1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

The Wrestling Smarks Tag Team Tournament Classic

Discussion in 'Tournament 2000: Wrestling Smarks Tag Team Classic' started by Smarkslayer, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

In honor of WWE reviving the Dusty Classic for another round I've decided to host our very own Tag Team Tournament. In this go around I'm going to ask you to decide the best tag team of the last two decades. Perhaps you could say the greatest team to grace the WWE in the more modern era. In previous tournaments teams like The Brainbusters and Midnight Express have generally dominated these, so I'm only asking for teams that were formed or were in their prime after 1995. No Midnight Express or Road Warrior reunions either. Strictly speaking Monday Night War, Ruthless Aggression, PG, Reality, and the current New Era tag teams please. Any team from WCW, ECW, TNA and ROH are allowed as well. Past or present.

If you're not sure a team might qualify PM me and I'll make a judgment call. You may also reply with any questions.

TNA is Hiring and Jimmy King like this.
  2. Blazeta

Blazeta Super Saiyan Swagger

ajstyles2
    dolphziggler3
    danielbryan2
    wolfpac
    Love this idea. I'm gonna make me a list up and get it over to you ASAP. Just got to think where to place a few people, and who might not be worthy of making the list, etc.

Smarkslayer likes this.
  3. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Glad to have you on board. I can't wait to see who you come up with.

4. Admin Post
    TNA is Hiring

TNA is Hiring #ThanosHive

can i just say Revial 10 times?

Smarkslayer likes this.
  5. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

You can list them as number 1 which is worth 10 points! ;)

6. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

Like this idea. I don't think the period in question was anywhere near as good as the 80s to early 90s but still plenty of good ones to choose from. I will have a think and come up with my ten. Should be good to see the result.

Smarkslayer likes this.
  7. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Thanks. I hope everyone enjoys it! We did a tournament a few years back on a related site and the finals wound up being Brainbusters and Midnight Express. Plus, LOD and Rockers are always in the running. I thought it would be interesting to find out who is the best tag team of let's say the television era. When Raw, SmackDown, Nitro and Impact more or less changed the way wrestling was promoted. I look forward to your list.

8. Cwalker

Cwalker That's What I Do!

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    From 95 on huh?

I'm in. Gonna give my list some thought

Smarkslayer likes this.
  9. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Absolutely. Anyone from basically the Monday Night War and up. I look forward to seeing your list.

10. Wang Chung

Wang Chung Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

hulkhogan
    ajstyles2
    nwo
    I will get my list together

Smarkslayer likes this.
  11. MitchDynamite

MitchDynamite I'm back bitches

brethart2
    danielbryan
    deanambrose
    rvd
    mickfoley
    therock
    If Deuce and Domino don't win there will be a riot

KeepItFresh and Smarkslayer like this.
  12. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Make sure to list them as your number 1 and do your part.

13. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

Am a bit gutted than I can't include The Hollywood Blondes on my list.

Blazeta and Smarkslayer like this.
  14. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

The last incarnation disbanded in 1993, so unfortunately not, but you can nominate The Bollywood Boyz.

15. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

@Link Whens the deadline to get lists in? Will try and do my later.