TNA 2006 Review

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
NWA World Heavyweight Champion: Jeff Jarrett
NWA World Tag Team Championships: America's Most Wanted
TNA X-Division Champion: Samoa Joe

TNA Impact: NEW YEARS SPECIAL!
January 1st, 2006
Orlando, Florida

Mike Tenay is in the ring with Christian Cage in the ring as they countdown the New Year. Mike announces that STING has joined TNA. Christian says it's not like him to one-up someone, but he's gonna do it and announces Jeff Jarrett & Monty Brown vs. Christian & Sting at Final Resolution. Jarrett comes out and says he and Monty will come out victorious, and as for Christian, he knows he doesn't have what it takes to climb to the top of the mountain and become world champion. Christian says he notices he's not wearing his white pants and seems to have grown a pair of nuts, so he wants to kick off his new year by taking advantage of his first new year's resolution by physically abusing him, SLAPNUTS! Jeff runs to the ring and they brawl for a bit, but Monty makes the save for Jeff, but Rhino evens the odds until AMW, Team 3D run down and everyone brawls.

NWA World Tag Team Championships: Christopher Daniels & AJ Styles vs. America's Most Wanted
This gets over 10 minutes and totally fucking rules, AMW are not ready at how in sync Daniels and AJ are and it totally throws them off early, AMW gets a couple of licks in, but it's mostly cheap shots from behind. The challengers isolate Storm for a bit, taking turns working over him before Harris clotheslines Daniels from the apron giving AMW control. Typical awesome AMW heat, tons of cheating, mocking and wearing Daniels down with power moves. I just wish it would have gone longer. AJ's hit tag rules, he out powers AMW before hitting his perfect looking flip dive tot he floor taking out both members of AMW. But once AJ and Harris gets back in Harris hits the catatonic but Daniels breaks up the cover, the ref gets bumped and Daniels misses the BME and Storm whips him out with the superkick, AJ takes him out and hits Harris with the Styles Clash, but THAT MOTHERFUCKING CANCER PIECE OF SHIT SHANNON MOORE ATTACKS AJ. He drops AJ with a swinging neckbreaker from the middle rope and Harris covers for the win. ***

I might wait until GFW puts this on their network, the audio of these original files are pretty terrible.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
LOL I forgot Shannon Moore was a thing..

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler