TNA Destination X Live Discussion 7/18/13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Fuck it, that may not have been the most spectacular thing ever but it was still awesome. Sabin deserves this shit and they told a damn fine story all around.

double post.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Fuck it, that may not have been the most spectacular thing ever but it was still awesome. Sabin deserves this shit and they told a damn fine story all around.

The match was horrible with no remarkable spots or suspense whatsoever and the ending was equally dreadful. Sabin comes off to me looking incredibly weak and worthless and as a scrub in general. The man hit Bully with what, like 5 strikes and was on the mat for the rest of the match? I'm far from sold on him. I know he's a good wrestler but the way things went down leaves a bad taste in my mouth.