1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

TNA PRESIDENT BILLY CORGAN FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST TNA, DIXIE CARTER AND MORE

Discussion in 'Wrestling News & Rumors' started by Smarkslayer, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Sabretooth

Sabretooth Well-Known Member

The only thing I enjoy is The Hardys vs Decay. And to answer your question, I'd prefer to see them in wwe cause they deserve a bigger stage if they're as good as you say.

2. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

I sat down to watch Bound for Glory and I immediately regretted every decision I had ever made in life.

3. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Their business acumen is paramount in order to actually have them around to watch their product.

Can't be a fan of something if it isn't there anymore :smh

Smarkslayer likes this.
  4. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

Really am surprised that the Hardy Boys are still being mentioned in the same breath as a main stream wrestling promotion in 2016. I know they got rave reviews for their last TNA run but they are the past for me.

At least Corgan is a wrestling fan and to me he seems realistic about the challenge that awaits him. And afterall things can't get any worse surely!8D

5. Sabretooth

That's what was said before he fucking sued them lmao

6. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

There's always worse until they go completely out of business.

7. Sabretooth

With as big an egomaniac as Vince is I'm shocked he hasn't tried harder to but the company.

8. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

Not sure about that. Afterall if Corgan does plan on cutting costs and giving them a new idenity then things may improve slightly even if only by default.

You gotta remember though that with WCW there was a long history of revalry between the two. Besides some of good talent he was getting with that deal, it must have also stroked Vince's ego a lot to end that war personally. I don't think TNA exists anywhere near as much on his radar.

Smarkslayer likes this.
  9. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

I only meant it can get worse, not that it will.

I don't think WWE really wants anything other than the video library and he can easily get that after they fold naturally.

10. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    He never thought of them as competition, and he wants other companies around because it polishes off green performers before he can scoop them up.

11. Cwalker

Cwalker That's What I Do!

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    That's how I've looked it at for years. Vince looks at TNA and ROH as minor leagues. Let these guys get over and learn how to work before he opens the checkbook and he's teaching Hunter pretty well

Deezy likes this.
  12. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

Think you're giving him a bit too much credit on that one. Sure, he has a history of doing that in the past, but more recently WWE have used the indie leagues less and just been throwing their talent on television before their ready.

13. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Stopped doing that 5 years ago, the performance centre and NXT is the great polisher of diamonds in the rough so they hire indy guys and can now help get rid of their bad habits.

Smarkslayer and Keith like this.
  14. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

And only time will tell what results it produces. Could be one of the best legacy's HHH leaves.

15. Sabretooth

Time has told us. We got The Shield and Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens and Finn balor and The Four Horsewomen