The Towering Inferno Has Risen Again

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Now looking at it, this whole 4 man Stable thing is good for TNA, I just love how you guys compared Cage to Flair in Evolution, it's hilarious

Juggalo187

Reaction score
I think Jarrett should join too, as that wuld give them a lot of heel credibility.

v1-power

Reaction score
I think Jarrett should join too, as that wuld give them a lot of heel credibility.
^very good idea ithink with that they should kick out aj and leave it to be jerrett christian tomko and steiner

Johnny23

Reaction score
Wel haven just taken in the events of Against All Odds,I think this stable could very well work,my only concern is Steiner,I just dont think that guy is right for the part I agree with the ppl that have sugested Jarett,but I too have heard the rumor that he's coming back as a face with a gimic overhaul (Plz Jeff No more GUITAR,LOL) anyways yeah this could be a nice little shot in the arm for TNA...

xtremebadass

Damn, Jarrett Stiener Tomko Cage and Styles, that would be so epic in TNA

Doctor_Steel

Reaction score
This all sounds great to me.....just don't know what Steiner can bring to the deal, besides a little name recognition. Then again, if out of the blue he brought back the Steiner screwdriver, all would be forgiven.

Doctor_Steel

Reaction score
Since Cage could be pushed as a Flair-type of player, he should get a classical entrance theme to the mix as well. Since Flair has Also sprach zarahustra covered, Christian should take, oh.....the Ride of the valkyries!

Axis

If there's a new faction in town, then I think that a LAX face turn would be inevitable. They're already getting face pops against Team 3D, so I'm sure they'd be over huge against the Christian Coalition. I think that, if booked VERY conservatively, this could be a huge thing for TNA. But Jarrett and Mantell have to tone Russo down some. All four members have to be heel, and they have to stay heel and together with no trouble for at least two years. Make us hate them.

Ox Baker

Reaction score
I'd like to see bobby roode in the stable with Christian. I think they should let Christian run things a few months, kick the crap outta the competition. Try and bring in rvd and mysterio together if possible, have rvd join the angle in place of rhino, have mysterio join lax, then you got juice for a 3 faction feud (LAX vs Christian Coalition vs Faces )which could be awesome if booked well. Spend a lil time and come up for a concept match you could involve them all in for a series of ppv's. All the while you can get your x division back together because it's being neglected right now.
joleduc.jpg

Psychofrog

Reaction score
its formed, but they picked a sucky name:
The Christian Coalition... I hope they atleast get a flashy looking logo ^^

xtremebadass

No...just no....Christian Coalition, will not work no matter how much they try to market it lol

Ox Baker

Reaction score
Doesn't look like it...

to me. Christian had no back at the ppv, his promos with abyss were awesome too.