The Undertaker's 2010 Year

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
mLxCwqI.gif

Once again I'm not doing I got some free time on my hands, and I'm at number 50 with my Christian project. I think when he leaves WWE I'll watch the remaining 50 or something or maybe when he wins the title 8D I still got the Jack pack that i'm gonna be starting soon but this one has been sitting on my HDrive for a while, so why not right? I think I'll do my post in Months, January up first.

Smackdown 01/15/2010 – Undertaker Promo
The Undertaker Is world champion still and he makes his way down to the ring and gets on the mic. He says the dawning of a new decade brings new hopes and dreams to the Superstars of the WWE Universe. Despite that, the darkness of the Undertaker will continue to dominate and collect souls. Last week, he made sure Batista and Rey Mysterio felt the Undertaker's presence. They experienced a warning. One they will only get once. It doesn't matter who faces him, because he is hell-bent on destruction. The survivor of the steel cage will not survive the Undertaker, he discusses the streak and says almost all of the men he's faced at Wrestlemania have wanted no part of the Undertaker after. All of them except for Shawn Michaels. He says he is going to on Raw to give Shawn Michaels an answer for his challenge. Regardless of the decision, Shawn Michaels is going to rest in peace.

Raw 01/18/2010 – The Undertaker/Shawn Michaels Promo
Vince McMahon is in the middle of a promo and suddenly, The Undertaker’s music hits and out comes the Deadman. Vince says he wasn't finished but Taker says it's his time now. He says Vince's ego won't allow him to admit something, he says there's not many of them left, but he was there in Montreal and he saw the whole thing. He saw the fear in his eyes then, and he sees it now and says Vince screwed Bret Hart, not once, but twice. And now he's terrified of the consequences as he should be. Because he acted like a coward, Vince says he disagrees and says it’s his time and leaves and admits it's now Taker's time. He says Vince is stubborn, angry, and in denial, but so is Shawn Michaels. He says about a year ago, Shawn said he would end The Streak, and for more than a month now Shawn's been trying to get his attention for a rematch this year. He says he wants to deliver his answer personally and Shawn Michaels comes out to the ring. Taker says he came closer than the others, but he still failed. A rematch will only result in more bitter disappointment for him, and he has nothing to prove to him, and his answer is NO! Shawn is mad, and Taker says he'll give Shawn the opportunity tonight to beat him, but Shawn says he wants it at WrestleMania. He says he realizes what he has to do now, and he's going to enter and win the Royal Rumble, he wants Taker for the World Title at WrestleMania.

Smackdown 01/22/2010 - Rey Mysterio calls out The Undertaker
Rey Mysterio comes down to the ring as Striker and Grisham go over some of Mysterio's accomplishments. Rey gets on the mic and says he's heard all day about his decision to call out the Undertaker. Rey says he did it because the Undertaker is the only thing standing in the way of him living his dream, he wants to call Taker out, look him in the eyes and tell him that he isn't afraid. Well, out comes the Deadman and he asks Rey if he has any second thoughts. Rey says he is but he's standing his own ground and he had him beat the last time they fought. He's willing to do what it takes to win. Batista won't be interfering in the match, neither will Shawn Michaels. Rey then says he's conquered his nightmares because of his dreams and he will conquer the nightmare that is the Undertaker and become World Champion. Rey vows to win at the Royal Rumble, Taker then says that those are bold words for a man of Mysterio's stature. Taker says Rey has made a career by doing the impossible, but he’s conquered everything in his life but there is one thing he will not conquer; The Undertaker. Taker admires Rey's tough but Mysterio is only digging his own grave. And he’s going to suffer the same fate that everyone has suffered when they tried to make a name for themselves at the Undertaker's expense. At the Royal Rumble, Rey Mysterio will rest in peace. As Taker begins to leave Mysterio calls his name. Taker no-sells him for a bit before finally stopping. Mysterio says he isn't like the rest. Out from behind is Batista. Batista nails a spinebuster and the Undertaker slowly walks to the ring. Batista nails a Batista Bomb and stares down with the Undertaker. Taker finally arrives at the ring and Batista bails.

Smackdown 01/29/2010 - Rey Mysterio vs. Shawn Michaels
I don’t get the full match, just The Undertaker coming out after the match and hitting Rey and Shawn with a Double Chokeslam to end the show.

Royal Rumble 2010 - World Heavyweight Championship: The Undertaker vs. Rey Mysterio
Pretty damn good big vs. little match here, and obviously Taker had to win to keep alive the idea that Shawn could win the Rumble and challenge him at Wrestlemania. Taker beat the crap out of Rey for ten minutes. Mysterio was game Rey takes more completely ridiculous bumps for Taker, and ridiculous doesn't do some of them justice. Taker game plan was AWESOME too as he used his brute strength, but once Rey tried to use his speed and cunning to even things up, Taker just used his bigger frame and wrestling skills to keep him grounded. They did a ton of amazing reversals playing on the big/little difference. Taker's nose gets busted, leading to him getting really nasty when he's in control. I loved the finish too with Rey slides out of the Last Ride and clips the knee. He hits a 619 and then springboard dropkicks Taker back into the opposite ropes and hits another 619. Rey springboards off for the seated senton but Taker catches him and kills him with a sick brutal the Last Ride for the win. ***1/2

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Smackdown 02/05/2010 – The Undertaker & Edge confrontation
So Jericho, Punk & Edge are in the ring but I guess they didn’t include the whole promo, suddenly the Lights go out and when they return Taker is in the ring he and Edge take out both Jericho & Punk along with the SES. Edge then backs up in the corner like he’s signalling for the spear but Taker turns around and sees him so Edge pops up and there stare down one another. Before Edge does the taunt for the belt as he won the rumble match, 6 days before and Taker is the world Champ.

Smackdown 02/12/2010 – Non-Title NoDq Match: The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho
So this is NoDq, and Edge is on commentary so we all know how his will end right 8D This wasn’t as good as it should have been and I won’t even blame the time cause this got close to 8 minutes but it just seemed to lack something, I just can’t put my finger on it. The early half of the match was all Taker until Jericho cut him off during the last school attempt by dropping him crotch first on the top and suplexes him off the top. The match ends when Taker signals for the chokeslam, but Jericho goes outside. He decides to taunt Edge, but Taker attacks from behind and has words for Edge before throwing Jericho over the announce table, Edge moves out of the way and more words are had between the two. Taker throws Jericho into the ring, and then boots Edge in the face. Jericho hits a DDT on Taker for two. He then removes the turnbuckle pad, Taker attacks him for behind but Jericho fights out of the chokeslam attempt but gets kicked into the exposed turnbuckle. Taker follows up with a Last Ride. Edge runs in and spears Taker, Edge leaves ringside as Taker does the zombie sit up and picks up Jericho, but Jericho hits a Codebreaker for the win. **1/2

Smackdown 02/19/2010 – The Undertaker’s Revenge
During the Edge/Batista match, Edge hits a spear on Dave. Suddenly, the lights go out and Taker appears in the ring. He hits Edge with a Chokeslam for revenge for last weeks spear. Batista walks out and the match is over. Taker leaves too, and as Edge gets up, Jericho runs in from the crowd and he hits the Codebreaker.

Elimination Chamber 2010 – Elimination Chamber Match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship: The Undertaker vs. Rey Mysterio vs. CM Punk (w/Luke Gallows & Serena) vs. John Morrison vs. Chris Jericho vs. R-Truth
This is the match where UT's pyro went off at the wrong time in the wrong place and temporarily caught him :lmao Punk gets on the mic. He says his opponents are locked in a prison of addiction like all the fans, and now the 4 of them are locked in the chamber with him. And be sure, it’s not me locking in him locked in here with them it’s them locked in with him. He claims everyone else is going to fail and seek solace in alcohol and prescription medication, and when he eliminates them don’t think about it as they failed just think it of him saving them. Truth interrupts cause he’s a bitch, True story. Punk/Truth go for like 3 and half minutes with Punk bumping around for a guy that does not deserve this shot at all. He beats R-Truth with the GTS in, so he gets back on the mic. He says The Undertaker better hope he's not next, because he'll make him tap out again and brags about having beaten everyone in this match. Punk encourages everyone at home to put their hands on the screen and feel Punkness coursing through their veins. Striker obliges. Rey comes out next and it’s awesome, they tease some great spots that they did on their Smackdown match maybe 2-3 weeks ago that I really should watch again. They tease a few powerbomb/rana reversals until Punk tosses him into the cage. He then would hit the running step up knee and then whips Mysterio into the ringpost/chamber brutally for two. Both men fight on the top rope until Rey tries to get on top of the pod until Punk stops him, Rey crotches him and absolutely kills him with a Rana to the steel. Punk rolls in and Rey follows up with a Splash to eliminate him. Jericho enters immediately afterwards, and they do their thing for 5 minutes which ruled it’s not Punk/Rey good but Jericho/Rey can hold their own, dat 2009 feud :mark: they do a ton of cool ass reversals and counters including Mysterio tries a springboard splash but Jericho dodges. Mysterio catches himself on the catch on the chamber Spiderman style but Jericho pulls him down face first into the grate. Back in the ring now, with Jericho slowing it down. This goes on for 2 minutes or so until Morrison is next out, all three men go all out with cool looking moves until Rey headscissors Morrison into the turnbuckle. Rey goes for the top rope Frankensteiner but Morrison puts the breaks on and instead hits the Starship Pain and eliminates him. Taker firing himself up in the pods is AWESOME! Jericho puts Morrison in the Walls, but Undertaker gets out in time to lay waste to him. Morrison and Jericho team up against him and clothesline him over the top. Jericho turns on Morrison with the Codebreaker attempt, but Morrison counters to La Majestral for two. Jericho slaps Taker around and then tries to lock himself into one of the pods for protection. Instead, he just corners himself for Undertaker's REVERENCE! That's awesome. Taker/JoMo have a cool sequence for like 5 minutes until Taker Chokeslams Morrison off the top to the floor and pins him in the ring to eliminate him. I’ll say for the next few minutes Taker beats Jericho from one-side of the ring to the other and all-round the ring until Jericho crotches him and hits a superplex. He gets cocky, and Taker grabs the throat setting him up for the chokeslam, well that gets countered to the rolling clutch into the Walls of Jericho, which gets countered to Hell's Gate and gets countered back to the Walls of Jericho :mark: Taker counters back to Hell's Gate, but Jericho gets his feet on the ropes, not to break. Back in, Jericho hits the Codebreaker out of nowhere for two. He mounts Taker in the corner, so Taker counters to the Last Ride but he can't capitalize immediately, so instead when he gets up he signals for the Tombstone. Suddenly, one of the steel platforms comes up and OH SHIT! Shawn Michaels pops up from under and superkicks the Deadman. A shocked Chris Jericho crawls and covers the prone body of the Deadman for the win. It’s a real fun match that everyone played a role in and it even help set up a bunch of Mania matches which was nice. The action was all great, Punk/Rey, Jericho/Rey 3 way with Rey/Jericho/JoMo and even the JoMo/Taker stuff was all fun. Sure the ending was somewhat predictable but I can’t think of any better way of doing it for getting the title off Taker to get Taker that pissed to grant Shawn the rematch. ***1/2 - ***3/4

Raw 02/22/2010 – Shawn Michaels/The Undertaker confrontation

So before the promo this airs, SO FUCKIN’ AMAZING IN MY TOP 5 VIDEO PACKAGES EVER! Shawn comes down to the ring and gets on the mic, he says he's not going to take up a lot of our time, because his explanation is not all that complicated. He said he did what he had to do, and what he needed to do. He says he knows what he's done is not all that popular, but that is something he's willing to live with. He says he's heard the rumors of Undertaker being here tonight and he knows with every action there is a reaction. He says with the Undertaker he's not just hoping for a reaction, but he's counting on it. Suddenly, The Undertaker’s gong hit and music begins to play as the Deadman makes his way down to the ring. Taker says Shawn wanted his attention, and now he has it. Shawn says last year people said they had the greatest match in Wrestlemania history, and some people said they had the greatest match ever. Shawn says as flattering as that is Taker has to understand he wrestled a nearly perfect match and one mistake cost him everything. He says Taker should know that's one thing he cannot live with. Shawn begged Taker for a rematch, and Taker refused. He ignored him, and didn't leave him any choice but to cost him the World Heavyweight Championship. He says he knows Taker is angry at him, and he knows he can't wait to get his hands on him. Shawn says that's okay, and asks Taker to face him at Wrestlemania to get his revenge. Taker accepts the challenge, but it’s on one condition. This year Shawn has to put up something as well. Taker says if Shawn defeats him he ends the streak, but if Taker beats Shawn his career is over. Shawn says Taker doesn't get it. If he can't beat him at Wrestlemania then he has no career. YOU’RE ON! GOOSEBUMPS STILL!

Last edited:

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
The match with Mysterio never got going for me, they failed to convince me that Rey was a serious enough threat. It was solid, but nothing more for me. On the other hand that was a very strong EC.

They did well to keep the Michaels/Taker feud fresh for the second year.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
WWE Raw 03/08/2010 – Shawn Michaels & The Undertaker Promo
The Undertaker comes out and gets on the mic, he says last week was symbolic of what Shawn Michaels life has become. After being number 17 in the streak. Shawn Michael’s life has now got a dark cloud that hovers above him unable to be shaken. He says Shawn's obsession with ridding himself of this cloud with cause him to pay the ultimate price. After Wrestlemania there will be no tomorrows, there will be celebrations, there will be no sense of triumph. For Shawn there will be no victory, but only that same dark cloud that will hover above his head for the rest of his life. It brings Taker no joy in saying this, but the fact is in three weeks Shawn Michaels career will rest in…Suddenly, Shawn’s music hits and Shawn comes down to the ring. He says not tonight. Taker doesn't get to finish his line because he hasn't earned that right, Shawn says for the last year it has hung over his head like a dark cloud. Last week he went to bed full of anger and rage, but he woke up and the cloud was gone. He had an epiphany, the reason he cost Taker the title in the chamber was because he had no choice. He had to do it! He said Taker didn't have to interfere in his match last week though, and that's when it occurred to him. Inside the cold black heart of The Undertaker exists fear. Undertaker says if he were Shawn he would choose his next words very carefully. Shawn repeats himself saying FEAR! And says Taker is the only one who knows how close he came to ending it all for him. That’s why Taker wanted him to put his career up, because he thought he could intimidate him. Shawn says this has been his life for the last 25 years, and says he wouldn't have put it all on the line if he didn't know he can beat him. He says no one can live a perfect life, and nothing lasts forever. At Wrestlemania he's going to prove it. Taker says he can't tell if he's looking at a man who exudes confidence, or if he's looking at a man full of pitiful desperation. Shawn says he's not desperate, Last year he would have taken anything. A count out or disqualification. Anything to have his hand raised in victory, but not this year. He wants this year to be a no count out no disqualification match, and there must be a winner. He says this year he's going to kick Taker's teeth down his throat, and he's going to beat him. Taker agrees to that stipulation, and says Shawn has chosen his own demise. Taker says he can look in Shawn's eyes and can see the fire, passion, and will. He can look into his soul and see that Shawn honestly thinks he can beat him at Wrestlemania. That’s what makes Shawn the showstopper, the main eventer, Mr. Wrestlemania. Taker says not this year. He says in his opinion Shawn may be the greatest to ever step foot in the ring, but on March 28th he's going to open the gates of hell and unleash a fury that no mortal man has ever seen to make sure that at Wrestlemania his career is over. Shawn tells Taker to keep telling himself that, because after Wrestlemania that dark cloud is going to come back. This time though it’s going to be hanging over Taker, and it’s going to follow him everywhere he goes. Inside that cloud is an image that will haunt him the rest of his life. That image will be Shawn Michaels ending the streak. Great stuff here, really putting over the desperation of Shawn and playing off last year’s match.

Smackdown 03/12/2010 - The Hart Dynasty (w/Nattie) vs. Cryme Tyme
Thankfully we don’t see the whole match, we just get the ending with Taker’s gong going off and he appears in the middle of the ring making everyone his bitch. Chokeslam to Shad, Last Ride to Kidd and Tombstone to Smith as JTG begs off but Taker locks him in the Hell Gate.

Smackdown 03/19/2010 - The Undertaker vs. Drew McIntyre
This pretty much a 2 minute Taker squash, makes Drew look like a bitch and it was a terrible way of ending Drew’s unbeaten run. But his music still owns though :mark: Taker hits the Tombstone for the win. Post-Match: Taker walks up the ramp, and like last year. Shawn Michaels tries to ambush him with some Sweet Chin Music but Taker dodges and counters into a Tombstone attempt, but Shawn countered out and does connect with Sweet Chin Music. He then stands tall as the show ends.

Raw 03/22/2010 – Shawn Michaels & The Undertaker Promo
Shawn Michaels comes down to the ring and gets on the mic, Shawn says he's got a feeling, and it's the same feeling he had back in January of 1992 right before he threw Marty Janetty through the barber shop window. The same feeling he had in March of 1996 when he beat Bret Hart for the WWE Championship, and it's the same feeling he had last week right before he superkicked Taker. It is the feeling that he can do absolutely anything, and by anything he means beating The Undertaker at Wrestlemania. He says he needs to hand it to the company, and it may be coincidence, but there is a new Shawn Michaels DVD out called "My Journey" right before he puts his career on the line. Shawn says we need to clear off more room on the DVD shelf because he's about ready to give us volume two. He says this isn't the end, it's the beginning. He will no longer be known as the headliner, showstopper, icon, main event, Heart Break Kid, and the co-founder of DX, and he may even cease to be known as Shawn Michaels. He will forever be known forever as the man who ended The Undertaker's Wrestlemania undefeated streak. And in 6 days the Undertaker will REST….IN….Suddenly, the lights go out and as you're expecting The Undertaker's dong to make an appearance instead we get a career retrospective of Shawn's career with a message at the end saying Shawn's career will rest in peace. It ends with a graphic reading "Shawn Michaels Career 1985-2010." Shawn looks disgusted at first but slowly gets a smirk, and says he appreciates Taker's little attempt to intimidate him but if he wants to do it he should come out and do it to his face. Pete Rose comes out instead, and says he wants to be the first to wish to Shawn luck at Wrestlemania. Pete says he wants Shawn to wrestle Undertaker's brother Kane, and the same stipulations will apply as at Wrestlemania. He wants Shawn to help him get revenge for all the things Kane has done to him over the years. Shawn says he'll get revenge for Pete, and revenge for himself.

Raw 03/22/2010 - Shawn Michaels vs. Kane
Shawn is setting up Sweet Chin Music but suddenly the gong goes off and Taker appears in the ring, he hits Shawn with a Chokeslam and the lights go out again. When they come back on Kane is standing above him and goes for the cover but Shawn kicks out at two. Kane sets up for the chokeslam, but Shawn slides down the back and hits Sweet Chin Music for the win.

WrestleMania 26 – The Streak vs. The Career: The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels
Taker’s entrance is so fuckin’ amazing here, as he has this blue/purple laser on the ramp then suddenly he comes up from under the stage on those elevator things. But it looks like he’s coming up from the depths of hell so epic. On different days you might get a different answer to which I favor more this or WM 25, but it’s like 60/40 that I’ll pick 25 over this. WWE made the right call by having this match headline because obviously nothing else on the card could follow this. The match was a bit shorter than their encounter last year, but that definitely didn't make it worse. Shawn Michaels was absolutely fantastic here, as he often switched from the arm to working the knee a bit but once Taker favoring the leg more Shawn was all over it and to Taker's credit his selling was spot on just limping and plain and simple yelling out live we’re never heard before. I loved that Taker hesitated before attempting his over the top dive allowing Shawn to slide back in the ring and chop the knee was an amazing callback spot. From that Shawn worked the leg more but Taker kicks him out of the ring but Shawn makes the mistake of attempting to Asai Moonsault, but Taker catches him and TOMBSTONES HIM ON THE FLOOR! Back in the ring now and Taker picks Shawn up for the Last Ride, but his knee buckles and Shawn is able to counter to the facebuster for two. Shawn heads up for the flying elbow drop, but Taker gets his knees up. Taker goes for Hell's Gate but Shawn flips over into a jackknife roll, forcing Taker to relinquish the hold. Both men get back to their feet and out of nowhere Shawn hits Sweet Chin Music for two. He begins to tunes up the band for another, but Taker cuts him off and connects with the Last Ride for a two count of his own. Taker throws Shawn to the floor, but he’s pissed now to he rips apart the announce table and has Shawn up for the Last Ride, but Shawn slips out and superkicks him onto the table. Shawn slowly crawls into the ring and up the turnbuckles. Once he gets to the top hit the moonsault putting Taker through the table. He manages to get Taker back in the ring and hits another SWEET CHIN MUSIC! But again only gets two. Incredibly, both men struggle to their feet and again Shawn goes for Sweet Chin Music but Taker counters into a Chokeslam. But Taker can’t get to the cover and picks himself up instead. He connects with the Tombstone but Shawn kicks out at two. And Taker’s facial expression is AWESOME! Taker pulls him to his knees and tells him to stay down in an uncharacteristically merciful moment for the Undertaker. Shawn gives him the throat-slash gesture and slaps him in the face, Taker kill by delivers a fuckin’ jumping Tombstone for the win. Post-Match: Shawn shakes Taker's hand and gives him a hug. The fans and announcers everyone give Shawn a standing ovation. This was a fantastic match just like the year before. They really pulled out all the stops and told a great story, I’ve said this numerous times but their chemistry is phenomenal and it’s on par with Flair/Steamboat, Eddie/Rey and even Rock/Austin. So Amazing still forever hold up as one of the great emotional rides in wrestling history. ****1/2

Raw 03/29/2010 – Undertaker shows Shawn his respects
So Shawn is just about to give his farewell speech and Taker comes out he straps down, he comes out on to the ramp tips is hat to Shawn Michaels and leaves no how FUCKIN’ AWESOME IS THAT! Arrive, tip a hat and leave.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Raw 04/19/2010 – Jack Swagger vs. The Undertaker
Jack Swagger comes out and issues an open challenge to anyone in the back…..And the Undertaker music hits :mark: Oh before I get into the match I should mention Jack is the world champion but the title isn’t on the line. This match was real good the early part was a slow back and forth build until Swagger reverses a whip on the outside and sends the Deadman into the steps knees first. Back in, and we get Jack working super aggressive on the knee and it’s looks damn good but Taker throws him out of the ring and hits the leg drop with the injured knee in the apron that I will admit I didn’t like at all cause he basically no sold the 2 minutes Jack worked the knee hit the leg drop and acted like nothing was wrong for another minute or so before we go to a commercial. But when we return Swagger is back working the leg and it’s still good. Awesome spot happens with Taker kicking him off during a spinning toe hold sending him to the floor, but Swagger grabs the legs of Taker from the floor and but before he can wrap it around the post Taker blocks it with his good knee so Swagger punches him a few more time in the face and the knee before wrapping the knee around the ringpost before heading back for a two count. Taker is able to kick free of another leg submission by Swagger which leads to them trading right hands in the middle of the ring. Swagger goes back to the injured knee of Taker, but hits the ropes and telegraphs a move allowing Taker to hit a DDT for two. Taker hits snake eyes, and follows up with a big boot and legdrop for two. Taker goes for a chokeslam, but Swagger elbows out before Taker connects with a big right hand. Taker picks him up but Swagger floats over a clothesline attempt to deliver a DDT of his own for a two. Swagger sets up the Doctor Bomb, but Taker catches him and hits a chokeslam. Taker calls for the tombstone and it able to connect for the win. This was fun but a couple of things got to me 1, the leg work meant nothing in the end 2, I love Taker I really do but he didn’t need to go over the world champ especially when Jack is facing Orton in a PPV match in what 6 days imagine Jack going over he would of have so much steam going into that match and with Taker gone for like a month or so when he was really to return they could have had Swagger say he’s gotten rid of the Deadman then they could have had a rematch down the line. It’s just one of those missed opportunities that WWE seem to do a lot. Overall a real fun match that got time. ***1/4

Raw 05/17/2010 – Edge vs. The Undertaker
So Edge just got done having a great match witch Christian, but after the match Orton comes on the tron and says Christian wasn't who he chose, so he still has one more match, and his opponent is The Undertaker. Taker makes hit epic 3 minute entrance and the bell rings, and Edge decides to roll out the ring and take the count out loss. BOOOOOOOOOOOOO! But wait Christian throws Edge back in and he is Chokeslammed to send the fans home happy.

Smackdown 05/28/2010 – The Undertaker vs. Rey Mysterio
The winner is the last participant in the Fatal Fourway match and joins CM Punk, Big Show, and Jack Swagger. The early portion of the match is what you’ll expect with Rey using his quickness to stay out of the way of Taker’s striking and pretty much to piss him off. Cause as we all know “an angry fighter is a sloppy fighter” But once Taker does get his hands on him he dominate him for a bit but Taker goes for that running boot but Rey moves and Taker gets hung up on the ropes, Rey again uses his quickness to hit Taker muli-times all over as we go to a commercial. We’re back and Taker is pissed so he destroys him with Rey selling the beating like only he can he just about dies on everything it’s so awesome. Taker works the back on the outside but when he rolls Rey back into the ring he works the arm, ‘cause if his arm doesn’t work he can’t use the ropes for the 619. Taker works the arm to set up for Old School, but Rey counters into a hurracanranas him into the corner. Rey follows up with a springboard senton then a running dropkick for two. Taker sits up as Rey rolls out and hits another seated senton for two. Taker fights back with rights, but Rey sets up for and hits the 619 (I think Rey’s kneebraces hit Taker and broke his nose cause, I see blood) Springboard splash but he gets GOOZLE! Rey fights out of the Chokeslam just to get caught in the Snake Eyes position but that gets countered by Rey as he tries a Springboard moonsault, but is caught by Taker who connects with the Tombstone for the win. Another damn good match between the two, it such a shame we’ll never see it again with more time ‘cause they do the big man vs. little man story so well. *** - ***1/4

Smackdown 06/04/2010 – RIP Undertaker
Druids make their way to ringside with a casket and ominous chanting music. Kane makes his entrance and he tells the druids to open the coffin. Nothing inside. Kane tells us that in all likelihood, the most feared, dreaded and respected force in the history of WWE, the Undertaker, his brother, will no longer walk among us. Gone are the endless nights where the Taker would strike fear into those in his presence. Gone is the face of darkness, his brilliance extinguished by an act of cowardice. Gone is the spectre that was beloved and admired by millions of creatures around the world. Gone from the WWE is its most iconic figure. And gone forever are the bonds of brotherhood. His brother will rise from the dead no more. Gone is the Undertaker! But soon enough, those responsible for this atrocity will too be gone. They will be committed to the depths of hell, to a torturous existence that they cannot fathom. He will personally prosecute and persecute anyone who had anything to do with this tragedy! THERE WILL BE VENGEANCE! THERE WILL BE VENGEANCE! Cold, cunning, cruel, vengeance never before seen, felt or imagined. THERE WILL BE VENGEANCE! He throws the podium out and does the Undertaker pose and starts crying :lmao and says He should have been there, he looks into the casket and cries as we go to commercial. RIP