TNA No Surrender 2012 Preview & Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I saw Hardy won the shot at BFG, lulzed hard and decided to take a break from TNA which means, for the first time in my life, I'm only watching indy wrestling.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Ok that's cool. Just stop watching because one thing goes wrong. True fan

The Viper

Reaction score
Ok that's cool. Just stop watching because one thing goes wrong. True fan

I don't agree with the sarcastic "true fan" stuff but I actually do agree it is a bit of an overreaction. I completely understand why people (including myself) would be pissed that Hardy won when there are much better choices out there and it just doesn't make sense for Hardy to face Aries at the moment but to stop watching the company as a whole because of it is a little ridiculous.

But that's your guys' decision so that's all I'm gonna say on the matter.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I don't agree with the sarcastic "true fan" stuff but I actually do agree it is a bit of an overreaction. I completely understand why people (including myself) would be pissed that Hardy won when there are much better choices out there and it just doesn't make sense for Hardy to face Aries at the moment but to stop watching the company as a whole because of it is a little ridiculous.

But that's your guys' decision so that's all I'm gonna say on the matter.

What you said. Should Bully Ray have won... Yes. Should you stop watching TNA... No.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I've been watching wrestling since before you were born, so don't be condescending with that "true fan" bullshit. Besides, I'm more of a fan than you'll ever be, given that I seek out and enjoy all forms of wrestling, not just the mainstream crap.

Jake Awesome

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Infraction worthy

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I've been watching wrestling since before you were born, so don't be condescending with that "true fan" bullshit. Besides, I'm more of a fan than you'll ever be, given that I seek out and enjoy all forms of wrestling, not just the mainstream crap.

I don't stop watching wrestling just because of one bad thing. Instead of focusing on the bad, enjoy the good.

Jake Awesome

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Life lessons from inferno

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I don't stop watching wrestling just because of one bad thing. Instead of focusing on the bad, enjoy the good.
I do enjoy the good you idiot, that's why I watch PWG, Chikara and Evolve. I'm willing to bet you've never seen a single match from those promotions so again, stop being condescending. It's not like you're going to blow me away with some big compelling argument anyway, so its best to just let it go at this point.

Enforcer

Reaction score
My view on all this is, if TNA got you all worked up over this, and HArdy winning... then they did what they set out for... remember in wrestling not eery fan goes home happy... just builds hate and heat, and moves you towards the ending. I think Hardy and A Double will put on a great match, I just hope they don't waste the month to build it and make it weak!

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I do enjoy the good you idiot, that's why I watch PWG, Chikara and Evolve. I'm willing to bet you've never seen a single match from those promotions so again, stop being condescending. It's not like you're going to blow me away with some big compelling argument anyway, so its best to just let it go at this point.

No I don't have enough time to follow every promotion. Yeah Hardy winning was wrong, him and Aries will still put on a fantastic match

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
No I don't have enough time to follow every promotion. Yeah Hardy winning was wrong, him and Aries will still put on a fantastic match
Hardy and Aries will put on a passable match. But that doesn't matter when it's the main event of the biggest show of the year.

The only salvation for this is to take a page from WWE and make Bobby Roode vs. James Storm the main event.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Hardy and Aries will put on a passable match. But that doesn't matter when it's the main event of the biggest show the year.

The only salvation for this is to take a page from WWE and make Bobby Roode vs. James Storm the main event.

What did WWE do