The WWE has buried itself. It's NEVER been this bad before.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

nation

Reaction score
I know what bury means and anyone who isn't a mark for AJ, knows it. Burying talent is when you make them look bad after they are established, a program/feud was established or even belt. Now the WWE belt is still obviously the most prestigious belt but right now it's not looking good when you interrupt the hottest feud in the industry and literally place a diva right in the middle of it. While I think the bitch is ugly(she looks like a 12 year old little girl) it makes sense to have her involved in some way but to be the center point of the entire feud is bullshit. Months before, Bryan had her on lock and now he's desperately attempting to win her over instead of focusing on getting the belt from Punk. Punk had a ton of momentum after going over Jericho and now he looks like shit on the mic because he has to always cut virtually the same thing, working this AJ angle, same deal with Bryan. After how Bryan accused AJ of his match at Mania, he shouldn't be desperately trying to win her over months later.

Now, Kane looked bad after losing two big feuds but he was still a big heel and he did get a huge win at Mania but thanks to this, he's already being back to probably being a face after all that talk about getting back to his old self and in general just trying to make him a monster again.

The better question is, how does this not bury them? For all the reasons mentioned and to sum it up, when a diva matter more than the top belt or the hottest feud going on currently. When she halts and kills any momentum of said feud and talent. Christ, how many times has she came down to the ring now during a big match? and she is the referee now for the main event at the PPV.......without fucking question have they been buried.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I know what bury means and anyone who isn't a mark for AJ, knows it. Burying talent is when you make them look bad after they are established, a program/feud was established or even belt. Now the WWE belt is still obviously the most prestigious belt but right now it's not looking good when you interrupt the hottest feud in the industry and literally place a diva right in the middle of it. While I think the bitch is ugly(she looks like a 12 year old little girl) it makes sense to have her involved in some way but to be the center point of the entire feud is bullshit. Months before, Bryan had her on lock and now he's desperately attempting to win her over instead of focusing on getting the belt from Punk. Punk had a ton of momentum after going over Jericho and now he looks like shit on the mic because he has to always cut virtually the same thing, working this AJ angle, same deal with Bryan. After how Bryan accused AJ of his match at Mania, he shouldn't be desperately trying to win her over months later.

They are kissing her ass because she's the special guest referee of their title match at MitB. They don't want her to let her emotions get in the way and possibly sabotage the title match. It makes sense that they are both vying to "win her". She isn't really the center. The WWE title is still the center, she's just the obstacle the both Bryan and Punk have to get over.

Now, Kane looked bad after losing two big feuds but he was still a big heel and he did get a huge win at Mania but thanks to this, he's already being back to probably being a face after all that talk about getting back to his old self and in general just trying to make him a monster again.
How is Kane looking bad? His sole purpose was to put Punk and Bryan over. He served his purpose and now he's moved on to the MitB match. This hasn't affected him or his cred at all. How many times has Kane been in weird love storylines?

The better question is, how does this not bury them? For all the reasons mentioned and to sum it up, when a diva matter more than the top belt or the hottest feud going on currently. When she halts and kills any momentum of said feud and talent. Christ, how many times has she came down to the ring now during a big match? and she is the referee now for the main event at the PPV.......without fucking question have they been buried.
...yes...that's the point of this storyline. AJ getting in the way of Bryan and Punk's grudge. Why would they waste big matches on RAW and SD? They are saving the big shabang for the PPV.

Side note: I'm very much attracted to AJ and dat ass.

Reaction score
MizMasta with the 1,2,3. Nation, you don't know what bury means. Heath Slater is being buried. Punk and Bryan aren't. AJ is a vehicle to extend the feud and she is getting over with the crowd and it isn't affecting how they're perceived by anyone except you apparently. I'm not going to continue with you, you show enough when you go off.

nation

Reaction score
Again, anyone not an AJ mark will admit it. It doesn't matter if the crowd is into it, it killed their fued and once again made Kane a face.

...god...

Reaction score
[yt]m8BahNFiAnA[/yt]

I guess Billy Gunn met with Triple H and apologised to him and everything. Honestly seems like a really nice guy now, and he's obviously trying to rebuild that bridge he fucked up when he was probably on drugs.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
[yt]dKGA_DXb-wU[/yt]

Reaction score
There would be no reason to bring Billy Gunn back at all unless they are serious about doing a true DX reunion at Raw 1000. Obviously Chyna won't be apart, but the Outlaws, HBK, HHH and Pac would be pretty damn cool to see. The Outlaws were DX associates when it was just HBK-HHH-Chyna, they tagged with them in the main event at No Way Out 98.

They already have a better version of Billy in Ziggler.

nation

Reaction score
So I love the New Age Outlaws but apparently both Billy and Road Dogg think they are in the top 5 tag teams of all time. Just a little bit of a big ego. Top 5 hell top 3 most over tag teams and we can talk but I'd maybe put them in the top 10 tag teams at the best.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Jesus H. Fuck! You all are fucking ridiculous!

This AJ thing is a fucking remodeled clone of Miss Elizabeth! Almost exactly! Just, crazier... and with the WWE Championship rather than the IC Title. It's refreshing to actually have a fucking storyline around the WWE Championship that isn't John Cena proclaiming "I WILL WIN THIS BELT BACK BECAUSE I AM JOHN CENA AND WE HUSTLE AND FIGHT IN THE CENATION TO MAKE AN IMPACT AND SET AN EXAMPLE THAT WHEN YOU WORK HARD, YOU WIN BIG!" or "I WILL KEEP THIS BELT, BECAUSE I, JOHN CENA, AM TRYING TO BE THE GREATEST ROLE MODEL OF A CHAMPION EVER! AND THE FANS CAN'T LOOK UP TO EDGE/DEL RIO/BATISTA/KHALI/RANDY ORTON"

It's amazing anyone like Savage at all the way you fucks bicker on and on about AJ ruining the WWE and burying it completely. Say what you want about her acting or whatever... but her character, bad acting or not, has more depth than anyone since Stephanie McMahon turned on Vince. She's perfect.

Like I said, you have to wait for the payoff in this storyline... which, aside from Cena, is the only storyline being devoted to by the fucking idiot siesta bookers/writers that Vince/Ace hired. When AJ costs one or the other the title... complain. If AJ costs Punk the belt and goes with Bryan... enjoy the giant build-up from damn near a year ago when those two first started working together. I mean, shit... do you not realize how awesome it would be for Bryan to reveal he played Punk since the day after Extreme Rules!? And that AJ really isn't this crazy bitch? She just played a crazy bitch in order to get her boyfriend, Bryan, the WWE Championship!?

I don't know about you all, but that shit would be fucking incredible to me!

Stop whining, Nation!

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
It's refreshing to actually have a fucking storyline around the WWE Championship that isn't John Cena proclaiming "I WILL WIN THIS BELT BACK BECAUSE I AM JOHN CENA AND WE HUSTLE AND FIGHT IN THE CENATION TO MAKE AN IMPACT AND SET AN EXAMPLE THAT WHEN YOU WORK HARD, YOU WIN BIG!" or "I WILL KEEP THIS BELT, BECAUSE I, JOHN CENA, AM TRYING TO BE THE GREATEST ROLE MODEL OF A CHAMPION EVER! AND THE FANS CAN'T LOOK UP TO EDGE/DEL RIO/BATISTA/KHALI/RANDY ORTON"

Oh, but see, what's so great is that this is still going on, only not with the WWE Title, but MITB. He basically gave that same speech on Raw about MITB. Dude's a fuckin joke.

Rell

Reaction score
Oh, but see, what's so great is that this is still going on, only not with the WWE Title, but MITB. He basically gave that same speech on Raw about MITB. Dude's a fuckin joke.

rofl

this post was so fuckin true

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
BTW Rell, I love all those songs you've posted in your sig thus far.

But yeah what a swerve. I honestly won't say I expected this but damn G1 was right all along.