This weeks ROH

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
This week's ROH is up for free on their website.

I don't usually watch ROH but I saw this match between Kyle O'Reily (Who I am a big fan of) and AJ Styles and I thought it was fantastic.

The video also features The Young Bucks vs The Briscoes.

http://www.rohwrestling.com/tv/current

Postman Dave

Reaction score
If you love O'Reilly, seek out some of his PWG stuff, specifically his BOLA 2013 match with ACH

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I'm really glad O'Reilly has made it this far. He's one of the few to make it out of ECCW. Natalya, Becky Lynch and Daniel Bryan (even though he only appeared a few times) are some of the others and Colt Cabana has been working with them recently. O'Reilly though really went fast up the ECCW charts. He constantly had great matches and was always one of their better wrestlers.

Castiel

Reaction score
Going to watch this tomorrow, AJ has been praising his match with O'Reilly and I really want to see it.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Just finished the AJ vs. O'Reilly match...fuckin awesome. I am not the biggest fan of Kyle, but damn he can go in the ring, and of course AJ is phenomenal.