TNA Star Takes Up Smoking To Lose Weight, More On Dreamer’s Contract Status

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
– Tammy Sytch stated on her Facebook account Tuesday that a performer for TNA Wrestling recently took up smoking due to pressure from management to lose weight.

She wrote, “A TNA performer started the unhealthy habit of smoking, under pressure from management to lose weight… great business practices by TNA!!! Good job! I smell lawsuit!”

Sytch added further: “It’s not a story…it was something directly told to me from this person…and no, I’m not giving up any names.”

– Regarding the report of Tommy Dreamer’s contract with TNA Wrestling expiring next month, it is true. He reveals in a newly published interview with The Wrestler that TNA wanted him to sign two-year deal last year, but he only wanted it to be for one year. He also said he’s “happy” with TNA.

Dreamer debuted on June 13, 2010 at Slammiversary.