TNA To Make Major Set Changes & Other Related News and Opinions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I think Turner was just a mark for wrestling, the big oily guys probably turned him on. He doesn't know shit about the business and probably would think TNA is a freak show... wait a second he would love it! He is after all the guy who said in maybe 30-50 years we all will become cannibals due to global warming. And the crops wont grow either (because of course like he says in the video the world will be 8 degree's hotter, and we all know that crops hate the sun and warmth....) And I think he would probably want to sterilize all TNA employee's which would mean they cannot have any babies since the world has too many people. Case and point: the guy is a nut job.
[yt]DSlB1nW4S54[/yt]

xtremebadass

Didn't TNA just renovate the iMPACT! zone last year? Why do it again?

BTW, if you ask me TNA should do Jan. 4th's show from an actual arena, but that's just me.

I think TNA should have competed with SD before they took on Raw. That might have driven Vince to do SD LIVE!

Axis

Actually, TNA has proven something in that they actually have begun to turn a profit as of late last year or early this year.
Here is the problem with that logic. If I am running a business, and I double my input (which is what Dixie essentially did. The total salaries given to bring in Booker T, Christian Cage, Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, Bobby Lashley, etc. must have exploded their payroll), then I should theoretically double (AT LEAST) my output. For her to have just now started to turn a profit (of an amount unknown, to me at least), doesn't scream successful businesswoman.

chessarmy

I don't like this idea, the iMPACT! Zone looks fine to me. I hope to god they don't change the ring either, the 6 sides has become part of TNA's identity, they can't change it now

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
As for them turning a profit, I am not exactly sure what amount that profit was either so I agree with you there. BUt on the not of success, that can be measured by both small amounts and large amounts no matter how it comes to be. And actually, it does make her somewhat successful being that prior to her and Panda Energy coming on board, they were almost if not always in the red.

gashface

Reaction score
I'm all for a makeover, it looks too small and not big time. Also yay for changing the ring. Let's hope they give it more of a big time look. No more gimmicky stuff.

Reaction score
Turner is apparently the largest ranchland owner in the world and has taken to raising bison on 14 of his ranches, he apparently has well over 50,000 bison in his cumulative herd. Heard he is still a billionaire but not in the fashion he once was as he's given quite a bit away to his charitable causes. Good man doing philanthropist work these days.