because he's big and seems like he's on roids.

Christian

Reaction score
The thing is that TNA keeps getting old WWE guys that are worse than Lashley. Test, A Train, and many others except Cage and Angle. Now for the IWGP titles, I think TNA is acting like this will get more publicty for both companies.

A-Train isn't bad for a big guy. And why the FUCK are you calling Lashley bad? Just because he has horrible mic skills doesn't make him a bad wrestler.

The Rated R CMStar

First, Lashley is a good wrestler, with horrible mic skills, but an acceptable wrestler. Test is watchable. A-Train just sucks.

Switchy

Reaction score
The reason TNA superstars have IWGP titles is because they have a deal where they share talent with eachother so I guess TNA show their titles on air to give IWGP a bit of publicity.

straight_edge76

Ok just wondering; Test & Lashley are decent wrestlers they aren't the best but would prefer them over Batista, Khali or Cena ANYDAY! A- Train is worthless IMO his best in ring work was when he teamed with Test in T&A.

C4

IWGP and TNA are both getting themselves Attention and I don't think that's good when TNA Stars show with IWGP Championship Belts.