1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

TNA PRESIDENT BILLY CORGAN FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST TNA, DIXIE CARTER AND MORE

Discussion in 'Wrestling News & Rumors' started by Smarkslayer, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

All I can say is this fucking company.

:smh

2. Sabretooth

Sabretooth Well-Known Member

Oi vey what a fucking mess. Why anyone would want to work there now is beyond me. This is what happens when you don't have fucking basic proper management.

Smarkslayer likes this.
  3. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

There's no future left for TNA. It's time to sell to WWE.

I don't know if Corgan can even build a new company out of this.

4. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

I can understand why Corgan would want full control of the company, but I can't help but wondering if he is causing uneeded problems. I mean Dixie is a business woman so I don't see anything wrong with her dealing with selling TNA over seas as long as she's not involved in the wrestling side anymore.

5. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Dixie has been fucking up this company from jump street, her business acumen is bush league.

She queered up by my count four deals that couldve saved this company, but her insistence on being on board kiboshed that.

Money mark needs to go, Corgan should sue the fuck out of her for being misled and the TNA roster from the wrestlers and production crew should as well.

6. The upper-midcard competition in TNA since Corgan took over has been incredible both between the matches and promos. Just let him have full fuckin' control already, Jesus Christ.

I am lookin' for a returnin' Davey Richards as jealous heel against Eddie Edwards for the past couple months and now with Eddie as champion it could be awesome.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
  7. Sabretooth

Just for the fuck of it lets add to TNA's problems.

What's there to say at this point other than smh

8. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

WWE may no longer be buying the company, but they about host a raiding party up in this bitch.

9. Sabretooth

All I want is my fucking Hardy Boyz. I miss them in wwe so much.

10. Cwalker

Cwalker That's What I Do!

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    Don't think the Hardyz would go back tbh.

Matt wouldn't have the creative freedom he has now and Heff wouldn't appreciate the travel. Pretty sure they'll stick with the TNA ship until it goes down

11. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    All I want is Mike Bennett and Maria's ass.....mostly Maria's ass.

Cwalker likes this.
  12. Cwalker

Cwalker That's What I Do!

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    This!

I'll take DJZ but outside of Mike Bennett I don't think anyone of relevance would go back to WWE since they all left for a particular reason

13. Triple H was reportedly really high on bringin' back Matt for the his broken persona. Probably sees how much they missed out on Bully Ray.

14. Sabretooth

Now reports come out saying TNA is being sued by multiple companies.

Number 2 wrestling company in the world... pffffft. Vince needs to put them out of their misery.

15. I love how people still insult TNA without carin' if the product is good or bad at this point. If you're a wrestlin' fan you shouldn't care about their business acumen. Billy Corgan has breathed a lot of fresh air into the company as it is. If their upper midcard list ended up in WWE that'd be a waste of their current development and folks like Mike Bennett to even Eli Drake would get lost in the current NXT climate.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016