The Top 15 WrestleMania Matches

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
The difference is I won't try to insult you for leaving it off (can't say the same for others) while you're already attempting to call out my list simply because I don't want to include Bret/HBK's borefest from 'Mania 12.
My list would probably get a few odd looks or angry tirades as I'm not much for the older 'Manias or even the newer ones! :lol:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I love old school brawls but the match wasn't really a brawl except JYD slamming Terry Funk through a table. It was only like 10 minutes long

Doesn't have to be long to be effective, and sometimes too long can be boring (see Bret/Shawn). Plus there's more action crammed into it than many other matches and while I realize some don't like it that much I really don't give a crap. It's one of the best WM matches, it never gets any love from anyone so its getting some from me dammit.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Doesn't have to be long to be effective, and sometimes too long can be boring (see Bret/Shawn). Plus there's more action crammed into it than many other matches and while I realize some don't like it that much I really don't give a crap. It's one of the best WM matches, it never gets any love from anyone so its getting some from me dammit.

Ok fine I'm not gonna argue any more.

And Brandon, yeah there are some WrestleMania's that were just not good.

WrestleMania 2
WM XI
WM XV
WM XIV
WM 2000

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Re: The Top 10 Wrestlemania Matches

Well so far I'e watched four WM's in my viewing prep, 18-21. Best matches so far are:

- The Rock vs. Hulk Hogan
- Chris Jericho vs. Shawn Michaels
- Brock Lesnar vs. Kurt Angle
- The Rock & Sock Connection vs. Evolution
- Triple H vs. Chris Benoit vs. Shawn Michaels
- Money in the Bank 1
- Shawn Michaels vs. Kurt Angle

That's 7, and I've still got 7 shows to watch, without taking into account previous mania's, haha.

So, a bit of an update, and an excuse to bump this.

Watched 22-26, only got 27 to watch now but I'm leaving that until next week before I leave.

Best matches from 22-26

Mick Foley vs. Edge
Mickie James vs. Trish Stratus
John Cena vs. Triple H
The Undertaker vs. Batista
John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels
Ric Flair vs. Shawn Michaels
The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels 1
Edge vs. Chris Jericho
John Cena vs. Batista
The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels 2

I'm going to track down other WM matches in my DVD collection and try and put together a top 15 before I go.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
So are we still doing the voting or not.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Fucking your boyfriend is no excuse.
How about having a real job, dealing with a pregnant wife, a father-in-law who's recovering from a heart attack and a mother who just may need to have more surgery even though she's been in and out of the hospital for more than two years straight?

Kind of makes you think that the problems of a 13 year old are pretty mundane by comparison doesn't it?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
How about having a real job, dealing with a pregnant wife, a father-in-law who's recovering from a heart attack and a mother who just may need to have more surgery even though she's been in and out of the hospital for more than two years straight?

Kind of makes you think that the problems of a 13 year old are pretty mundane by comparison doesn't it?

My Grandpa has lung cancer, my uncle was just diagnosed with heart problems and he's going for more testing. My sister doesn't speak to me anymore and my cousin broke his leg.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
My Grandpa has lung cancer, my uncle was just diagnosed with heart problems and he's going for more testing. My sister doesn't speak to me anymore and my cousin broke his leg.

Oh gee, I'm so sorry about your cousin who broke his leg, that's such a serious problem to deal with in life. The bottom line is, I have other things to do in real life and on this site. Why don't you take some responsibility and try asking other members to submit lists? I'd actually be impressed if you could pull it off.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Should I ask people to send the list to me or you.